Freshness Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
Multifandom Roadtrip: The Reboot (or, Holiday Road)
Group TagsCanon Fandom S P
Offline 11-11-2017, 10:38 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-11-2017 11:40 AM by MiamiDetectivePardo.)(Edited by MiamiDetectivePardo.)
Reply: #1
Multifandom Roadtrip: The Reboot (or, Holiday Road)
What a surprise you had today when checking your instant messages. An invitation, as it were, was waiting for you, and it went as follows:

"To all those it may concern.
Do you seek adventure? Friendships? Or maybe more than just that? Well, have we got the deal for you!
We are planning a roadtrip, one that'll span the whole of the United States, and possibly further beyond! If you're interested in the ride of a lifetime, then come join us in Seattle, Washington.

See you there!
Signed, P.W."

Well damn! Can't turn down something like that! You quickly packed your bags, told your loved ones, and set off towards the Emerald City.

Rules!
1: The set amount of muses one person can have at once is 4.
2: Be respectful of your fellow roleplayers! We aren't here for OOC drama, so please refrain from indulging in it.
3: For everyone's sake, don't use an ungodly overpowered muse. For example, no Saitama, y'know? Or any other one-hit-kill level character.
4: No Smurfs, okay? We can't deal with 2 centimetre tall fucks running about the place.
5: Any sensitive subject matter/content (such as gore, really bad words like the N-word, etc.) is to be put in spoilers.

You can apply on the forums, or in the dedicated chat linked in the main room!
If you wish to apply on the forums, the template is as such:

./Application\.
Name:

Fandom (if applicable):

Summary:

./OOC\.
Mun name:

Pronouns:

Hope to see you there!
https://mxrp.chat/mfrtthereturn

[Image: xjmhk.png]

Big thanks to OneBigParadox for my signature!

I was born with thick skin.

My very first 8tracks mix. Warning: Contains DMX, so expect swearing.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-12-2017, 02:31 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Multifandom Roadtrip: The Reboot (or, Holiday Road)
./Application\.
Name: Hilda Berg

Fandom (if applicable): Cuphead

Summary: Hilda Berg is a lonesome aviator whose passions include the stars! She lives high up in the planetarium on the southwest-most island in Inkwell Isles. With spunk and an adventurous attitude, she can pummel down most any obstacle!

If she inhales enough air, she can transform amazingly into a blimp! It's super cool, trust me.

./OOC\.
Mun name: claus

Pronouns: he/him
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-12-2017, 02:35 AM
Reply: #3
(11-12-2017 02:31 AM)turtleneckTurmoil Wrote:  ./Application\.
Name: Hilda Berg

Fandom (if applicable): Cuphead

Summary: Hilda Berg is a lonesome aviator whose passions include the stars! She lives high up in the planetarium on the southwest-most island in Inkwell Isles. With spunk and an adventurous attitude, she can pummel down most any obstacle!

If she inhales enough air, she can transform amazingly into a blimp! It's super cool, trust me.

./OOC\.
Mun name: claus

Pronouns: he/him

Accepted! Welcome back, Claus!

Offline 11-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Reply: #4
./Application\.
Name: Razputin Aquato

Fandom (if applicable): Psychonauts

Summary: IIIIT'S YA BOI AGAIN, WHO SAVED WHISPERING ROCK, WHO RESTORED PART OF THE MIND OF A DENTIST WHO GOT A LOBOTOMY, WHO BECAME A SECRET PSYCHIC AGENT IN UNDER 24 HOURS. And now he's here to undertake his greatest challenge - survive being cooped up in a van for weeks on end. This good boy's got too much energy, a lot of optimism, a bit of anxiety, and
he's ready to say the word "fuck" without any repercussions.

./OOC\.
Mun name: Linda The Giant Hulking Lungfish

Pronouns: Any

Yes sir, that will cost oH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING

I roleplay as John, Dave, Jake, Dirk, Vriska, and can pull off Eridan.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 11-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Reply: #5
(11-12-2017 08:49 AM)blueNerd Wrote:  
./Application\.
Name: Razputin Aquato

Fandom (if applicable): Psychonauts

Summary: IIIIT'S YA BOI AGAIN, WHO SAVED WHISPERING ROCK, WHO RESTORED PART OF THE MIND OF A DENTIST WHO GOT A LOBOTOMY, WHO BECAME A SECRET PSYCHIC AGENT IN UNDER 24 HOURS. And now he's here to undertake his greatest challenge - survive being cooped up in a van for weeks on end. This good boy's got too much energy, a lot of optimism, a bit of anxiety, and
he's ready to say the word "fuck" without any repercussions.

./OOC\.
Mun name: Linda The Giant Hulking Lungfish

Pronouns: Any

Oh you fucking KNOW he's accepted!

Offline 11-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Reply: #6
./Application\.
Name: Freya Crescent

Fandom (if applicable): Final Fantasy IX

Summary: Freya Crescent is a playable character from Final Fantasy IX. She is Burmecian, a race of anthropomorphic rats who live in two cities, Burmecia and Cleyra. She hails from Burmecia, but left several years ago in search of her lost love

./OOC\.
Mun name: Freeman

Pronouns: He/Him
Offline 11-13-2017, 10:07 AM
Reply: #7
Name: Dot Matrix

Fandom (if applicable): Gravity Falls, specifically the demonic guardian AU!

