Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
looking for rp partners!
Offline 07-02-2017, 09:21 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-02-2017 09:23 PM by FreeRunnerWolf.)(Edited by FreeRunnerWolf.)
Reply: #1
Exclamation looking for rp partners!
hi! i'm dave (my actual name! not even joking.) and i'm looking for some rp partners and possible friends! i can do paragraph or script rp, though i normally prefer paragraph! don't feel pressured if i ever post anything long, though, because i won't ever expect you to match it if you don't want to!

i'm down for rping as dave strider, nepeta leijon, roxy lalonde, davesprite, and feferi peixes, though i'm best at dave! go figure, right? you may be able to convince me to rp as others, though i don't promise that i'll be great at them lol

i also have a few ocs/fantrolls! i'd prefer not to do any canon/oc rps, mainly because of personal preference, but you might be able to convince me if you have some good ideas >:3c

i love angst, so hit me with that if you're into it! i also love fluff! most ships are fine with me, too, so all you have to do is ask!

be warned, though, i do have a life outside of msparp, so i may become busy and disappear for a bit! please don't be offended! i simply have things i have to do! (like taking care of my cat. i'm a very tired single mother of my precious furbaby.)

contact me here or via pm if you're interested! i won't bite, and i'd love to get to know you <3
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-14-2017, 09:12 PM
Reply: #2
RE: looking for rp partners!
small bump!
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-17-2017, 02:54 AM
Reply: #3
this babe? this babe right here? i'm rebumpin this because hot damn, done dang near the best heccing dave ever

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.
Offline 07-30-2017, 04:53 PM
Reply: #4
I am new to the site, and totally in love with the idea of RP

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)