Post Reply 
 
Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GAMZEE ROLEPLAYER LOOKING TO GET INTO SHENANIGANS OF THE PLOT CENTRIC VARIETY!!!!
Offline 08-28-2017, 12:44 PM
Reply: #1
GAMZEE ROLEPLAYER LOOKING TO GET INTO SHENANIGANS OF THE PLOT CENTRIC VARIETY!!!!
Adventures await those interested in getting Down with the Clown! I have plans for this. So many plans.

Would surely love to get all into troll culture, biology headcanons. You can bet I'm gonna be on with putting in lots of subjug stuff. So...warnings for possible blood and/or possibly graphic violence. I can leave those bits out if you prefer. Maybe also possible recreational drug use.

I'd love a Karkat, or maybe a Tavros or perhaps a Dave if you're into black romance and interspecies shit. (though a new starter would probably have to be made for him, and that would take me a bit of time), Equius is also good but again this prompt does not quite fit him...

Not really looking to get bogged down in super long replies. If you'd like to write a lot that's fine, I love to read long ones, but I just do not have it in me to be writing essays every day at this point in time. Potentially the rp could be a little more fast paced that way as well!

I have a lil starter here, I can copy it into a private chat later.

Contact me via DM or on discord hunkadorousRex#7784

It should be noted that this is either Gamzee's very first visit or his first in a very long time. It's up to you which, but he definitely just showed up out of the blue with no warning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It's dead of dark season and the hivecluster is silent in these late hours before the suns rise. There weren't much in the ways of true roads here, not like up in the bigger hub areas or out to into the highblood hives, just well-beaten paths that wound around and between hives and little else. Out at the edge of the cluster marches a skuttlebuggy, a great crawling behemoth of a creature hollowed out and made not much more than an empty shell and nerves.

Gamzee parked his 'buggy and got out on the side of the path well away from his true destination. Never hurt a brother to be cautious. He slips through shadows of hedge flora and hives til he comes up on the one he's pretty damn sure he ought and peeks into the front lawnring from around the trunk of some gnarled old tree...there is a lusus creature up front there. Something he all and for true just wishes nothing more than to avoid right this very moment. Instead, he slips 'round back and shimmies his way up to a window and pulls out his palmhusk.

TC: So... AlL uP oN oN tHe MeTaPhOrIcAl. If A bRoThEr WhAt So HaPpEnEd To Be AlL uP iN tHe HiVeClUsTeR... hOw WoUlD a MoThErFuCkEr Be FeElIn AbOuT cOmIn On OvEr To ThE vEiWiNg PoRtAl AnD lEtTiN a BrOtHeR iN?

-SHRIEKS INTO THE ABYSS-
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Board jump:


User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)