Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
What's the best RP You had so far?
Offline 08-19-2017, 06:18 AM
Reply: #1
What's the best RP You had so far?
What is the best RP You guys had so far? I've been having a JoJo X Okegom RP With a good friend of mine for a while now, and it's been the best RP I've had in a looooong time.

But what about you guys? What's the best RP You had so far?

[Image: tumblr_otmsraGZzf1qb0wv3o2_500.gif]

IM MARRY POPPINS YALL
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Online 08-19-2017, 06:52 AM
Reply: #2
RE: What's the best RP You had so far?
I had this fantastic roleplay with a Condesce who also remembered Beforus, some parts of it a little better than Signless did. At first I just thought he had maybe gotten through to her when they spoke in person, because she was feeling some remorse, and there was this moment that was essentially "look, you're still going to die in the morning, but you look kind of like you've never tasted proper food in your life and I can't sleep, let's make a cake."

It was surreal to him.

And then, of course, the truth comes out and the rest is not as pleasant. From her end she was bitter that none of the others had been alive yet when it could have changed anything for her, and from his end there was a lot of "why hasn't that changed anything until now, why when we're kind of begging and shouting down your door about how trolls can be don't you hear Beforus in that and want that again, why has it taken this long for you to go 'maybe genocide is bad'?" I distinctly remember an exchange along the lines of "But look, I didn't know you were Kankri, I assumed Kankri was dead, you could've been any mutant-" "I never needed to be Kankri!"

We were going on long term, but unfortunately (and probably through my fault) the chat eventually dwindled. Dang, though.

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-19-2017, 07:50 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-19-2017 09:05 PM by Amurlintz.)(Edited by Amurlintz.)
Reply: #3
(08-19-2017 06:52 AM)why-am-i-here Wrote:  I had this fantastic roleplay with a Condesce who also remembered Beforus, some parts of it a little better than Signless did. At first I just thought he had maybe gotten through to her when they spoke in person, because she was feeling some remorse, and there was this moment that was essentially "look, you're still going to die in the morning, but you look kind of like you've never tasted proper food in your life and I can't sleep, let's make a cake."

It was surreal to him.

And then, of course, the truth comes out and the rest is not as pleasant. From her end she was bitter that none of the others had been alive yet when it could have changed anything for her, and from his end there was a lot of "why hasn't that changed anything until now, why when we're kind of begging and shouting down your door about how trolls can be don't you hear Beforus in that and want that again, why has it taken this long for you to go 'maybe genocide is bad'?" I distinctly remember an exchange along the lines of "But look, I didn't know you were Kankri, I assumed Kankri was dead, you could've been any mutant-" "I never needed to be Kankri!"

We were going on long term, but unfortunately (and probably through my fault) the chat eventually dwindled. Dang, though.

Dang. That's a shame, pal. I hope you find another roleplayer to have lots of fun with! As for my Okegom RP...Well, it started off more as a JoJo X Danganronpa RP. My buddy was a Gudham, though, after a few months, he lost muse on his chara, and that's how we stuck to Okegom. He currently plays as an Idate, an killer smoker Orca. he and my OC Are in a adventure together, like, we're doing arc stuff, we are only in the first 'arc' though, but we surely pretend to add more charas! It's literally an amazing RP, I have lots of fun with him, and he has, too. I hope it keeps going on the way it is...Eventually, we decided to do a short RP In Kik. He was playing as my OC's wife, and it was... So amazing. No smut happened, of course! My OC Had depression because he missed his fellow crusaders. (Some that died in the first arc.) And his wife, who we decided to be an Wadanohara, an sea witch, to comfort him.

It was the most adorable shit I've ever seen.

[Image: tumblr_otmsraGZzf1qb0wv3o2_500.gif]

IM MARRY POPPINS YALL
Offline 08-19-2017, 11:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-19-2017 11:27 AM by thankstyler.)(Edited by thankstyler.)
Reply: #4
oh god,, about 2 years ago, i was jade when i still liked playing her (she fit my personality better then) and i ran into a karkat. this karkat was by fucking far the best karkat i have ever encountered. he was blissfully in character, he wasn't tsundere or shota or overly sweet, he was bitter and rigid but when they got to talking, he listened and ranted back and was,,, so, so amazing.

i LOVED him, honestly. we did very, very lowkey jadekat with very small amounts of shipping sprinkled in intermingled with actual dialouge. there was a point where they talked about lonliness and how jade almost regretted trying to hide from it by going to the other planets and trying to take refuge in the consorts and realizing how alone she was. and karkat empathized versus sympathized in the sense that he felt alone but wasn't alone because he was a mutant and oh my GOD

eventually it dwindled, i was moving at the time and everything was really fast paced. i'd love to reconnect with them sometime, though.

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.
Offline 08-20-2017, 11:30 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-20-2017 11:31 AM by loserMasquerade.)(Edited by loserMasquerade.)
Reply: #5
Hummmm...one that stands out to me was when I was Dave in a group chat talking with a John. We instantly had the bro lingo down: we talked like we had known each other for years, we took playful jabs at one another, and bounced off each crazy sentence the other said with a crazier one of our own.

I think my favorite part was when I pretended to be wounded by a comment and started over acting, only to have John INSTANTLY do the same, striking dramatic poses and all.

[Image: tumblr_mel15uuuZa1qlog4u.png]
IM FUCKING BROKEN
Offline 08-20-2017, 09:31 PM
Reply: #6
Hmm.. The best roleplay I've had so far has to be.. probably this one that I'm in right now! The roleplayer is lovely. They aren't intimidating to talk to, and let me get by doing many things. The roleplay itself is amazing! Each time it dwindles down, one of us picks it back up and makes it interesting in a way that isn't overly dramatic! It revolves around an alternate timeline where some of the dancestors were playing with the trolls (bear with me) and it actually turned out well until one of them offshooted the timeline. It was sad, and still kind of is! 10/10, totally.

[Image: giphy.gif]
i told you everything would be okay
Offline 08-20-2017, 09:46 PM
Reply: #7
For me, it's not just one roleplay. It's all the roleplays that I've done with a person I met about 2 years ago on Oldparp and moved to Newparp with. We've done plenty of RPs, but they're... really great. I guess it just makes every RP enjoyable if both people involved click, y'know?

Another one of the best would be a Beta Bro and Dirk RP I had, also on Oldparp, with me as Dirk. That Bro is the reason I picked up roleplaying Bro, and he is now my main. To clarify, they were fanon Bro, of course, and the characterization, the way they interacted with Dirk, it was just. Surreal, honestly. I'm so sad that they just stopped replying, but whoever and wherever they are, I thank them.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
List of characters I rp is on my profile page!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)