Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tricksters Doom The Timeline
Offline 08-02-2017, 01:19 PM (This reply was last modified: 08-02-2017 01:20 PM by awkwardAntagonist.)(Edited by awkwardAntagonist.)
Reply: #1
Tricksters Doom The Timeline
CHARACTERS: JOHN, TRICKSTER JOHN, DAVE, KARKAT, TRICKSTER KARKAT, REFERENCED ROSE, AND REFERENCED JADE.
WARNING: IMPLIED JOHNDAVE, WARPED VIEW OF TRICKSTERS, NON-CANON ELEMENTS, DOOMED TIMELINES, AND LIGHT GORE.

John? What the actual shit is wrong with your hair? You kinda look like a Strilonde. Stick to your Harleybert bullcrap, okay? And why are you blushing like one of bro’s anime girls?”Dave asked a giggling John. He was wrong in not listening to his instincts and running away.
HEE HEE. WHERE’S THE FUN IN JUST TEEEEELLLLLLING YOU???????????”John(?) laughed. Dave was right. John’s hair was a shocking marigold and his cheeks were bright pink with blush. Along with him wearing far too much pink, he was also dripping with a questionable ‘cherry syrup.’
God damn, Egderp. Calm down, you sound like Cal from one of my fucking nightmares,”Dave winced, shaking his head and trying to get him to shut up.
AWW, YOU’RE NO FUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!”John continued to laugh.
Egderp, calm dowm. Stop laughing,”Dave was growing more and more concerned. He stepped closer to the windy kid and in a flash step, Dave was pinned to the wall by John. Dave thrashed, trying to get away,”What the fuck Egderp!?! Egbert! John! Let go!
WHY DON’T YOU SMILE DAVE???????????”John cooed, transferring both of Dave’s wrists to one of his syrupy hands. He used his free hand to run a few fingers down down Dave’s cheek.
Dave shuddered, trying to work his hands free,”That has nothing to do with what I just said!
YOU SHOULD SMIIIIIIIIIIILE!!!!!!!!!!!”John squished the corners of his lips upwards, forcing Dave’s mouth into a crude smile.
I’m not smiling asshat! Let go!”Dave kicked at John.
John stopped smiling for the first time since the beginning of this whole fiasco,”Are you not happy with me?
Dave stopped,”John?
John’s lips curled upwards into the horrifying smile,”I GUESS I’LL HAVE TO MAKE YOU SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!

John snapped awake. A headache was pounding at his brain with the same force as Zillyhoo. He couldn’t remember why he was passed out on the floor, or anything before it. All he knew, was that he needed to find is glasses.
    He sat up, looking around at his blurry surroundings. He felt around himself. Everything was sticky. His hands latched onto a plastic object holding together some glass lenses, more commonly known as a pair of glasses. He slipped them on and even though he could see, his vision was smeared with red. John threw off his glasses at the sight of the source of the red, sticky syrup. Dave was dead on the floor, cuts clawed into his cheeks. He looked like a way too realistic joker.
    His hands inched toward his glasses and slipped them back on. He stood up, backing away from Dave and running,”ROSE!?! JADE!?! KARKAT!?! SOMEONE HELP!
    “JOHN???????????
    “KARKAT! WHERE ARE YOU!?!”John looked around, still running.
    “STOP RUNNING AND LOOK BEHIND YOU FUUUUUCKASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!”The troll laughed, grabbing John from behind. John spun around, saw Karkat, and hugged him.
    “You’re not dead…”John clung to Karkat like a scared child.
    “OF COURSE I’M NOT! I’M PEACHY!”Karkat giggled.
S u d d e n l y  t h e  m e m o r i e s  f l o o d e d  b a c k.

Sorry about how awful and inaccurate this was. I got an idea and was too excited to write it down.

The Desperate awkwardAntagonist
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-02-2017, 02:38 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Tricksters Doom The Timeline
oh shit yo
Will there be more? I'm morbidly excited to see where this goes

This video is my theme song and also my spirit animal
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Reply: #3
You'd read it? I'm doing a whole series of these types of stories on wattpad and I'm taking requests, if you're interested doll. The link to these stories and my wattpad by extension is https://www.wattpad.com/449851413-tricksters-homestuck-oneshots-tricksters-doom-the
I could continue this there. I'm sorry doll but, I just find wattpad easier to use.

Offline 08-03-2017, 01:20 AM
Reply: #4
Thanks for the link. And hey, I understand. I've never used it, actually. Maybe I'll check it out.

This video is my theme song and also my spirit animal
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-03-2017, 02:05 AM
Reply: #5
Sweet! In the meantime, I could totally continue this.}:)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)