Freshness Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
Fate of the Forums
Offline 06-21-2017, 09:20 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Fate of the Forums
I'd love to see the forums archived if we can't keep them up. I've been a member of the forums for over 2 years and I recently came back, so it'd be a shame to have everything disappear if we can't save it. I would be willing to learn about what to do to try and keep the forums up, or work and moderate on new forums.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-21-2017, 09:29 PM
Reply: #12
I would honestly like to see the forums stay running and functional. If you're lacking in possible people to moderate, you have people in this thread who clearly feel very passionate about the forums and would like for them to stay up and running.

Aside from Omegapause, this is the only real bastion of a good Homestuck forum left. What more, the little things like easy IC rping shortcuts, the coding, rating systems, the little things even like the post ranks. Those things are nowhere else and it's not the same to RP on another site after using this one which is, quite frankly, optimum for forum RP.

I hope you strongly consider recruiting from these people who enjoy the forums as much as I do.

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Offline 06-21-2017, 11:44 PM
Reply: #13
I only discovered this site recently, but it has quickly found its way into my heart. I'm new here, so I may be overstepping my bounds, but I feel the need to state my own opinion on the matter. I believe that if you feel that you have the resources to continue running this site, then that would be wonderful. You certainly have many dedicated people here willing to help. However, if keeping the site up puts a burden on you financially, emotionally, or otherwise, then I am more than okay with it being taken down. I simply cannot ask you to compromise your well-being to keep this going. That feels rather selfish to me. You deserve to be able to move on from this, if that is what you want to do. Please don't let the forums get in the way of taking care of yourself. If you do choose to keep the site up and running, then I am willing to help in whatever way I can. Thank you for everything you've done for the Homestuck community. Stay safe, friend. <3

8^y
Part 2 is up and with more nonsense than ever.
Offline 06-23-2017, 03:53 AM
Reply: #14
[Image: KUbMDjN.png]
MSPARP is a special place to me. I want to help how ever I can. I can't take ownership but I can surely help moderate the community.
Offline 06-23-2017, 03:56 AM
Reply: #15
Fate of the Forums
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyG8Ct6iU4w

[Image: PnYsJaN.png]
[Image: tumblr_mqibw79Xw31qg6teeo1_250.gif]
Away 06-23-2017, 08:59 AM
Reply: #16
I love the community the Forums provide, and to be honest this is my goto website for anything Homestuck related--to me, it's a hub for the fandom and I don't think I would be able to find anywhere else as wonderful as these boards. Everyone here is so friendly and intelligent and both qualities are hard to find in a community (at least, compared to the ones I've passed through before), and we all know each other or at least recognize one another. The site has a really wonderful charm to it that I'd certainly miss.

However, my opinions mean fuckall if keeping the site going is too taxing in any sense of the word, and I wouldn't want my personal preference to end up affecting you negatively in the least. Please put yourself first, I'm sure we all can manage if you believe it best to shut things down!

I really wish I could help out and devote time to keeping the Forums going as a mod or admin or somesuch, but unfortunately things in real life are picking up in all sorts of catastrophic ways. I would offer money for hosting but I don't have any to give. It genuinely does break my heart to not be able to help, so if there's something I can somehow do even though I can't be around on a consistent basis, please let me know!

"She stared at the king. The king stared back. It was a disaster." — One of my favorite quotes from Howl's Moving Castle
Thank you, Alienoid, for both my past profile picture and my current one! <>
Offline 06-28-2017, 04:37 AM
Reply: #17
The msparp forums are really the best place for mspa related forums, as well as fanventures. Personally, it always feels good to be a part of something, and the forums are one of those things. +1 on keeping the forums up.

[Image: gsgb6gu] RandyDandyDad. starlitEnchantress.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 06-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Reply: #18
>:U We gotta fight to live! Gosh I love this place myself and it would be hard to see it go down. I've meet some cool people here and it's been one hell of a good time. I damn love this site with all the Homestuck in me, please someone, anyone to help run the forums. qwq

[Image: hgylp.png]

[Image: ieNSZ6A.jpg]
x1(list)
Offline 06-29-2017, 06:39 PM
Reply: #19
I want this forum to be alive. I really like this forum and... eh, that's all what i can say. Keep this forum alive. Let's do our best and just keep this forum alive.

Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 06-30-2017, 04:48 PM
Reply: #20
The only way this forum can live is if there are people with the technical skills and willingness to work hard on a pet project like this.

I know I don't have the skills or time to work on this site, but I do wish this forum can stay afloat. If not, then now would be a good time to back everything up that needs backing up.

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)