Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My OC art
Offline 07-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Reply: #1
My OC art
Here is the most recent pic of my leprechauns

There are some more pics on my PA for those who are interested. I also have separate pics of each character plus a PDN (Paint.net) version of the file so that you can move them around. I don't know if you can upload PDN files on this forum.l

No mean comments. I worked really hard on this! In case you're wondering 'Why do they resemble most of the Felt members?' well to that I say, I'm sucky at coming up with character designs and these are mothers to some Felt members, I thought certain Felts deserved to have a mother to be a Felt too

More info and fun facts coming soon...
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-13-2017, 12:52 AM
Reply: #2
RE: My OC art
Separate pics of each OC

[Image: tumblr_mv0x0vUOUf1r43eo3o1_250.gif]

I'm a member of The Midnight Crew ♠
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-13-2017, 06:26 AM
Reply: #3
Can I say something? Yeah? Soooo... here it goes.

TW: critique

First of all, I see the way you draw, sis
I see it
You use those shapes in picsart, aren't you? :V
I was using shapes too.
Hovewer, it's not the best way of drawing, y'now.

Picsart is good for the very beginners... but, it's actually pretty... limited? Is this a good word?

It have small amount of options.
But that's just my opinion, you know.

It's good for editing. For drawing... well. Ehh.

I recommend Medibang Paint. Unlimited layers, good brushes [expecially sharp pen, mmhm] and cloud saving. It's really, really, good, probqbly the best app for android if ya ask me.

Just my words, but try not to draw with shapes. Believe me, normal drawing is really better and easier. :V

Second.
I rly like how you draw. I can see that you made progress, looking at your picsart account.
Good work, keep it up, sis.

No 20 looks good ??

Also, try practicing legs. And hands. I know they're hard to draw.

Well, that's everything, i guess.

Offline 07-13-2017, 06:48 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-13-2017 07:40 AM by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)(Edited by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)
Reply: #4
(07-13-2017 06:26 AM)Twiverse Wrote:  Can I say something? Yeah? Soooo... here it goes.

TW: critique

First of all, I see the way you draw, sis
I see it
You use those shapes in picsart, aren't you? :V
I was using shapes too.
Hovewer, it's not the best way of drawing, y'now.

Picsart is good for the very beginners... but, it's actually pretty... limited? Is this a good word?

It have small amount of options.
But that's just my opinion, you know.

It's good for editing. For drawing... well. Ehh.

I recommend Medibang Paint. Unlimited layers, good brushes [expecially sharp pen, mmhm] and cloud saving. It's really, really, good, probqbly the best app for android if ya ask me.

Just my words, but try not to draw with shapes. Believe me, normal drawing is really better and easier. :V

Second.
I rly like how you draw. I can see that you made progress, looking at your picsart account.
Good work, keep it up, sis.

No 20 looks good ??

Also, try practicing legs. And hands. I know they're hard to draw.

Well, that's everything, i guess.

Thanks for the advice. Nowadays, I use Autodesk Sketchbook for drawing cuz it's easier with the touch screen. Yes, I have it on both my tablet and my laptop (which can also be used as a tablet) it's easier then Paint.

Hands and legs are kinda hard, you're right. That's why I use bases and trace a lot.

Anyway, I'm glad you like my PicsArt and my artwork. I like yours too ♡☆

Okay, so I use Autodesk Sketchbook, Paint and Paint.NET for artwork. I must admit, I'm better at drawing with my Windows tablet-laptop then with the tablet. When I drew with Paint, I used a mouse since it was easier then the touch pad. I'm better at drawing on paper really.

The carapaces (shells) on the carapacians are quite hard to draw, so I don't bother with the shells.

I really love drawing female bodies and pregnancy also. Females are quite fun to draw!

Offline 07-14-2017, 06:58 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-25-2017 04:21 AM by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)(Edited by feltandmidnightcrewstuff.)
Reply: #5
So anyway, all my female leprechauns have punny names and they all have personalities. Some have depressing backstories and they have no time travelling abilities unlike the main Felt members

Offline 07-19-2017, 04:56 AM
Reply: #6
Testing out the rp as character thing! This would be fun for ask threads! Like ask blogs on Tumblr! But I don't know where an ask thread would belong (I know the icon is not my OC but I'm just testing something out)

Player of Green Cubes

Offline 08-08-2017, 05:54 AM
Reply: #7
What if my frog women were wearing their adorable leprechaun/Caliborn session (or whatever) outfits?

Offline 08-17-2017, 11:39 PM
Reply: #8
I like the fact that Isa turned out a little chubby. How did you get so fat, Mother Matchsticks?

21: Probably age *cries* 1 2imply have no 1dea

Offline 08-30-2017, 08:00 AM
Reply: #9
Gulaabee, my Feltsona

EDIT: There was a bit on her hat not filled in, so I fixed it. She named for the Hindi word for pink which is 'gulaabee' and I liked it

Offline 09-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Reply: #10
Little doodles of Sbet (Itchy's mom and No.17 of The Felt) when she's older. A little greyer with some little wrinkles down her eyes but she still looks beautiful

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)