Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
wwell deservved callout post for wweird roleplayin feline girl
Group TagsCanon
Offline 07-12-2017, 05:32 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-19-2017 02:07 AM by AncientE%cursion.)(Edited by AncientE%cursion.)
Reply: #1
wwell deservved callout post for wweird roleplayin feline girl

CA: im starting this off nice and smooth just like a regal bastard like myself ought to do
CA: theres a certain lowblood called nepetawatt or somethin stupid like that whos been badgerin everyone for relationship information and i want to know why in the anglin hell i haven't been consulted yet
CA: what is eridan fuckin ampora not good enough for some emotional recollection
CA: thanks a glubbin lot everyone now i know none of you care about me if even the shippin weirdo isn't even payin me a single fleck of attention from the bottom of her weird cat feet

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Online 07-13-2017, 03:16 PM
Reply: #2
RE: wwell deservved callout post for wweird roleplayin feline girl
-- carcinoGeneticist [CG] responded to memo --

CG: Oh my god.
CG: Oh my *god* you absolutely insufferable waste of a screen name and registry information on the chat client that should've booted you off the moment you went to sign up.
CG: The very moment you made an account, I could feel a disturbance in the force of sanity and the hopes of not having to read this bullshit with my own two ocular orbs.
CG: But here we are! Having to address the tuskbeast in the room that is your raging incompetence.
CG: "Weird Roleplaying Feline Girl" has a fucking actual name that you're more than free to call her when you, I don't know, manage to anti-corkscrew your horns out of your fecal tube and learn to pay people some fucking respect around here.
CG: On a *public bulletin board* that she can see? Is that ringing any bells?
CG: Or are you trying to air your grody mental laundry out where she can see it intentionally?? Fuck if I know how your salt-ridden clump of grey matter you pawn off as a sphere of intelligence operates.
CG: Why do you even care about who's being shipped with who, does it even matter? I'd like to think that there are more pressing matters to tend to right now.
CG: Maybe something along the lines of ***everything but who you're snogging.***
CG: Good to see you have your priorities straight! I almost thought we could get something feasible done, here.
CG: Congrats, man. You really fucking showed me up, here.

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-13-2017, 10:45 PM
Reply: #3
CA: kar you don't get it this is a matter a glubbin pride on the line here
CA: if eridan ampora isnt considered enough a priority to have thought out and appropriate quadrants then how the fuck are we supposed to get to organisin the repopulation a the new world
CA: honestly it feels like im the only one thinking a all these VERY IMPORTANT AND PRESSIN ISSUES like how is this not at the forefront of all of your primitive lowblood thinkpans
CA: are they all just filled up with stupid little puerile meanderin thoughts like how many glubbin robots can i cram into some cripples spine or what kind of glasses can i wear to make myself look like an exceptional yellow nooksponge
CA: really im the one doin us all a glubbin favor by bringin this up in a nice public forum just like the ancient military seadweller forums a which ill happily assume the role a the whip o nine tails
CA: kar youre basically one a the least terrible people currently surrounding me aside from feferi and especially unlike that bifrucatin pissblood captor help me sort this out

Do the evolution
Online 07-14-2017, 04:33 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-14-2017 04:33 PM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #4
CG: What's even the issue here, about fucking pride?
CG: You're not exactly helping your case with your 'sick burns' or whatever you think your completely obvious vague insults are accomplishing.
CG: I've seen worse burns delivered via chilling units.
CG: (Spoiler alert: the punchline here is that it's cold. I sincerely hope that manages to worm its way into the chilling unit you obviously have in your head, it's so clunky and thick.)
CG: This isn't the kind of thing you're supposed to be using this bulletin board feature for, spongenuts. We keep important information on here.
CG: I'll eat my left shoe if anybody else even bothers to glance at this long enough to find the 'reply' button.

Offline 07-15-2017, 01:03 PM
Reply: #5
Witch of Life

CC: Oh my gosh. 38O
CC: A call out memo? S---EARIOUSLY??
CC: Don't you think this is a little extra and unnecessary, Eridan?
CC: I reelly don't think Nepeta's been avoiding you porpoisely at all!
CC: She's just really busy handling everyone else's relationship prawnblems and the emotional carp that may come with it. It's a lot of hard work, you know!
CC: ---Especially when Vriska is the main focus. OH BUOY, it is hard enough glubbing about relationships and issues in general... *SIIIIIIGHHH.*
CC: But that's beside the relevant point, ha ha. 38D
CC: You just have to be a little patient and wait your turn for her to get to come around and contact you.
CC: I'm SHORE it will happen very soon. Maybe.
CC: Glub glub glub SHRUUUUUG.

