Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Discord Sever?
Offline 10-17-2017, 07:31 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-25-2017 01:50 AM by Klarvier.)(Edited by Klarvier.)
Reply: #1
Discord Sever?

Hi! My name is Klarion/Klare, and I thought of an Idea. I myself had had trouble with finding active roleplays and roleplayers, so I thought maybe I'll make an RP Server on Discord. People can have causal Mun Rpers or Persona RPS. Some Casual OC Rps. r even just looking other partners to RP with to make your own private groups, or just propose other ideas to people and see whos interested?

But maybe it doesn't have to be just for roleplayers? What about story writers and artist. They can propose ideas of things they're working on and propose new ideas to other looking for feedback and others. What if its a server for over-all creative people looking for others to feed their ideas too.

"but Klare! There are websites to do that too!'

I know, but people don't always give you feedback sometimes. So how can you really know if people like your work or hate it?

"okay, so how will it work?"

Well with this recent discord update we're allowed to make Categories now! Meaning that's gonna be huge on the server! And it'll be a very cluttered I guess. I really want to expand to a ton of fandoms and people! I plan to actually post this to other platforms to see others reactions! If you want you can help me share this about?
I want to have roles for everything, randoms every roleplays in or writes for. (basically, the top roles with being Artist, Writer, Roleplayer, fandoms will be lower roles and to see them you'll have to click someone's name in the user tab!)

"this seems like a lot of work"

I know! And I'll actually be looking for mods to help me. :D I'll plan out an application process what I actually have feedback on this idea!

"I want to join!"

Well fantastic, If you could PM me here or on my discord @ Klarety
#5940 about yourself (like artist, writer rper, and some fandoms)

If you have any question please PM me here or at my discord again! It means ton if you read this <3

[Image: A5fUUQg.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-24-2017, 03:37 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Discord Sever?
Hey,
I really like your idea but I am not able to send you a request.

But if you want to add me:

lavii_trashmaster#7246

I would live to join that server :3
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-24-2017, 12:09 PM
Reply: #3
This idea is really just gold, give applause.
Right now I can’t join, but you can add me on Extremedreams for later on discord, there is a new artist/roleplayer coming your way! (Maybe)
Find all replies by this user
Offline 10-25-2017, 01:57 AM
Reply: #4
(10-24-2017 12:09 PM)TheDreamur Wrote:  This idea is really just gold, give applause.
Right now I can’t join, but you can add me on Extremedreams for later on discord, there is a new artist/roleplayer coming your way! (Maybe)

Hey! i will need your tag of 4 numbers to addyou! also thank you for liking my idea

[Image: A5fUUQg.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)