Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Life on Earth C
Group TagsCanon OC AU P
Offline 09-17-2017, 10:03 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Life on Earth C
You smile slightly at her. Of course, it's kind of odd that she notices you come here every day - you've got some sentimental value with this place, definitely - but it's also nice that she does notice you. You wonder why you haven't noticed her yourself, really. "locusa, got it. pretty name 4 a pretty face aint it? ;)"

Your hand is almost on its way to shaking hers - you can feel she's slightly nervous, in a way, but why would she be? You weren't a celebrity or anything, but you don't question her about it as she rushes back to her laptop. "oh no its okay! take as much time as u need hon, friends r important too" You are pretty sincere about your remarks, but you think it might come off the wrong way and seem sarcastic. You really hope it doesn't.

Once she returns, your smile widens and you grin, forming a warm smile. You grasp her hand gently and shake it. "its nice 2 formally meet u tho locusa! p damn weird that i havent noticed u around. i think i should brush up a little on my observation skills lmao"

She seems like a sweet and kind troll. She sort of reminded you of the Vantas who mentored you throughout your session, although without the abrasiveness and snide remarks. Your smile probably turned a little wistful, but you try not to let it show as you let go of her hand - you've likely been holding it long enough.

[Image: 0EMev84.png]

^ !! my au !! ^
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-17-2017, 11:18 AM
Reply: #12
When you release your hold on Roxy's hand, you feel the spark of the beginning of a great friendship. You give her a little grin as your confidence to smooth things over builds.

[Image: X7YbLSg.png]

"It's wonderful to truly meet you too, Roxy." You take another sip really quick, then sit forward a little so that you can talk a bit easier. "Well, now I know you, but I don't really know you. Do you have any hobbies? Personally, I enjoy adventuring and treasure hunting with my carapacian bestie, Intrepid Arbiter. That was actually who was just messaging me. They're pretty cool."

You take another drink of your vanilla frappuccino, letting the sweet taste wash over your senses. Roxy appears to be fairly nice, and is being extremely patient with you, unlike your good-for-nothing indigo blooded neighbor. Gog, you would honesty consider him for a kismesis if he wasn't already taken. You can't blame him, he's a detestable guy. You focus on Roxy again to wipe the disgusting memories of that awful troll out of your mind.

Hiya! I'm dramaticDabbler. I often RP as my OC fantroll, Locusa Messis, but I'm up for just about anything!
[Image: Al9bugL.png]
Offline 09-17-2017, 12:22 PM
Reply: #13
It was hard to believe, at first. Hard to believe that after ages and ages of rotting away in the forgotten corners of Paradox Space, seemingly unremembered by anyone, you finally came here.

Your name is MITUNA CAPTOR. Somehow, through timey wimey bullshits that you don't even begin to understand, you are the closest to "Alpha Mituna" as a Mituna ghost can get.

Anyways, enough introductions. You figured you'd stop by this... you can't quite remember the human word for it. You can remember the Beforan word, stimulantshack, for it, but the English word escapes your memory.

Opening the door, you nervously stand yourself in line. It's not that long, so you get to the front of the queue rather easily. Then you state your order.

uhh, justht a caramel frape with creame, pleasthe.

The cashier looks a little bit confused, as she doesn't understand you well. You nervously frown, and restate your order hastily. The cashier eyes you weirdly and asks for your name.

mituna... mituna captor.

You can barely manage to even whisper your name, as if it is somehow shameful. The cashier rolls her eyes, and gets back to work.

Sitting down, you notice two people, a human and a troll, at the table aside from you. They're talking about... fuck, c'mon, listen! Focus!
...You can't tell, your mind is seizing up again. You begin to shake a little, nervously glaring at the two girls from behind your thick, matted hair. Hopefully they don't notice you glaring weirdly at them.

don't talk to me unless you relate to this on a spiritual level
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 09-17-2017, 12:26 PM
Reply: #14
bows_and_ties: @DD. maybe you could come with! if the rumors turn out to be true of course. i will let you know what i find when i get there.

You put your PDA away as the hover ship comes to a stop in Doof Station. You've arrived safely in the Consort Kingdom! It's always a toss up whether you'll touch ground or crash headlong into another landing transporter. The Consort Kingdom is full of danger and anticipation, especially when there's a bunch of consorts running air traffic control. That's why it's the perfect setting for your next adventure!

You exit the hover ship in a flood of people, all of them happy to be alive, and step out into the transport station. Humans, Trolls, and Carapaces jut out above the sea of yellow, purple, red, and blue Consorts that swarm the station. They dash madly from place to place, creating a messy blur of colors that would give you a headache to stare at for too long.

Boy it sure is crowded here... You hope you can find where you're going.

8^y
Part 2 is up and with more nonsense than ever.
Offline 09-17-2017, 12:31 PM
Reply: #15
As soon as you finish your little ramble to Roxy, your computer gives another soft ding, and you read IA's message. You briefly reflect on previous escapades involving shitty libraries and ancient chasms, and you beam a tad wider.

In your side view, you see a troll who you previously had not noticed. While usually it should be questionable for a strange troll to just stare at you while you talk, you're feeling gutsy. You made one person smile, maybe you can make another one grin as well. You put up your hand to the double-horned person sitting at the table adjacent to you and Roxy.

You wave, and flash a fangy smile.

