Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the most memorable thing you've done in a roleplay?
Offline 08-18-2017, 07:33 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-18-2017 09:09 PM by Knochii.)(Edited by Knochii.)
Reply: #1
Question What's the most memorable thing you've done in a roleplay?
Whether good, bad, hilarious, or sad, we've all done something in a roleplay that we can't forget.

I've done a lot of things that I'm too proud to forget about but I think what I'll remember the most is accidentally making someone cry over my super self indulgent Gam Heart / Diamond Kar thing

What's yours?

I roleplay as Gamzee, Terezi, Eridan, Kankri, Kurloz, Cronus, Dualscar, Rose, and Dave. Possibly more in the future Blush
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-18-2017, 08:35 PM
Reply: #2
RE: What's the most memorable thing you've done in a roleplay?
Off the top of my head, my most memorable moment was entering a new group chat as Kankri not long after someone mentioned how upset he would be if he knew what they were doing

Rainbow CharmAll my humor is dark humor I'm sorryRainbow Charm
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Reply: #3
This really fluffy thing as Grand Highblood and Tavros. It feels like a cryptid roleplay, but it was the most adorable thing I've ever done and I'll definitely never forget it. (Also because I have the log saved, but yeah.)

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
List of characters I rp is on my profile page!
Offline 08-18-2017, 11:49 PM
Reply: #4
Definitely my very first erikar rp. It was a timeline where eridan wasn't sawed in half by the glowing vampire and had to scatter around for food and etc. Man,thing was a bit crack but it was lovely and I regret having deleted it even if just for nostalgia.

I don't know what is going on or what I'm doing 90% of the time.
Offline 08-23-2017, 10:14 PM
Reply: #5
This wasn't in PARP, but one of my fantroll characters Kilius is so trained in combat arts, that as soon as he lifts something above his head, he can only put it back down in the form of a bodyslam. So there was a time where he slammed a dead body onto the floor, painting the surroundings teal.

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Offline 08-23-2017, 11:06 PM
Reply: #6
I caused an entire memo full of people red-ship JohnPeta...all by playing John.

[Image: nTxLHX0.png]
Th@nk y0u, lurking.moar [TV] f0r m@king this f0r me! :3
Online 08-24-2017, 06:09 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-24-2017 06:10 PM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #7
I once managed to throw a GHB so far off as Signless that they messaged me OOC like "((I can't believe I came here for a violent plot-y rp and you're making me do philosophy))"

The moment in question being basically "Hah, you think you're something special? You really think you're the first person to think they can change me?" "No. It amazes me, it worries me that for this long you've managed to choose apathy."

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
x1(list)
x1
Offline 09-02-2017, 09:16 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-03-2017 05:03 AM by Tabbender.)(Edited by Tabbender.)
Reply: #8
I've only been on the site of a few days but for now it have to be this.

[Image: 1504307674-0d103ac597531b35580932430833fe71.png]
HOO HOO HAA HAA HEE HEE

EDIT: Okay nevermind i just did better :^)
A random guy from (presumably) our world with no knowledge about Homestuck at all meets the friendliest character of all: Lord English.
(i was LE)

https://msparp.com/ef937a16ddff4e30b3ac8...e5ba/log/1
Offline 09-03-2017, 05:36 AM
Reply: #9
gosh, most memorable is a hard one. for the past six or eight months, i've mained dirk, and i've had some gems in there.

i remember staying up until 3 am as nepeta with a sollux at one point- there was another time where i was sollux with a very chill davesprite. i was jade with multiple amazing daves!! dirk with some hals and vice-versa, too.

my personal favorite, one that got away type story, is the time i was jade for a couple weeks with the best karkat i have ever come across. he was the most in character karkat i remember playing with, and he was so kind and understanding of my situation (i was moving at the time). i would love to reconnect to him sometimes.

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.
Online 09-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Reply: #10
there are two that come to mind when it comes to most memorable,
the first one was there was someone playing a stray cat and i was playing as drunk Roxy. and i got her to come home with me and i was going to "live her and squeexe her and feed het and she would love all her neq friends"

the other one was me being sober roxy, and they were a dave with anxiety. and if this was you i'm sooo sorry, but i ended up going off on a whole rant about how no one understood me because no one understood what it was like being to much of a good thing. and i would not let that poor soul get a word in.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)