Summary:
Dot Matrix is an agent of chaos that balances a lust for destruction with (usually poorly timed) humor. He loves being around people, pulling pranks and most of all just creating chaos. However, seeing as this is a roadtrip and not a fucking free for all, he is willing to behave... somewhat. Dot wears a smiling face and tends to feign a good nature, though he can covertly be rather condescending about his demonic powers. While Bill Cipher's reality-bending tends to pertain more to the dreamscape and all things Weird, Dot's lie more in chance and probability 'rolling of the dice' if you will (he will roll his head at you). Though don't expect this so to be all puppies and rainbows, theoretically when all of your characters in Oregon Trail get dysentery and die that's up to 'chance' as well. Overall, if kept entertained and in a good mood he isn't a danger. A bored demon well, that's when shit gets rough.

./OOC\.
Mun name:
Xaid
Pronouns:
he/they
Offline 11-13-2017, 10:14 AM
Reply: #8
(11-13-2017 10:07 AM)An_Inconvenience Wrote:  Name: Dot Matrix

Fandom (if applicable): Gravity Falls, specifically the demonic guardian AU!

Summary:
Dot Matrix is an agent of chaos that balances a lust for destruction with (usually poorly timed) humor. He loves being around people, pulling pranks and most of all just creating chaos. However, seeing as this is a roadtrip and not a fucking free for all, he is willing to behave... somewhat. Dot wears a smiling face and tends to feign a good nature, though he can covertly be rather condescending about his demonic powers. While Bill Cipher's reality-bending tends to pertain more to the dreamscape and all things Weird, Dot's lie more in chance and probability 'rolling of the dice' if you will (he will roll his head at you). Though don't expect this so to be all puppies and rainbows, theoretically when all of your characters in Oregon Trail get dysentery and die that's up to 'chance' as well. Overall, if kept entertained and in a good mood he isn't a danger. A bored demon well, that's when shit gets rough.

./OOC\.
Mun name:
Xaid
Pronouns:
he/they

Hmm.. sure, why not, accepted! We'll be able to handle one dream demon, I think.

Offline 11-21-2017, 11:37 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-06-2017 10:09 AM by An_Inconvenience.)(Edited by An_Inconvenience.)
Reply: #9
Name: Xaid

Fandom (if applicable): N/A
Summary:
Xaid belongs to a race of space parasites that finesse their way through life appearing as human as possible and draining/consuming hosts as they go. However, this particular bug boy isn't exactly the stealthiest. The sneaky parasite game barely holds his interest and he's honestly too much of a glutton to keep a host alive long enough. As such, his family and race don't particularly want anything to do with him, but he is pretty chill and widely accepted among others as long as he doesn't try to eat their brain. He's learning to accept human food, but if you wave a steak in front of his face there really isn't any guarantee you get it or your hand back.
He has black hair, magenta eyes, a vaguely insectoid filled with sharp teeth, a small pair of horns and a scorpion-like tail in his best attempt to pass as human; albeit not a very good one. When aggro'd or feeding his parasite features begin to show such as, a pair of antennae just outside his horns, and a pair of lil face pinchers outside the corners of his mouth. There are rumors he can do a Lilo and Stitch thing where he pops out another set of arms, but as long as he's kept calm, happy, and healthy there's no need to confirm those suspicions. Xaid is most likely to be found under some kind of furniture, on it, or trying to climb a wall or ceiling. Oh, or on someone. He likes to crawl on people just to spook them. Oh, and he likes fashion more than he's willing to admit.

[Image: xaid%20pink%20edit!.v1.png?0.6518712782690441]

Mun name:
Xaid
Pronouns:
he/they
Offline 11-21-2017, 12:20 PM
Reply: #10
(11-21-2017 11:37 AM)An_Inconvenience Wrote:  Name: Xaid

Fandom (if applicable): N/A
Summary:
Xaid belongs to a race of space parasites that finesse their way through life appearing as human as possible and draining/consuming hosts as they go. However, this particular bug boy isn't exactly the stealthiest. The sneaky parasite game barely holds his interests and he's honestly too much of a glutton to keep a host alive long enough. As such, his family and race don't particularly want anything to do with him, but is pretty chill and widely accepted among others as long as he doesn't try to eat their brain. He's learning to accept human food, but if you wave a steak in front of his face there really isn't any guarantee you get it or your hand back.
He has black hair, magenta eyes, a pair of antennae, a pair of very small horns between the antennae. A bit lower, a pair of lil face pinchers, a full set of sharp teeth and lastly, a scorpion-like tail. There are rumors he can do a Lilo and Stitch thing where he pops out another set of arms, but as long as he's kept calm, happy, and healthy there's no need to confirm those suspicions. Xaid is most likely to be found under some kind of furniture, on it, or trying to climb a wall or ceiling. Oh, or on someone. He likes to crawl on people just to spook them.

[Image: 764202bdfc526e5f6850040ee1fa2b8d.jpg]

Mun name:
Xaid
Pronouns:
he/they

Accepted!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)