Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gonna make this a Horror rp prompt
Offline 11-07-2017, 01:23 AM
Reply: #1
Shocked Gonna make this a Horror rp prompt
You wake up in a dim human classroom, The only light coming from a swinging ceiling fan. Outside the windows, it seems to be about midnight, it's all silent besides for the boy sitting next to you, but somethings not quite right... The walls are all torn and majority of the lights are busted. The room has a nasty, rusty smell to it and the only door has a padlock on it. The boy is of a more small frame, and has a cat like face. He's dressed in only a pair of shorts and a long olive colored trench coat. His chest and legs are all scarred up. Look's like he's just seen some shit.. A thin gray hand is shaking through the padlock, trying to rip it off. Theres a steaming black ooze dripping off of it, occasionally bubbling.

If you want to do this, just shoot me a message, I play as a male Nepeta.

Wait... where'd all these boon bucks come from..~gavaMonster
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Gonna make this a Horror rp prompt
ah? Shouldn't this be posted under a group or one on one connection?
It seems fun af but I don't know if it'll get alot of RP interest being in a board that might revolve around rp guides and feelings, but no actual rp ahaha.

[Image: OjE9Mmq.gif]

*sprites by Kettlecom @tumblr *
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-08-2017, 02:15 AM
Reply: #3
RE: Gonna make this a Horror rp prompt
Definitely post this under a dfferent group.
It sounds like fun, but I definitely need brushing up on my musus before I enter any roleplays.
Honestly, you might gain a lot of ground if you post this thread under Roleplay Fun Times or something. I feel like more people would become interested.

Geminis doing homework.
[Image: tumblr_njbt4j3KNK1r9ee9go3_1280.png]

ThisCrush is outdated, so why not use my Sarahah?
AA's Sarahah
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)