Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
ConstellationQuest FanAdventure
Offline 11-14-2017, 09:55 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-14-2017 10:28 PM by headphonesOutsider.)(Edited by headphonesOutsider.)
Reply: #1
ConstellationQuest FanAdventure

>> ???
# [Note to self: Notify people that '>> ???' means they can input something BEFORE using it.]

Dammit, I told all of you to stop using my account. We can't be friggin twelve and something people on a single thingy. Go make your own. o/) -GB
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-15-2017, 10:24 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-15-2017 10:25 PM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #2
RE: ConstellationQuest FanAdventure
> Jeyson Yong

why do i go to school
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-15-2017, 10:29 PM
Reply: #3
While this is a perfectly normal name and it fits in the box (unlike some OTHER stupid names people like to give others), it's not YOUR name. But it DOES start with a J.

Name: J_____ ____

>> Guess again. // >> A little help?

Dammit, I told all of you to stop using my account. We can't be friggin twelve and something people on a single thingy. Go make your own. o/) -GB
Offline 11-15-2017, 10:44 PM
Reply: #4
>> A little help?

why do i go to school
Offline 11-15-2017, 11:50 PM
Reply: #5
While it's very fun to play the guessing game with someone who doesn't know your name yet, you don't really have much time to wait for this. So you give the weird voice some hints.

1. You are a GIRL, and as such, have a feminine name. Duh.
2. Your first name contains two L's.
3. Both your first and your last name contain as many vowels as they have consonants.
4. There are no i's or u's in your name.
5. Your last name is technically a verb, and putting a : between your first and your last name makes a somewhat obscure reference to a command used in a webcomic called Homestuck.

Offline 11-21-2017, 09:23 PM
Reply: #6
>> New Guess // >> We don't have time for this. Tell us your name.

Offline 11-21-2017, 09:37 PM
Reply: #7
> We don't have time for this. Tell us your name.

((thing is im bad at riddles and guessing,,, xD

why do i go to school
Offline 11-21-2017, 11:33 PM
Reply: #8
>> We don't have time for this. Tell us your name.

Wow, rude.

Your name is JOELLA WAKE. You like MUSIC and are the BASSIST of a band you and your classmates started. It's called ANYWHERE ELSE, which is a very clever name related to one of your favorite VIDEO GAMES. You are also interested in ONLINE TEXT ROLEPLAY and have some very PECULIAR INTERNET FRIENDS. And, like you mentioned earlier, you are also really into VIDEOGAMES, and can get quite COMPETITIVE.
Your chatname on L!FEL!NES, your messaging medium of choice, is gamerBassist and your best friend is fireflyLoner.

Currently you are being very BORED. Do something about it?

>> ???

Offline 11-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Reply: #9
>> Play bass

Diamondif a tree falls in the forest and no-one's around to hear it, is it the height of arrogance to assume humans are the only beings on earth capable of noticing & taking note of such a thing?Diamond
Offline 11-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Reply: #10
>> Play bass

Well, you WOULD, but...

First of all, you have no idea where you left it after last time's band practice.
Second, your bandmates aren't here.
Third,

um,

you don't have a third point.

Regardless, it's hard to play bass if you don't have a bass to play on.

>> ???

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)