Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
edgy teenage aliens [canon dancestors cause the end of the world] [10/12]
Group TagsCanon AU P
Offline 06-19-2017, 10:56 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-25-2017 01:53 AM by frog.)(Edited by frog.)
Reply: #1
edgy teenage aliens [canon dancestors cause the end of the world] [10/12]
Welcome to the end of the world, caused by yours truly aka the Beforan Dancestor cast. Your blood pumper is racing faster than the speed of light, and you have no actual clue what you have to do. However, you decide on a whim that you must message one of your... Friends. On Trollian to ask what they are doing about this exploding mess. But first, who are you?

> cronus ampora
> kurloz makara

---

Headsup 7 up, those are the characters that are OPEN, to save you the time to check the reserves. But just incase you aren't here when this j U S T opened, check the reserves! This might not be updated.

Anyways, welcome to SGRUB ALPHA! You will be playing as one of the 12 Beforan Dancestors. My moirail and I realized on a whim these guys never got their full game - thanks Meenah - so we decided to make a chat where they go through the game with different circumstances! AKA Meenah not suicide bombing them before they scratch. Which, their session is void, so there WILL be a scratch! Details under the cut.

--

So we want this as close to canon as possible. That means canon ships, (kurtuna pale, latuna red, EX Meuloz red, etc.) canon disabilities/etc and everything else. We ASK THAT YOU ARE GOOD AT PARAGRAPH AND AT L EA S T OKAY AT THE CHOSEN CHARACTER. Please. Also, this DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T SHIP. You can ship freely, so long as it isn't forceful. Hell, Latula and Mituna could break up and Latula could get with Ka- someone else! If the roleplayers wanted![/color]Please, I'm desperate f9r l9ve.

The OOC chat will be used until all of the characters are taken! No doubling, please!

cuts out applying completely bc no one has time for that. just pls: be good at english and BELIEVE you're good at the character you're getting.

hop into the ooc chat, ask to reserve a certain character and it's a 90% the main mod'll let you fill a slot!

--

i actually really hope that's all i need to say about this. it's honestly just a fansession minus the OCs and shit load of planning, mixed in with your favourite characters. any questions? join the ooc and ask!

quick note, we ask that you BE ACTIVE and PATIENT! ty!♥

--

R E S E R V E S

O O C C H A T pls go here!!!!!!!!!

M A I N C H A T non existent atm

TG: you bring ur jean wilder movies over tonight and well have an ironic sleepover
EB: gene.
TG: whatever
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-21-2017, 03:31 AM
Reply: #2
RE: edgy teenage aliens [canon dancestors cause the end of the world] [sgrub] [8/12]
bUmP bUmP

TG: you bring ur jean wilder movies over tonight and well have an ironic sleepover
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-24-2017, 09:38 PM
Reply: #3
RE: edgy teenage aliens [canon dancestors cause the end of the world] [10/12]
bUMP aaaa

Offline 03-03-2020, 08:35 PM
Reply: #4
RE: edgy teenage aliens [canon dancestors cause the end of the world] [10/12]
I love games and I play every time they are hobby to me. But I can have all the games I want I tried to download nba games but system requirement doesn’t superiorpapers.com review meet them but I hope I can have the experience to play it.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)