Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V---
Group TagsCanon OC
Offline 10-16-2017, 05:58 AM
Reply: #1
----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V---
?TG: 0kay s0, since I'm pretty b0red at zhis current p0int
?TG: I have decided t0 try and find s0me nice c0ntact wizh zhe "0utside" s0 t0 speak :V
?TG: If any0ne is reading zhis, i w0uld immensely appreciate s0me s0cial interacti0n!!!
?TG: i am very l0nely :<
?TG: In any case zhat s0me0ne is int0 "chicken talk" i will gladly use 0ne 0f my 13 dicti0naries and resp0nd as s0.

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-16-2017, 07:50 AM
Reply: #2
RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V---
topophobiacCantatrice [TC] responded to memo :l00king for c0municati0n :V
TC: um...hey...sorry if i'm not supposed to do this...but um...i have...kinda been feeling...sorta lonely my self...and um...i am not sure...what the...chicken talk stuff is...but...um...actually...never mind...sorry for bothering you.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-16-2017, 09:00 AM
Reply: #3
RE: ----tastefulGallus [TG] has opened a new memo: l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V---
?TG: N0 n0 n0 please stay, I am interested in y0ur c0l0r. :>
?TG: zhat being said, the chicken talk is an ancient and very c0mplicated language, n0 l0wbl00d c0uld even c0mprehend
?TG: i mean...
?TG: Zhis c0uld be seen as an ir0nic predicament c0nsidering i am a l0wbl00d wh0 partakes in this particular zhing
?TG: but zhat is t0 be ign0red and never menti0ned.
?TG: back 0n zhe n0nexistant t0pic th0ugh, are you interested in s0cially interacting in the f0rm of mem0 messages :V

Offline 10-17-2017, 02:22 AM
Reply: #4
TC: well..um...ya i guess... i mean i's much less terrifying than...you know...talking irl... you know?
TC: i mean...i manage to..well..screw it up all the time anyways... but...ya...
TC: glad to hear that...well...you are...nice enough to...um...well...listen to my ramblings...but im sure you would rather...well talk...to someone...a bit...more interesting than...me?
TC: ...and you are not interested in my blood color...who could possibly be interested...in plain old rust blood.
Away 10-18-2017, 02:09 PM
Reply: #5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??? impetuousBellicosity [?IB] responded to memo at ?:?? on board l00king f0r c0mmunicati0n :V.
Thief of Rage
?IB: /who could possibly be interested in plain old rust blood/
?IB: i'd say only someone /highly/ fucking pretentious wouldn't be interested
?IB: yeah i'm a rust blood and yeah i'm the lowest on the spectrum
?IB: so the fuck what?
?IB: the blood rankings were probably established by some cocky fuschia wanting to gain some kind of superiority
?IB: there's no fucking reason lower castes should be considered a trampled on minority
?IB: higher castes are usually pompous fucktwats with their gullet connected to their chute to gather more fuckshit to sling at those /lower/ than them
?IB: what the hell
?IB: rust bloods do nothing wrong yet we're shit on for being the lowest on some made up spectrum of social hierarchy
?IB: having certain jobs to select from being pinned to our color
?IB: shitty jobs that no troll would want to take part in
?IB: eat my chute highbloods and self absorbed midbloods
?IB: so yeah i'm interested in rust bloods
?IB: rust bloods can be interesting just like any other hue of blood
?IB: ergh

?IB: whatever though
?IB: what's up fuckers

[Image: tumblr_oqq83aj53r1ti9egno1_500.png]
Offline 10-19-2017, 04:01 AM
Reply: #6
TC: oh...um..hi...ya...im not saying...um...like you thought...that being a rust blood is...not...well..interesting, but...um...more along the lines of...well...TG was making it...well...me think that she was...well...saying that being a...rustblood is...particularly interesting...and...well...i think...ya...
Offline 10-22-2017, 11:13 AM
Reply: #7
TG: Alright alright, chill 0ut IB
TG: alzhough i d0 understand y0ur disputes ab0ut zhe caste system
TG: I d0 want t0 say that, despite zhe pr0blems, i respect the hierarchy immensly
TG: zh0ugh i d0 n0t go as far as t0 disrespect l0wer bl00ds, like 0zhers d0, i still stand by it
TG: And I especially respect the higher ups
TG: the amazing....beautiful...highbl00ds
TG: *l0ud sw00ning* :>
TG: But anyway, what i am trying t0 say is, i respect every0ne :V
Offline 10-28-2017, 01:56 AM
Reply: #8
TC:well...um...ya...respect...thats what this is all about...respect...and...um...i think...maybe...she is right...and...well...um...respect everyone?
Offline 10-30-2017, 12:10 PM (This reply was last modified: 10-30-2017 12:12 PM by rainingWatercolourist.)(Edited by rainingWatercolourist.)
Reply: #9
[spoiler] Hello!!!
Not sure if this is a good or bad time but just wanted to give you a piece of candy :D!!!

I mean... if you even like candy ;0;!!!

In a Water like Void

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)