nyan nyan nyan (*^w^*)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-20-2017, 11:22 PM
Reply: #32
RE: Remade and Remastered - [ACT 1]
(08-20-2017 11:06 PM)Fotian_Castor Wrote:  >check out those books

>look around the room for a item for your strife specibus

The books are mostly just self-help and New Age books, stuff that doesn't really interest you. There are a few works of fiction mixed in, but they don't seem to interest you too much. You were never too big on reading unless it came to tabletop games.

You walk back up into your room, knowing that there are multiple items that could possibly be assigned to your strife deck in there. Such items include your D&D and MAGE: THE ASCENSION BOOKS, your DICE SET, THE WOODEN SWORD and THE WOODEN AXE. You aren't sure what to assign to your Strife Specibus, so you'll allow the mysterious whims of democracy decide.

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Offline 08-20-2017, 11:37 PM
Reply: #33
>further search the house to see if you have more options then decide from there

[Image: Index.gif]
nyan nyan nyan (*^w^*)
Offline 08-21-2017, 12:54 AM
Reply: #34
(08-20-2017 11:37 PM)Fotian_Castor Wrote:  >further search the house to see if you have more options then decide from there

You walk downstairs into the kitchen, in the kitchen, there are a variety of possible weapons: knives, forks, spoons, pots and pans. You then walk back into the living room, which has the previously mentioned books. Your bathroom doesn't seem to contain nothing in the way of weapons, and the same applies for your basement. You might be able to find more weapons if you check outside, but so far that's what you have in the way of weaponry.

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Offline 08-21-2017, 02:19 AM
Reply: #35
> JASE: Become the knight and choose BLADEKIND!

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."
Offline 08-21-2017, 04:07 PM
Reply: #36
> You rather have the sword and give up the staff!

> After that, try to examine this brand new D&D Tower of Doom Cabinet that your goof dad brought you for your last birthday.

I roleplay as John Egbert, Dave Strider, Roxy Lalonde, Vriska Serket, Terezi Pyrope, and Karkat Vantas.
Offline 08-21-2017, 04:37 PM
Reply: #37
>take the sword

[Image: Index.gif]
nyan nyan nyan (*^w^*)
Offline 08-22-2017, 08:23 AM
Reply: #38
(08-21-2017 04:37 PM)Fotian_Castor Wrote:  >take the sword

After some consideration and the influence of democracy, you head back into your room and assign the wooden sword to your strife deck, rendering your Strife Specibus bladekind! You hold the sword above your head, pointing skyward! You then place your trusty weapon back into your strife deck for later use.

You then hear a car pull into the driveway, it seems as though your guardians have returned.

Offline 08-22-2017, 08:50 AM
Reply: #39
> JASE: Do some last minute teen rebellion stuff before your parents come inside.

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."
Offline 08-22-2017, 09:38 AM
Reply: #40
(08-22-2017 08:50 AM)artstetic Wrote:  
> JASE: Do some last minute teen rebellion stuff before your parents come inside.

Just before they open the door, you do the most rebellious, cretinous thing you can imagine...
You leave the lights on as you exit your bedroom!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)