Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sburb session RP[Closed]!
Offline 08-07-2017, 01:41 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-13-2017 01:22 PM by LaiinB.)(Edited by LaiinB.)
Reply: #1
Sburb session RP[Closed]!
I'm Laiin, and I'm just looking for a one-on-one Sburb session roleplay with kids or trolls or whatever species or fanspecies or fan characters or canon characters that we prefer, with whatever weird and exciting storyline that we can conjure up. I'm feeling really open about this, so if you're thinking about joining, there's going to be quite some discussion on what's going to come of it. Be sure to tell me a lot about your character(s) and ideas, and I will, too!

Don't be afraid about piping in if you're interested, even if this thing is a week and a half old with no activity or already has replies. When I've got an RP partner, I'll be quick to put it in the title of the thread.

I myself have fancharacters(all of them canon species), and the most experience roleplaying John, Jade, Rose, Terezi, Vriska, Karkat, and quite nearly all the carapacians. I'm always open to AUs and ships as long as they aren't the extreme focus of the RP, and I don't have much knowledge on the subjects and tend not to bring them up if you don't first. As for RPing style, I prefer paragraph, and I think it would be best for this kind of thing to have that format, too. So, paragraph style all throughout- basically, "The Peregrine Mendicant socked Jack in the face. "Hell yes," she said." should do.

Ideally, I'd like this to be long-term, but hey, we'll have to see how everything goes.

Anyways, let's do it!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Sburb session RP!
Hey there! I'd love to do a small fansession with you. It sounds like it would be quite fun!

Shruggy shrug!

[Image: 9d3ff5f2395541ff167a77e23effbf0e.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)