Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Make A Log?
Offline 06-28-2017, 06:33 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-28-2017 06:34 AM by sinfulAuthor.)(Edited by sinfulAuthor.)
Reply: #1
How To Make A Log?
Hi! I'm new to roleplaying for homestuck, and I was looking through the boards when I noticed something called "Logs". I was wondering how to access them and make one, since I want to do some rp'ing on here. In case it ends up blocking it for me (my laptop is school issued), do you have any other recommendations for sites to rp on (Note: I can't access Shamchat, Omegle, or Discord, I've tried and it blocks them)?

Hope to me is all about believing in stuff. If you believe in stuff then everything feels like its going to turn out ok. -Jake English
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-28-2017, 09:16 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-28-2017 09:20 AM by thankstyler.)(Edited by thankstyler.)
Reply: #2
RE: How To Make A Log?
if you're unable to access the log through the sidebar where "view log" is listed, then you can always hand code or retype the link to your log with the provided html that all parp sites currently use!!

for example, if i have a random parp chat and i want the log for it, i could just add /log to the end of it. this also works for group chats!!
EX: msparp.com/examplechatname/log

if you can't access it through that, you can copy/paste the text in the chat and code it appropriately to the characters!
EX: EB: oh no!

if you have any questions, i can respond again!! good luck!!

as for site recommendations,
cherubplay is the next best thing, if a bit difficult to use for someone new.

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-28-2017, 09:49 AM
Reply: #3
I can't seem to find the sidebar. Is that how I create a log as well?

Hope to me is all about believing in stuff. If you believe in stuff then everything feels like its going to turn out ok. -Jake English
Offline 06-28-2017, 10:07 AM
Reply: #4
there's an option on said sidebar or menu on the main msparp chat center (msparp.com) and there is a way to make a log through there!! you'd just click "view log."

the easiest way to do this is to just type /log after the link, though!

[Image: tumblr_n7tdax9DoT1s1ayhao1_r1_500.gif]

I have so many fucking splinters that I carry tweezers around.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)