Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Doodl-art! [Requests: open!]
Offline 08-09-2017, 12:45 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-09-2017 01:03 AM by Gamizle Makarizzle.)(Edited by Gamizle Makarizzle.)
Reply: #21
RE: Doodl-art! [Requests: open!]
Well, sorry, but six characters is still a lot to draw, and it would have taken me much more time, not to mention: this was a request, not a commission, so if you wanted them individually fully inked and painted, sorry, I don't do commissions.

And the way I drew them is normal to me, because that's my art style, and I don't really draw any other way. "Normal leprechaun form" would just mean sprites, and I don't do sprites. The examples in the first post are there for you to see how my art looks, so you know what to expect. I draw to have fun.

[Image: j39rr4q]
Fact: Space does not exist.
List of characters I rp is on my profile page!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-09-2017, 01:33 AM
Reply: #22
(08-09-2017 12:45 AM)Gamizle Makarizzle Wrote:  
Well, sorry, but six characters is still a lot to draw, and it would have taken me much more time, not to mention: this was a request, not a commission, so if you wanted them individually fully inked and painted, sorry, I don't do commissions.

And the way I drew them is normal to me, because that's my art style, and I don't really draw any other way. "Normal leprechaun form" would just mean sprites, and I don't do sprites. The examples in the first post are there for you to see how my art looks, so you know what to expect. I draw to have fun.

Wow! I don't do commissions either! That's awesome! They don't have to be sprites. I respect your art style and I like it :) I draw to have fun as well ^_^

[Image: tumblr_mv0x0vUOUf1r43eo3o1_250.gif]

I'm a member of The Midnight Crew ♠
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-09-2017, 02:40 AM
Reply: #23

17776 was pretty nice.

x1(list)
x1
Away 08-09-2017, 06:05 AM
Reply: #24
heck, your art is grand! (your latest work reminds me that i really need to read through 17776. i've seen so much art and so many positive views regarding it.)

if you wouldn't mind, i'd like to know if you could doot out this insolent willy? thank you!

[Image: tumblr_oqq83aj53r1ti9egno1_500.png]
Offline 08-09-2017, 06:47 AM
Reply: #25
Aw, thank you! <3 And you really do! It's a pretty great little comic. Not as amazing as Homestuck, but it makes you think.

And sure! I'll get him done as soon as possible.

Away 08-09-2017, 08:21 AM
Reply: #26

yeah! from what i've seen of it thus far (the beginning of the comic and fanworks), it seems really heckin' cool. i'm sure i'll be absorbed into it near immediately.
oh, and, you're very welcome! (i'm especially jealous of the way you draw your heads and necks - i can never get mine right. >:00)

aaa, thank you so much! you take as much time as you need, yo!

[Image: tumblr_oqq83aj53r1ti9egno1_500.png]
Offline 08-14-2017, 07:19 AM
Reply: #27
I just wanted to say that I think my characters look nice in your style. I don't mind busts of characters at all :) I'm friendly too and everyone's art is cool!

[Image: tumblr_mv0x0vUOUf1r43eo3o1_250.gif]

I'm a member of The Midnight Crew ♠
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-16-2017, 02:36 AM
Reply: #28
So paint tool sai decided that when i was half through drawing his clothes that it was not going to save the canvas, so i had to save every layer as a png, then open it back on one canvas, clean the white background (despite ticking the opacity option) and then continue drawing. Needless to say, i was pissed.

But i'm really happy with how the face shape turned out. The exact opposite goes for the hand.

Offline 08-20-2017, 05:23 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-20-2017 11:38 AM by Gamizle Makarizzle.)(Edited by Gamizle Makarizzle.)
Reply: #29
Forgot to post her. This is... the first time I picked up a paintbrush and watercolours in about 2 years. I've never really been much for painting, but for some reason, this turned out. What the fuck, y'know?

x1(list)
x1
Offline 08-20-2017, 11:40 AM
Reply: #30
This. This took too long. But I love him so much.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)