Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
wwell deservved callout post for wweird roleplayin feline girl
Group TagsCanon
Offline 07-19-2017, 12:52 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-19-2017 01:26 PM by thankstyler.)(Edited by thankstyler.)
Reply: #11
RE: wwell deservved callout post for wweird roleplayin feline girl
TA: oh fanta2tiic! more a22hole2 joiiniing the 2hiit2torm
TA: and a2 for your comment2, ed
TA: tread your miight fuckiing liightly
TA: iit'2 obviiou2 that all you want ii2 attentiion at thii2 poiint
TA: 2o 2ure, riiddle my wa2techute wiith your ii22ue2 and talk about how ii'm 2omethiing for you to control, blah blah
TA: you're ju2t diiggiing your own grave!
TA: e2peciially con2iideriing how all of thii2 ii2 ju2t about how fuckiing de2perate you are
TA: my "biifurcated a22" a2 you call iit ii2 perfectly content wiith watchiing you cra2h and burn along wiith the quadrant2 you're never gettiing fiilled
TA: even iif, admiittedly
TA: ii'd love to wrap my hand2 around that 2carf-covered throat untiil you turn a2 purple a2 your blood.
TA: but iin the lea2t 2exy way po22iible.

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-19-2017, 01:47 PM
Reply: #12
CA: the day that i crash and burn is the one a your demise captor because theres no way that the burnin ship of ampora isnt takin out every last landweller there is to take out
CA: and im not glubbin desperate i just want to make sure my slurry gets paired with the appropriate stock and frankly i dont see any consideration bein thrown my way like an errant bottle a faygo
CA: you may hate your stupid eye beams and thus rightly want to deny any future descendant the misfortune of having your swill pump through their vessel but unlike you i have glubbin prestige to pass on here and i dont want it wasted on someone like nitram
CA: that bein said i am not singling out the possibility of nitram even if the very thought of such is enough to make an onionflower wilt

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Offline 07-20-2017, 12:50 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-21-2017 05:05 AM by Myanni.)(Edited by Myanni.)
Reply: #13

Thief of Light

AG: OMG, Woooooooow. I'm impressed!
AG: Here I was, genuinely and wholeheartedly believing that nobody but Nitram could procure god tier status on stupidity!
AG: But I guess I could NOT be more wrong about that now.
AG: Unsurprisingly, Eridan seemed to have taken not third, not second, but first place! But not only that,
AG: He managed to discover newer tiers into the endless expansion of desperate stupidity.
AG: Let's give this stupid sack of shit a round of applause, shall we??
AG: Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! You're absolutely fucking comical!
AG: I thought you couldn't get anymore pathetic than you actually already are, but oh BOY! I couldn't be happier to be wrong!!!
AG: Total yikes! And you wonder why you're such a fucking loser when it comes to romance.
AG: But aaaaaaaanyway, onto more pressing matters.
AG: Like, first of all Feferi, I honestly do not know what the fuck you mean when you say that I have a shit ton of relationship issues.
AG: Mind you, my love life could NOT be BETTER!!
AG: Like I'm perfectly content with it! I don't need any fucking fixing or an intervention or whatever the hell you and Nepeta have planned for me.
AG: And second of all, Tavros. Dear, stupid, little dumbass Toreadork.
AG: I think I speak for everyone when I s8y that we don't really need to get fucking caught up.
AG: I KNOW that you're fucking stupid and all, but the "information" that is being divulged onto this memo is pretty damn straightforward.
AG: And besides, Eridan's desperation isn't complicated in the least. It's just kinda ridiculously sad, honestly.
AG: HAHA, okay, maybe not kinda. Maybe more like
AG: Blatantly ridiculously fucking depressing! BAHAHA!
AG: Oh woooooooow. What was I thinking when I decided to go out with you?
AG: Sometimes I still wonder what was wrong with me, you know Eridan? Like, I, really, honest to god do not know what the fuck went through my head!
AG: Was I being delusional? Was I just being NICE and felt a little bit sorry for you????????
AG: I guess we'll never know for certain!!
AG: One thing we do know for certain though is that we are never, ever getting back together.
AG: Sorry, but not really sorry, but that ship had sailed right onto the horizon and rightfully SUNK!
AG: Buried deep within a fucking trench where it belongs.
AG: Never to be seen ever again.
AG: Amazing fucking ending, am I right???????? ::::)

x1(list)
x1
Offline 07-21-2017, 03:07 AM
Reply: #14
TA: 2eriiou2ly, eriidan?
TA: you're 2o fuckiing iin2ufferable twoday and iit'2 gettiing two be le22 and le22 of an egotii2tiical joke of you calliing NP out
TA: ii feel genuiinely 2orry for whoever the fuck end2 up with your liineage
TA: they have two deal wiith the fact that theiir ance2tor ii2 a huge biitch
TA: and 2peakiing of huge biitche2, what'2 up VK?
TA: you 2eem 2trangely... not biitchy twoday
TA: or at lea2t, 2iigniifiicantly le22 biitchy.
TA: but a2 much a2 ii want two comment on how fucked you are for relatiion2hiip2, ii have a feeliing that my headache ii2 planniing on beiing unforgiiviing
TA: becau2e hone2tly
TA: when doe2n't my own body hate me?
TA: oh that'2 riight, fuckiing never, and ii hate iit riight back
TA: 2o ii'll re2iign my 2nark for a 2econd whiile you guy2 maybe throw 2ome more 2hade toward2 ed.

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.
Offline 07-21-2017, 06:17 AM
Reply: #15
TC: EyY vRiSkA gLaD yOu CoUlD pOp Up OuT oF nOwHeRE.
TC: hOnEsTlY aLl I cAn SaY iS eRiDaN fUcKeD uP aNd ShOuLd'Ve KePt To HiMsElF.
TC: aLsO hI tAvBrO. :o)
TC: bUt YeA eRiDaN yOu ReAlLy NeEd To StOp DoInG tHiS mOtHeRfUcKiNg ShIt BrO.
TC: OnE dAy AlL oF tHiS wIlL cOmE bAcK aNd SlIcE yOu RiGhT iN hAlF.
TC: wElL eItHeR tHiS oR sOmE oThEr ShIt.
TC: BuT lEt'S nOt AlL hUrT eRiDaN pHySiCaLlY uNlEsS hE tRuLy DeSeRvEs It.
TC: I dOn'T wAnNa HaRm AnY oF yOu BrOs, I WaNt Us AlL tO sHaRe OuR sWeEt MiRiClEs.
TC: BuT eRiBrO, yOu GoTtA kNoCk ThIs MoThErFuCkErY oFf.

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)