Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Remade and Remastered - [ACT 1]
Offline 08-18-2017, 12:45 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-17-2017 04:21 AM by Metrion-The-Breath.)(Edited by Metrion-The-Breath.)
Reply: #1
Remade and Remastered - [ACT 1]
A young man sits in his room, playing on his computer. It just so happens that his birthday is little more than a week from now. That's besides the point, however. The youth seems preoccupied with his game and he doesn't seem to notice the reader currently.
You could try to get his attention, but you don't know his name yet. Wait... What IS his name?

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-18-2017, 01:08 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Remade and Remastered - [ACT 1]
>oblivious cuckoohead.

[Image: Index.gif]
nyan nyan nyan (*^w^*)
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-18-2017, 01:21 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-18-2017 01:22 PM by Metrion-The-Breath.)(Edited by Metrion-The-Breath.)
Reply: #3
(08-18-2017 01:08 PM)Fotian_Castor Wrote:  >oblivious cuckoohead.
DENIED
While that joke remains a constant all across Paradox Space,
the naming conventions have rejected the name. At the very least, you seem to have gotten the kid's attention.

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Online 08-18-2017, 01:51 PM
Reply: #4
> JASE EMERSON

[Image: 2tQlkLJ]

"so uh, space is pretty cool."
Offline 08-19-2017, 12:09 AM
Reply: #5
(08-18-2017 01:51 PM)artstetic Wrote:  
> JASE EMERSON
ACCEPTED
Now that's more like it!
From here on out, you will be referred to as JASE EMERSON. You have a variety of interests, VIDEO GAMES being one of them, as previously established. You love TABLETOP ROLEPLAYING GAMES such as MAGE: THE ASCENSION and DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS. You are an AMATEUR GAME DEVELOPER, and by that you mean you have roughly one hour of experience in Unity. It should also be noted that you also enjoy normal roleplay quite a bit.

What do you do?

Offline 08-19-2017, 12:12 AM
Reply: #6
>examine room

[Image: Index.gif]
nyan nyan nyan (*^w^*)
Offline 08-19-2017, 12:57 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-19-2017 09:01 AM by Metrion-The-Breath.)(Edited by Metrion-The-Breath.)
Reply: #7
(08-19-2017 12:12 AM)Fotian_Castor Wrote:  >examine room
Oh, my... it seems your room is currently quite a mess. On your DESK lay a variety of D&D and MTA RULEBOOKS, as well as your LAPTOP, which you were previously playing video games on. Laying atop the stack of books is a SET OF POLYHEDRAL DICE. Your SHELF holds an ASSORTMENT OF VIDEO GAMES, as well AS WELL AS A WOODEN SWORD AND WOODEN AXE, meant for LARP. On top of your DRAWER lies a PHONE and a Nintendo DS. Scattered across your floor are a couple character sheets and WOODEN STAFF your DAD made for you.

What shall you do now?

Offline 08-19-2017, 11:11 AM
Reply: #8
> Be Captain America/Goofy, and throw this mighty Sword and Shield at the Dungeons and Dragons poster, mighty royal knight!
Offline 08-19-2017, 11:23 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-19-2017 11:24 AM by Metrion-The-Breath.)(Edited by Metrion-The-Breath.)
Reply: #9
(08-19-2017 11:11 AM)selfkaiHarness Wrote:  > Be Captain America/Goofy, and throw this mighty Sword and Shield at the Dungeons and Dragons poster, mighty royal knight!
Although you can not be a fictional character, without hesitation, you grab your wooden sword and fling it towards your wall!
Now look what you've done, you knocked the poster down and made a dent in the wall. You feel bad now. It's a good thing your PARENTS aren't home, or else you'd have some explaining to do.

Offline 08-19-2017, 11:35 AM
Reply: #10
> Just cover the wall with some tape, you'll hide the dent in your wall so they won't notice!

> While you are at it, try to go to your awesome PC full to the brim with...Wait, you used to have some cool D&D, Magic: the Gathering stuff on there, did someone or something hacked your PC? Now it's just full of Square-Enix stuff littered everywhere.

I roleplay as John Egbert, Dave Strider, Roxy Lalonde, Vriska Serket, Terezi Pyrope, and Karkat Vantas.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)