Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
=> Request help (2.0)(AU's and Canon welcome)
Group TagsOC
Away 11-20-2017, 06:00 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-20-2017 08:40 PM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #101
RE: => Request help (2.0)(AU's and Canon welcome)
Tina used the device in her hand (which she thought would create a force field around her and protect her from attacks), and (probably accidentally) turned herself normal, aka not trickster, while Ryan picked her up and helped her dodge the attacks coming at her.
RYAN: tina what the fuck
TINA: Ryan what the fuck.
Ryan is still in his silly gentleman outfit. It just wouldn't come off for some reason.

((that's how their conversations generally go
((ryan struggles to redress himself in casual clothing
((btw welcome back vantas ;) and im off to revision probably
((and yay there's now 100 replies to this memo!! :0

a mole is scientific now
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-20-2017, 08:25 PM
Reply: #102
KESS: Well hello motherfucker welcome back from cocaine fueled candy land. Please don't transform me into one of those things otherwise I will kick your scrawny old ass out. (She's younger by two years cuz she hasn't been in SBURB as long as anyone else, same for Luisis).
LUISIS: H1, 1'm what y0u humans ca11 "b0yfr1end mater1al."

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Offline 11-21-2017, 12:51 AM
Reply: #103
Rilian sat in (other) LOVAT, pouting. She was getting bored and tired. But, she didn't trust this world enough to sleep. And she's trapped here so.... Yeah.

=> Be the loverboy.

Arin shook his head, checking to see if he was still horrendously dressed. He wasn't. He was back in his jeans, orange t-shirt with a broken heart on it and a leather jacket.

ARIN: Thank goodness, I'm back to normal...

Diamond I hope you find this day/night/afternoon pleasant and enjoyable. Feel free to contact me. Heart / Diamond
Away 11-21-2017, 12:57 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-21-2017 01:02 AM by Ekura123.)(Edited by Ekura123.)
Reply: #104
TINA: Ah, boyfriend material you say?
TINA: My name's Tina and my garbage ass is ready for taking out ;)
TINA: *whispers* Even if it's just for the beating up and kicking, which was mentioned by the girl over here
TINA: Well actually, she's also quite attractive ain't she.

Tina wiggles her eyebrows at both of them. She's flirty and violent at the same time, weird combination eh?
RYAN: sorry man
RYAN: that's just what she's like
RYAN: even when she's not a crazy ass hobo who's high on sugar

TINA: Ryan, may we have a word privately?
RYAN: no thanks
Ryan is still struggling to redress himself. Eventually, the effects would fade off and his clothing would return to normal, but not yet. ((let him struggle mwahahaha
((ok im a savage
((btw edits:
Tina seems to have no problem with returning to her normal outfit. She's wearing a lab coat apparently, layered outside of a T-Shirt and just your average day trouser pants.
((what are trouser pants.

a mole is scientific now
Offline 11-21-2017, 01:01 AM
Reply: #105
ARIN: Ryan and Tina, right?
ARIN: Cool. You are both gorgeous, btw.
ARIN: But, enough about that. I need to find my moirail? Did I say that correctly?
ARIN: Last thing I remember was that she disappeared through a portal and now I can't track her.

Arin frowned, tapping his wrist-top again. Gosh diddly darn it. Must have gotten some sugar in it. Crud.

Diamond I hope you find this day/night/afternoon pleasant and enjoyable. Feel free to contact me. Heart / Diamond
Offline 11-21-2017, 02:48 AM
Reply: #106
wait, weren't you the one to save the city? you just got up shown by some white beast and a bunch of shenanigans. this is not how that was supposed to go down, it was supposed to be something along the lines of
"the hero stands alone, with nothing to save him, his only chance of survival now was to abscond, but he knew that that was not an option, not anymore. the hero pulls out his gun, and says goodbye motherfuckers, shoots, the swarm of tricksters attacks him, he takes down a good twenty of them, but at this point, it is not enough, they get him, the death was heroic. "
but this? this feels too much like Deus ex Makina saving him. it actually feels anti-climatic, like the writer of his story had no idea how to save him, and so external powers from god knows where, and Gandolf summons the eagles, and everyone learns a powerful lesson on friendship. you try to think of what to say, but since you cant think of anything, but still wanting to look cool, equip a pair of shades, and say,

alex: looks like my job here is done.

you turn around and start leaving.

((ooc: kinda of an excuse to not have to post over Thanksgiving break, as i dont think i will get any chance over the next week to post anything))
Offline 11-21-2017, 05:50 AM
Reply: #107
LUISIS: Ryan r1ght? My tr0ll "father"1eft y0u a message.
Luisis pulled out a Star Wars like device, made by Bio of course. And handed it to Ryan. It displayed a beacon, which didn't look good.
KESS: We uh, kinda escaped a pretty bad situation. The shit is fuck my dude. The lab got fucked, the new heiress is taking down everything. We're here because we survived and got scattered. So, we might as well stick with you guys. In the mean time you can probably get your sis here and inform these randos what they're up against.

Art By Ekura
Offline 11-21-2017, 06:03 AM
Reply: #108
ARIN: Uh, troll guy? Girl? Idk. Anyway, yo.
ARIN: Boyfriend material. Nice one. Just, uh, don't try that on my moirail, ok?
ARIN: Only I'm allowed to flirt with her.

Offline 11-21-2017, 08:05 AM
Reply: #109
LUISUS: 1'm what y0u humans call "a s1ngle pr1ngle." HA- K1dding, 1'm a guy. And 1'm b1, 0r, whatever the th1ng 1s f0r l1k1ng any gender. G0d y0ur human w1k1ped1a 1s c0nfus1ng.
KESS: Pssst, he wants the 0 more than the D. :3
BIO: £w, gro$$, ju$+ no. Al$o hiiiii R¥an, i+ m£. I n££d ¥our h£lp.

Art By Ekura
Away 11-21-2017, 09:31 AM
Reply: #110
TINA: Is that so
TINA: I'm also bi ;)

Tina continues to flirt while Ryan actually does things.
RYAN: sup man
RYAN: how ya' doin'
RYAN: also dude this shit is rad
RYAN: how'd you make this thing

Ryan poked at the holo device, admiring it's coolness.
Tina decided to walk over to Arin and try to fix his wrist-top. Science-y shenanigans happen.

a mole is scientific now

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)