Hiya! I'm dramaticDabbler. I often RP as my OC fantroll, Locusa Messis, but I'm up for just about anything!
Offline 09-17-2017, 12:46 PM
Reply: #16
Adventuring and treasure hunting. You're temporarily distracted and you recall Jake and his tendency to leave his house without telling anything to his Dad, leading to him being grounded for quite some time. You swallow thickly - it's been so long, don't think about them now - and instead think of a reply with a smile on your face, taking a bite of the banana bread. It's almost finished, so you're going to go over to the cinnamon roll you also got.

"my hobbies include technology i guess?" God dammit, Harley, technology is not a fucking hobby, it's just a noun"i- well by tech i mean coding n hacking n stuff. ive got some damn advanced tech i guess compared to others." You don't think you're very advanced anymore, though. Admittedly, it's been five thousand fucking years since you've opened that door and your god tier powers remain as the only thing making you alive - so how would you be advanced? Ugh, you're gonna think about that later.

You scoop the caramel syrup on top of the whipped cream with your straw and eat it, humming slightly in response. "intrepid arbiter? cant say ive heard the name b4 but then again i dont really know lotsa chess ppl. id love to meet em sometime, hehe"

You also glance the same way as Locusa, and quirk a brow at the sight of a twin-horned troll. Twin horns? That was a rarity in itself, so you're not sure if you should call out and recognize them as someone you might know. Just... might. But you smile either way and glance the troll's way, trying to be friendly before jumping to so many damn conclusions.

^ !! my au !! ^
Offline 09-17-2017, 12:58 PM
Reply: #17
"Sounds interesting," you say, with an eye on both trolls now. "I've always liked stuff that deals with computers. Heck, I used to be a pretty good programmer myself. Well... that is I used to code a lot of mods for this one RPG that I tended to play a lot called SBURB Abgridged... It was just a simulator, but I made up all these different aspects and classes, and..." You trail off, taking a long sip of your drink to cover up your shyness. Your little conscience is activating your shame secretors in your think pan, causing your blood to rush to your cheeks.

You made a lot of dorky life decisions when you were little, especially when it came to gaming. You and your friends would all get into a voice chat and use virtual reality headsets to play SBURB Abridged. You cannot remember how many countless hours went into different sessions. You decide to change the subject. Immediately.

"Yeah, Intrepid Arbiter is great. They're on their way to some ruins right now. Scouting out this new entrance that people are talking about. I might go check it out if IA confirms the hype true or false. You ever been to the ruins, Roxy?"

Offline 09-17-2017, 01:48 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-17-2017 02:26 PM by la devotee.)(Edited by la devotee.)
Reply: #18
Your breath hitches slightly in your throat. Sburb. You grip the fork tightly between your fingers, and you slice a small part of it with just the four-pronged metal utensil.

"sburb? ive heard of it. tough game to crack and finish so its cool that u were able to code some mods for it! guess those classes and aspects made life easier in the game." You try to ignore all the running thoughts in your head about the horrifying experience the game brought. You taste bitterness among the sweet coating of cinnamon of the roll you're eating. They receive an abridged version that won't ruin lives, while you have to go through every single fucking hell of it. The thought makes you bite down rather harshly on your tongue, but you don't react outwardly. You've just made a new friend and you might scare her away with how you act, or unintentionally provoke her. She's a nice troll and she doesn't deserve your bullshit, definitely.

You then smile and reply, "actually i havent! but i do know that its filled w/ a lot of cool shit from the past n stuff, a few friends have informed me abt the interesting stuff found there. id love to come if youd let me?" Your voice heightens slightly at the end to indicate more of a question rather than a statement, and so your smile turns rather sheepish in response. The ruins may be a rather interesting place to go to, since you really don't have anything better to do today.

^ !! my au !! ^
Offline 09-17-2017, 02:13 PM
Reply: #19
Your observance gets the better of you for a moment, and you see Roxy's knuckles whiten around her fork for a split second. A second later, however, she returns to her brighter attitude as she asks you if she can go with you to the ruins.

"Of course!" you smile wide. "It would be wonderful to have someone else with us! The more the merrier, right?" You chuckle and drink again, plural peppiness putting some more pep in your step.

"Oh, here." You take your cellular device from your Sylladex, open Trollian, and slide it over to Roxy. "I'm on Trollian, if you use those chat services. My trolltag is dramaticDabbler."

You can't help but wonder if it's just a little too early for tag swapping, but she's so nice, and you are on a roll today.

Offline 09-18-2017, 12:37 AM
Reply: #20
You smile a little at Locusa. At least you've gotten your itinerary ready for the day, and you realize thag the millions of days you've gone through repeating the same routine would be change today. Maybe those ruins could have something that would help you. . .? No, no. You push the thought away, mentally picking it up and slam dunking it into the pit of 'PLEASE FORGET ASAP'. You shouldn't blind yourself with fake hopes and irrational dreams.

"oh yeah! i use pesterchum but im p sure that theres compatibility between both of the apps so i dont think thatd be a problem." You take her device and input your chumhandle, and send in a little winky face so that a log has been established for future reference. "there we go! my name there is glitterygizmotech. just make sure that any day any time im totes prepared if u need me!" Your smile shifts and it turns into something you hope seems a little more reassuring. You don't want to seem so cold and distant - in general, you just don't want to make others feel like they're alone in facing problems, so you try your best to help.

You sip the frappucino you ordered thoughtfully, setting her cellular phone directly in front of her. The taste of the drink reminds you of Starbucks - really, is this pretty much Starbucks with a different brand name? It makes you smile a little, despite yourself. You prop your head onto your hand and lean into it, and your facial expression scrunches up slightly as you attempt to fix your glasses up. Ah, well. Whatever.

^ !! my au !! ^

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)