Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Intermission RPers?
Offline 07-28-2017, 07:11 AM
Reply: #1
Intermission RPers?
Anyone want to do some Intermission, carapacian and Problem Sleuth roleplaying? Of course you don't have to but these guys need some love. Fanfelts and fan carapacians are welcome! And as for shipping, yes! I encourage that!

[Image: tumblr_mv0x0vUOUf1r43eo3o1_250.gif]

I'm a member of The Midnight Crew ♠
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-09-2017, 04:01 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Intermission RPers?
Okay, before you think about RPing with me, here are some things you should know:

I'm friendly and a lonely autistic person who loves the Intermission, it is my passion (you all know that, don't you) I like to have as much muses as I like and people have been harsh on me because I like to RP as a certain amount of muses. Most chats allow one, two or three muses but mine allows more then that. Some chats don't allow underrated characters and that's so unfair. I came here because there aren't many Felt/MC fans and I'm an enthusiast. It's okay, if you don't like the stuff I like and you're into your trolls and your kids that's absolutely fine :D these characters are okay and good enough in my opinion

I also run TheFeltandMC, so I recommend checking that out if you're an Intermission/Problem Sleuth fan, is interested or is beginning to like that sort of thing. I allow duplicates and I don't stop people from being their favourite characters

I've said this once, I'm gonna say it again, the Intermission is not the only thing I like. Any other character is okay but I fell in love with leprechauns and carapacians, okay. Don't think 'oh this girl here only likes the Intermission, what a dork they might be?' Don't listen to those people, I have other interests too, ya know, I am sensitive (please read my profile)

I also like to expand personalities for a character. That's the fun about these characters, you can add a little personality to them as well as keep the personalities Mr Hussie gives them

Who I will RP as
All members of The Felt (YES! Defiantly)
All members of The Midnight Crew (and Ms Paint)
Problem Sleuth characters
Any of my characters

Who I might RP as
Any of the exile carapacians (like WV, PM, AR, WQ)
Lord English or Doc Scratch

Who I won't RP as
Any other character in Homestuck
Any non-Homestuck fandoms (no, no, NO)

(if you want me to be a Felt/Midnight Crew/Problem Sleuth member of your choice, go ahead and ask me who I should be politely, please don't force me)

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or PM me :D

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-09-2017, 04:28 AM
Reply: #3
Look, the main reason that I think that nobody here RP's as the Felt or Leprechauns and stuff is because... They're both secondary characters, and have no personality at all. And that's how Hussie made them. So... People will often find weird or difficult to RP With charas that have no personality. But, I wish you luck, anyways. I would reccomend you to create either a fantroll or fankid, but you're not into that. But, again, I wish you luck finding someone to RP With.

[Image: tumblr_otmsraGZzf1qb0wv3o2_500.gif]

IM MARRY POPPINS YALL
Find all replies by this user
Offline 11-09-2017, 04:33 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-09-2017 05:20 AM by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)(Edited by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)
Reply: #4
(11-09-2017 04:28 AM)Amurlintz Wrote:  Look, the main reason that I think that nobody here RP's as the Felt or Leprechauns and stuff is because... They're both secondary characters, and have no personality at all. And that's how Hussie made them. So... People will often find weird or difficult to RP With charas that have no personality. But, I wish you luck, anyways. I would reccomend you to create either a fantroll or fankid, but you're not into that. But, again, I wish you luck finding someone to RP With.

I used to have a fantroll but I had to abandon her design. I know it's crazy. And I know where this is going and hopefully I will find some luck finding someone. And no, I'm not going to make any fankids or fantrolls. Like I said, I find these characters okay and good enough

I had a few people in my chat saying stuff like 'OMG!! I LOVE CROWBAR' and they just made my day. There have been Intermission fans joining my chat and most of them have been made into mods! They were very good to me, respected my rules and we had some good OOC conversations together

I'd say The Felt have little personalities, they have abilities, so that's cool. And the Mister Seven comic is pretty good too :D

Everyone has their likes and dislikes, we all have different opinions and that's what makes us all unique individuals.

And thanks for understanding

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)