Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
artys art fart
Offline 10-30-2017, 03:05 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-31-2017 03:41 PM by artstetic.)(Edited by artstetic.)
Reply: #1
artys art fart
ok lets do this
you know the drill: i'll post stuff here sometimes (if i remember to)

heres an example of my shit which now that i think about it is sort of old so i'll probably add stuff later

so if you want me to draw you something, a few things to know
- im a minor
- im not THAT good at drawing animals but i could draw one if you wanted me to just dont expect anything professionally good
- on that note if you expect me to create a full-on colored piece for you then just. dont
- most requests will usually be sketches. and maybe flat colors or lining too idk that one depends
- shits been going on recently so if i dont get to ur request in a while dont have a fit over it

for now idc about slots so uhh im just gonna make em up as i go and once it gets to a certain number i'll just. stop or something

[1]: feltandmidnightcrewstuff
[2]:
[3]:
[4]:
[5]:

more art comin soon, but for now im outties

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Online 10-30-2017, 03:42 AM
Reply: #2
RE: artys art fart
Not a request, more so a round of applause because I can't freaking wait to see more stuff from you, man. Keep it up.

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-30-2017, 03:53 AM
Reply: #3
Will it be okay if I RQ something?

[Image: tumblr_mv0x0vUOUf1r43eo3o1_250.gif]

I'm a member of The Midnight Crew ♠
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 10-30-2017, 04:02 AM
Reply: #4
(10-30-2017 03:42 AM)Alienoid Wrote:  Not a request, more so a round of applause because I can't freaking wait to see more stuff from you, man. Keep it up.

oof thank u mdude,,

(10-30-2017 03:53 AM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  Will it be okay if I RQ something?

yea sure man go ahead, no need to ask

Offline 10-30-2017, 04:04 AM
Reply: #5
(10-30-2017 04:02 AM)artstetic Wrote:  
(10-30-2017 03:42 AM)Alienoid Wrote:  Not a request, more so a round of applause because I can't freaking wait to see more stuff from you, man. Keep it up.

oof thank u mdude,,

(10-30-2017 03:53 AM)feltandmidnightcrewstuff Wrote:  Will it be okay if I RQ something?

yea sure man go ahead, no need to ask

Okay, first of all, I'm a girl :) and second of all, are you okay with drawing leprechauns/carapacians?

Offline 10-30-2017, 04:21 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-30-2017 04:25 AM by artstetic.)(Edited by artstetic.)
Reply: #6

1. i call everyone man and dude
2. yea sure aslong as its not anything too weird. im not 100% on how their anatomy works but its probably fine

Offline 10-30-2017, 04:32 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-30-2017 04:34 AM by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)(Edited by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)
Reply: #7
(10-30-2017 04:21 AM)artstetic Wrote:  
1. i call everyone man and dude
2. yea sure aslong as its not anything too weird. im not 100% sure on how their anatomy works but its probably fine

Okay, nothing too weird you say. I have some Intermission OCs. If you're okay with other people's ships, is it alright if I could have Quarters with my OC Sweet or maybe Die with my feltsona

If you want to know about how their anatomy works, I recommend checking out 'The Inaugural Death of Mister Seven'. Basically they're humanoids :) or if you're not a shipping type person, is it okay if I could have at least one of my OCs: This is what they look like: here and here

If you like, you're welcome to go through the rest of my gallery to get some ideas on what my OCs look like

Offline 10-31-2017, 03:41 PM
Reply: #8
[Image: qijXBdE.png]

@feltandmidnightcrewstuff:
tada! they have been created; sweet and.. sbet? sbet. i think. yea.

anyways i dont like it 100% but hey thats what u get when u dont know jack shit about leprechauns except the fact they exist so. hope u like it anyways!

Offline 10-31-2017, 04:42 PM
Reply: #9
(10-31-2017 03:41 PM)artstetic Wrote:  
[Image: qijXBdE.png]

@feltandmidnightcrewstuff:
tada! they have been created; sweet and.. sbet? sbet. i think. yea.

anyways i dont like it 100% but hey thats what u get when u dont know jack shit about leprechauns except the fact they exist so. hope u like it anyways!

AAAAAAHHHH!!! I love it!! Thank you!!! Everyone has a good art style! Also, I like the fact that Sbet has yellow lipstick and like a chip in her tooth!!!

Offline 11-01-2017, 02:35 AM
Reply: #10
Holy heckles; is this an art-request shin-dig, I see? Well, colour me excited. You mind if I ask for a Fan-Kid? Do er' in any style you feel like!

Lots of love, and much gratitude,
Clementine-senpai.

"Eternity eludes us, even as a thought."

[Image: giphy.gif]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)