Offline 07-18-2017, 04:42 AM
Reply: #6
-- twinArmageddons [TA] responded to memo. --

TA: ii can't beeliieve that there'2 a legiit callout po2t that wa2 made by 2omeone who de2erve2 two bee called out way more.
TA: iit'2 not even calliing her out at thii2 poiint, iit'2 a) you giiviing your2elf an ego boner and b) you beiing a 2alty barkbea2t
TA: 2o let me tell you about how wrong and 2tupiid and una2ked for your opiiniion on np ii2.
TA: fiir2t of all, 2he's a bu2y bee, like ff 2aiid.
TA: 2econd of all, you don't exactly come off a2 iinviitiing when you make a long a22 po2t, don't 2pell her name correctly on purpo2e, and call her weiird
TA: thiirdly, you're generally known a2 2omewhat of a diick at the moment.
TA: al2o, who giive2 a damn about your quadrant2?
TA: they aren't anyone el2e'2 bu2iine22 be2ide2 your2, and nepeta ii2 probably focu2ed on makiing a diifferent 2hip "canon" or whatever
TA: ju2t liike ff 2aid! wow, people iin thi2 memo who are actually fuckiing riight about 2omethiing!
TA: and kk ii2n't wrong, eiither!
TA: what kiind of a22hole do you have two bee two make np up2et and call her out??
TA: 2he throw2 her heart and 2oul iinto what 2he doe2, and although her rping advances can bee unwanted or weiird 2ometiime2
TA: iit'2 liiterally ju2t her 2howiing 2he care2.
TA: your priide ha2 nothiing two do wiith it!
TA: god, thii2 ii2 giiviing me a miigraiine from the audaciity you mu2t have under that belt of your2
TA: you're 2traiight up about two get your a22 handed two you by liike. all of the re2t of us.
TA: iif eq joiin2 thii2 memo!
TA: you're fuckiing dead, unle22 you apologiize
TA: let the poor giirl have her fun.

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.
Offline 07-18-2017, 08:34 AM
Reply: #7
--gallowsCalibrator [GC] responded to memo--

GC: OH MY GOD 3R1D4N
GC: WHO C4R3S
GC: NO ON3 G1V3S 4 FLY1NG FUCK 4BOUT YOUR M1S3R4BL3 R3L4T1ONSH1P 1SSU3S
GC: YOUV3 GOT NOTH1NG GO1NG FOR YOU 1N 4NY QU4DR4NT 4NYW4Y, SO WHY SHOULD SH3 C4R3?
GC: 3SP3C14LLY S1NC3 4LL YOU DO 1S WH1N3 4ND C4RRY ON 4BOUT HOW "F3F3R1 SP3NDS 4LL H3R T1M3 W1TH SOLLUX 4ND 1 H4T3 SOLLUX 4ND W4NT TO DU3L H1M 4LL TH3 T1M3 WW4H WW4H"
GC: YOUV3 B33N H4RP1NG ON 4BOUT TH1S S1NC3 W3 ST4RT3D PL4Y1NG TH3 G4M3
GC: 4ND 1M PR3TTY SUR3 MOST OF US 4R3 TIR3D OF 1T
GC: 1 KNOW 1 4M
GC: 1TS 4 W4ST3 OF TH3 GOOD POUNC3LLORS T1M3 4ND 3V3RYON3 3LS3S R34LLY
GC: 4ND ON TOP OF TH4T L1K3 TH3 OTH3RS H4V3 S41D, YOU R34LLY TH1NK SH3S GO1NG TO W4NT TO T4LK TO YOU 4FT3R YOU M4K3 4 LONG WH1NY C4LLOUT POST?
GC: YOUV3 JUST DUG YOURS3LF 4N 3V3N B1GG3R HOL3 4ND NOW TH3R3S 4LMOST NO W4Y SH3S GO1NG TO CONT4CT YOU
GC: UNL3SS, FOR SOM3 STUP1D R34SON, SH3 *W4NTS* TO H3LP YOU W1TH YOUR P4TH3T1C R3L4T1ONSH1P BULLSH1T
GC: YOU H4V3 TO W41T FOR P3OPL3 TO COM3 4ND T4LK TO YOU 1NST34D OF BUTT1NG 1N ON CONV3RS4T1ONS 4ND WH1N1NG 4ND ORD3R1NG 3V3RYON3 4ROUND

