Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for Hannah, aka Tavros. its Casey/Sollux
Offline 08-16-2017, 05:40 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-16-2017 09:05 PM by ChristopherTheSinner.)(Edited by ChristopherTheSinner.)
Reply: #1
Exclamation looking for Hannah, aka Tavros. its Casey/Sollux
we met each other through a group chat way back when msparp was only the beta site. i was sollux, you were a female tavros, and we had two other friends in it that played karkat and gamzet. it was like, a group chat where we all lived in the same house. you and gamzet were together in the chat and i was with karkat. we had grubs and a lot of unnecessarily funny drama from what i remember of the chat. i just want to be friends again at least... be able to talk to you again. i'd love to have our friendship back. if you see this, please talk to me again.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-16-2017, 07:30 PM
Reply: #2
RE: looking for Hannah, aka Tavros. its Casey/Sollux
Oh, um, damn dude. I-I think you shouldn't be searching for this sort of thing here. This is mainlyna RP site, and mostly people come here to just find their Roleplay partners, and not their Ex-Girlfriend/Boyfriends. It just sounds creepy. Also, refrain from using their real names. We are not doing a witch hunt here.

[Image: tumblr_otmsraGZzf1qb0wv3o2_500.gif]

IM MARRY POPPINS YALL
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-16-2017, 09:01 PM
Reply: #3
RE: looking for Hannah, aka Tavros. its Casey/Sollux
(08-16-2017 07:30 PM)Amurlintz Wrote:  Oh, um, damn dude. I-I think you shouldn't be searching for this sort of thing here. This is mainlyna RP site, and mostly people come here to just find their Roleplay partners, and not their Ex-Girlfriend/Boyfriends. It just sounds creepy. Also, refrain from using their real names. We are not doing a witch hunt here.
okay, this is literally a place to find your lost rp partners. and she pretty much was a rp partner, we just got closer than that. we met on msparp and we rped on msparp for like two years together. then we still did rps now and then. also, i didn't mean for it to sound creepy or anything, but i see how it may sound creepy to some stranger so i fixed it up a bit. and also, it aint like i used full names or anything. the only people who are gonna know who i was talking about, are the people who were in that chat so long ago. no one else is gonna know who the hell i'm talking about. i'm not lookin for a witch hunt either, its not like i'm asking anyone to look around for her, i literally just put this up so she might see it if she pokes around.
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)