Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alia Lilith's Guide to 'Dead' Sessions
Offline 07-21-2017, 02:21 AM
Reply: #1
Alia Lilith's Guide to 'Dead' Sessions
(If you're wondering what this is, it's inspired by something known as the SBURB Glitch FAQ. You've likely heard of it, and if you haven't, I recommend you give it a read! A branch of fanon was created by it, commonly referred to as the Replay Value AU. This was an old work of mine that I've decided to adapt for RV, just for funsies. A 'SBURB Dead Session FAQ', if you will.)

...................................................███████████████████..........​..........................................................
................................................███████████████████████.........​.........................................................
.............................................███████...................███████..​.............................................................
...........................................██████.......█████████......██████...​..........................................................
...........................................██████......█............█.....██████​.............................................................
.........................................██████.......█..............█......████​██...........................................................
.........................................██████........█...........█........████​██...........................................................
.........................................██████..........███████..........██████​..........................................................
..........................................██████.......█...........█.......█████​█............................................................
..........................................██████......█.............█......█████​█............................................................
............................................██████.....█...........█.....██████.​.............................................................
...............................................██████...████████....██████......​..........................................................
.................................................██████████████████████.........​.........................................................
...................................................███████████████████..........​..........................................................

A Guide to 'Dead' Sessions
By Alia Lilith

Preface

I'm going to start this off with an apology. Yes, the ASCII art up there is off-centered. I know. I know it's not perfect, so don't send me 5,000 comments about it like you assholes did on my other guides. But I am writing this from inside a 'Dead' Session, and once I explain what that is, you will realize why I don't have time to center my goddamn aesthetics.

Anyways, if you're reading this after encountering a Dead Session, I'm sorry. You're basically already dead. The beginning of a Dead Session involves a lot of shit that needs to get done in not a lot of time. You've gotta get your ass in gear, and not waste your time reading all of this. I recommend you skip directly to Chapter Three: Beginning & The Break. Maybe there's still hope left for you, but probably not. No, this guide is here to prepare you, in the event you find yourself in a Dead Session. Because they really do exist, and when the game hates your guts, you'll hit that 'Replay' button and find yourself here. And I'll be honest, after reading this guide, your chances are only about one in a million. But it's still somewhat better than no chance at all.

But let's save the melodrama, shall we? I'm just going to start off explaining what exactly a Dead Session is.

[Image: tumblr_miasfbiKo31qf31e7o1_400.gif]
"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash."
x1 x1(list)
x1
x1
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)