Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fandomstuck-Looking for a Hetalia or Supernatural! Para style preferred.
Offline 09-29-2017, 10:39 AM
Reply: #1
Fandomstuck-Looking for a Hetalia or Supernatural! Para style preferred.
Hey! I have so many frickin ideas for some rad as heck rps, and I'm specifically looking for a long term rp with Fandomstuck. I always rp as Homestuck, and there's so many frickin headcanons that I wanna use like you have no idea.

I'm looking specifically for someone to rp as Hetalia or Supernatural. For Hetalia, I like to stick in Moirails for them, but I don't mind if it flips to Matesprits later. Heart / Diamond For Supernatural, I prefer them originally being Kismesis, and high potential to swap to Matesprits. Spade / Heart

I'd prefer if we go to PMs on MxRP or an unlisted group chat for it. Paragraph style is absolutely needed, and while I do not expect huge posts, it would be nice if you can at least include two sentences that aren't speaking. It makes it so much easier to react to as my character. Longer is better as long as you aren't just simply padding it for length.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-30-2017, 12:33 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Fandomstuck-Looking for a Hetalia or Supernatural! Para style preferred.
maybe I should expand my cast of Fandoms to all fandoms lol. I still mostly want Hetalia or Supernatural but maybe also Undertale?
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Reply: #3
Still searching for someone to rp with aheh;
Offline 10-14-2017, 04:09 PM
Reply: #4
Hey! Would you perhaps be up to roleplaying with me? I don't have much experience with roleplaying Fandomstuck but I could give a shot at roleplaying as Hetalia? If not, that's fine!

Diamond I hope you find this day/night/afternoon pleasant and enjoyable. Feel free to contact me. Heart / Diamond
Offline 10-18-2017, 09:05 AM
Reply: #5
Ah! I'd love to, tbh! As long as you're willing to try your best, I'd be glad to. :3 Send me a PM and we can chat about what to do!
(10-14-2017 04:09 PM)purple-chaos-buttonmaster Wrote:   Hey! Would you perhaps be up to roleplaying with me? I don't have much experience with roleplaying Fandomstuck but I could give a shot at roleplaying as Hetalia? If not, that's fine!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)