Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Remade and Remastered - [ACT 1]
Offline 08-20-2017, 09:16 AM
Reply: #21
RE: Remade and Remastered - [ACT 1]
(08-20-2017 05:04 AM)artstetic Wrote:  
> JASE: Spam your friends until they come back, preferably with D&D memes.

You open Pesterchum and start to talk to your friend. And, by talk, you of course mean that you spam him with messages until he responds.

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-20-2017, 12:02 PM
Reply: #22
> Well, you gotta do the deed man. Buy the game until the time to play is here.

> Oh and while you are at it, go to your living room for cool shit to have.

I roleplay as John Egbert, Dave Strider, Roxy Lalonde, Vriska Serket, Terezi Pyrope, and Karkat Vantas.
Offline 08-20-2017, 12:46 PM
Reply: #23
(08-20-2017 12:02 PM)selfkaiHarness Wrote:  > Well, you gotta do the deed man. Buy the game until the time to play is here.

> Oh and while you are at it, go to your living room for cool shit to have.
You add the game to your shopping cart, go to the checkout page and buy it. Now... how long is it going to take to install?
2 hours? Yeah, you didn't expect much better when it came to Steam.
In the meantime, you might as well explore your house. At the very least, it'd give you something to do.
You step out of your room walk downstairs, then through the kitchen and make it to your living room. Your living room contains two couches, a coffee table, a TV, as well as a DVD Player and a Nintendo Wii.

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Offline 08-20-2017, 01:30 PM
Reply: #24
> Inspect the Wii, check if it has your games on it.

> After that, check the bookcase for some odd looking cards for your attack deck.

I roleplay as John Egbert, Dave Strider, Roxy Lalonde, Vriska Serket, Terezi Pyrope, and Karkat Vantas.
Online 08-20-2017, 01:43 PM
Reply: #25
> JASE: Locate your (hopefully) legal guardian.

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."
Offline 08-20-2017, 01:57 PM
Reply: #26
(08-20-2017 01:30 PM)selfkaiHarness Wrote:  > Inspect the Wii, check if it has your games on it.

> After that, check the bookcase for some odd looking cards for your attack deck.

You inspect the Wii, first you turn it on. It has a few games downloaded on it, most of which are Legend of Zelda games. You eject the disc currently in it, which is the Gamecube version of Wind Waker. You turn around to the bookshelf and look for captchalouge cards. Unfortunately, you left your fetch modus upstairs and have not yet assigned a strife specibus.

Offline 08-20-2017, 02:01 PM
Reply: #27
> Go get your Fetch Modus, Royal knight!

> Then after that, go check the bookcase again.

Offline 08-20-2017, 02:06 PM
Reply: #28
(08-20-2017 01:43 PM)artstetic Wrote:  
> JASE: Locate your (hopefully) legal guardian.
Your parents are currently out grocery shopping, they should be home soon, but if you must, you could always text them.

Offline 08-20-2017, 02:19 PM
Reply: #29
>look around for things to put to your strife specibus

[Image: Index.gif]
nyan nyan nyan (*^w^*)
Offline 08-20-2017, 02:20 PM
Reply: #30
(08-20-2017 02:01 PM)selfkaiHarness Wrote:  > Go get your Fetch Modus, Royal knight!

> Then after that, go check the bookcase again.
You run back upstairs with great haste as you grab your Sylladex. Currently contained within your Sylladex is your PHONE, 2 CHARACTER SHEETS, and a pocket knife. Your current Fetch Modus is a WHEEL MODUS. Afterwards, you head back over to the bookshelf and check if there is anything to assign as a Strife Specibus. Obviously, there are books... And books. And a candle.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)