[Image: SatisfiedAdmirableCaracal-max-1mb.gif]
Faunastuck
thanks starlitEnchantress for the sprite!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 07-18-2017, 03:45 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-18-2017 03:51 PM by The Vantas Inquision.)(Edited by The Vantas Inquision.)
Reply: #8
---terminallyCapricious [TC] responded to the memo---

TC: eYy LeT's AlL bE moThEr FuCkInG pAlS hErE.
TC: I kNoW nEpEtA iS a SoMeWhAt StRaNgE peRsOn BuT i ReSpEcT hEr AnD dOn'T moThEr FuCkInG qUeStIoN wHaT sHe DoEs In HeR tImE iN tHe SlIgHtEsT.
TC: aLsO dOn'T pIsS oFf mY kArBrO, hE's MaD eNoUgH aS iT iS aNd YoUr sHiT dON't hElP hIm ErIdAn.
TC: AlSo KaRbRo DoN't bE sO mAd ThAt SoMeOnE hAtIn On YoUr CrUsH bRo, ErIdAn AlWaYs dOeS tHiS.

((first time usin gamzee i hope he aint too bad
((gamzee super chill so he gonna be the peace hippie here

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Offline 07-18-2017, 09:47 PM
Reply: #9
CA: let whatever pitiful demiurge know that i am thankful for all these expendable and discountable opinions of which i can discount completely with extreme prejudice on account a the swill having the misfortune of goin through about 99% of you lot
CA: first of all captor eat a bulge and choke on it i can help you prepare your throat with my hand goin all the way up your chute
CA: after that i can make you do glubbin opera pieces like the world's shittiest wristperson
CA: why the hell do you even care about her she just thinks you're the bifurcated asshole we all absolutely think you are get with the times
CA: same goes for you tealblood stay out the warpath of eridan fuckin ampora unless you want these highblood shoes firmly implanted in your keister
CA: the fuckin is silent by the way
CA: zahhak is a complete negative priority at this point he'd probably love the display and sweat bowls at the mere sight of my might
CA: as for the clown he can just go do whatever hes already a complete joke of a highblood unfit to even act as my regal honking footrest
CA: and after savin the obvious best for last and the opinion that im not quickly ignorin fef youve just got to help me out here
CA: if serket's seariously the main probubblem then just get catfish to fishook her back up with me her ex spade
CA: glub glub glub glub glub glub glub
CA: glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub
CA: do you get it now

Do the evolution
Offline 07-19-2017, 03:28 AM
Reply: #10
-- adiosToreador [AT] responded to the memo --

AT: uHHH, wHAT HAVE i WALKED INTO,,,
AT: i MEAN, iT'S NOT THAT i'M NOT GRATEFUL FOR BEING ABLE TO WALK AGAIN,
AT: bECAUSE i AM,
AT: i MEAN, i'M GRATEFUL
AT: bECAUSE eQUIUS MADE ME THOSE NEW LEGS,
AT: bUT THIS IS NOT WHAT i WANT TO TALK ABOUT,
AT: oH, gAMZEE, hELLO!
AT: hAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE,
AT: (where are you anyway)
AT: aLSO WHY DO YOU THINK kARKAT HAS A CRUSH ON nEPETA,
AT: i THINK, mAYBE HE WILL ANSWER FOR HIMSELF,,,
AT: BUT i'M CONFUSED SO i WANT TO RECAP,
AT: sO, eRIDAN IS LONELY BECAUSE nEPETA WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HIS ROMANCE LIFE?
AT: bUT eRIDAN IS INTERESTED IN HER, uHHH,
AT: "wWEIRD FEET",,,,,,
AT: aND HE WANTS TO USE WHIP ON THE SEADWELLER MILITARY,,,
AT: aND HE ASKED sOLLUX TO,,, pUT A BULGE IN HIS,,,
AT: uHHHH,,,
AT: aND HE ALSO WANTS vRISKA TO TAKE HIM BACK,,,
AT: (honestly, let her take him)
AT: (please)
AT: aND eRIDAN ALSO WANTS TO PUT ROBOTS IN MY, uHHH,
AT: sPINE,,,
AT: aND KARKAT SAW IT AND WANTS TO EAT HIS OWN SHOE,
AT: iS THAT tROLL dEVIANTART i LOGGED IN ACCIDENTALLY,