Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
ConstellationQuest FanAdventure
Offline 11-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Reply: #11
RE: ConstellationQuest FanAdventure
> Make a bass out of the materials available in your room.

why do i go to school
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-24-2017, 02:12 AM
Reply: #12
>>Find bass?

Diamondif a tree falls in the forest and no-one's around to hear it, is it the height of arrogance to assume humans are the only beings on earth capable of noticing & taking note of such a thing?Diamond
Offline 11-26-2017, 01:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-27-2017 06:37 PM by headphonesOutsider.)(Edited by headphonesOutsider.)
Reply: #13
>> Make a bass out of the materials available in your room.
Uhm. You have pencils, your laptop, your phone - oh wait no, you lost that piece of shit too - a big mess of dirty laundry on the floor and your homework. Oh, and your wOO I. You love your game console to bits, even if it's hopelessly outdated. Anyway, to get back to the point, you don't have anything that would be able to serve as the strings and you are not breaking your wOO controller.

>> Find Bass?

Hell yeah, good pla-
hold on.
Is your phone ringing?

You take the moment to go find it, using the sound. Turns out, it was in the pocket of your other flannel.

Now, to find that bass. You leave your room, which leaves you in the HALL. There are several ways you can go from here. There's your PARENT'S ROOM, let's not go there, your BROTHER'S ROOM, the SPARE ROOM, a STORAGE ROOM and the stairs.

Where go?

>> Downstairs // >> Bro room // >> Storage room // >> Spare room // >> Parent's room // >> ???

Dammit, I told all of you to stop using my account. We can't be friggin twelve and something people on a single thingy. Go make your own. o/) -GB
Offline 11-26-2017, 04:04 AM
Reply: #14
>> Storage room

Diamondif a tree falls in the forest and no-one's around to hear it, is it the height of arrogance to assume humans are the only beings on earth capable of noticing & taking note of such a thing?Diamond
Offline 11-29-2017, 07:25 PM
Reply: #15
>> Storage Room

You open the door and all the junk comes tumbling out. Who 'cleaned up' the storage room last time, because they did not do a very good job at it. All the trash was just squished in. Ughh.

Hold on, weren't YOU-

You stop that thought and try to find your bass in the mess. This might take a while. In fact, you get so focused on doing so that you don't even notice your phone is buzzing again.

GM: [Well, this isn't really productive. Shouldn't you switch character to speed things up?]

>> ???

Dammit, I told all of you to stop using my account. We can't be friggin twelve and something people on a single thingy. Go make your own. o/) -GB
Offline 11-29-2017, 08:52 PM
Reply: #16
> Be someone else

why do i go to school
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Offline 12-14-2017, 09:21 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-14-2017 09:22 PM by headphonesOutsider.)(Edited by headphonesOutsider.)
Reply: #17
>> Be someone else.

What, that's not, you can't just BE someon-
[Image: cx9AZoK.jpg]
Well okay then.
>> ???

((Excuse me for being so extremely late but MSPARP wasn't loading for me for DAYS.))

Offline 12-14-2017, 11:20 PM
Reply: #18
>> Who's this douchebag?

Offline 12-15-2017, 07:25 PM
Reply: #19
>> Who's this douchebag?

[Image: 4z1a3bs.jpg]
You don't spot any douchebags. Anyway, let's play the guessing game again.

> ______ ____

((The guessing game is essentially just a more complicated game of Mastermind. You guess a name, and every letter that's in the right spot will be shown.))

>> Guess name.
>> Ask for a hint.

((Also I just noticed this picture is WAYYYY too big. Sorryyyy.))

Offline 12-28-2017, 03:42 AM
Reply: #20
## NO RESPONSE FROM OBSERVERS. INSERTING DEFAULT RESPONSE...

>> WILLOW MORI

Your name is WILLOW MORI, and at the moment you are waiting for your best friend to message you back on L!FEL!NES. She just kind of went offline on you like she does once in a while. You don't blame her, she's just a little unorganized. Well, more than just a little. But she's your friend and you can wait.

What do?
>>???

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)