Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Sessions Collide (Prequel to Dark Worlds) :D
Group TagsCanon OC AU P
Away 06-23-2017, 12:58 AM
Reply: #31
RE: Sessions Collide (Prequel to Dark Worlds) :D
It was Utanne who tried to talk sense to them.

UTANNE: <3 W|-|at are you a77 doing?~~
UTANNE: <3 We are a77 supposed to |-|e7p eac|-| ot|-|er! Not cut eac|-| ot|-|er's t|-|roug|-|ts!~~
UTANNE: <3 7ook, can we not a77 ca7m down and act civi7 for t|-|e moment before dec7aring war for t|-|ings t|-|at can be dea7t wit|-| nice talks and compromise?~~
UTANNE: <3 Angst 7ike t|-|is s|-|a77 on7y tears p7ayers apart, be7ieve me w|-|en i say t|-|at rare7y does someone make out of a discorded session.~~
UTANNE: <3 So a77 i'm asking is we ca7m our tits for a bit, ok?~~
UTANNE: <3 Ok.~~
SOLCES: </3 yEAH, WHAT SHE SAID. <\>

Solces whispers that in the background.

While Louces is still visibly struggling to punch Bio back to no avail since he's being held down, Joel just glared daggers at Bio, managing to hold his cool so effectively, but is obviously ready to snap if pushed even farther.

Terry the Horrorterror unnoticeably let out a few bubbles at these two's anger sustaining it, oooh how much it loves this little snack... Nobody noticed though....

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-23-2017, 01:37 AM
Reply: #32
Guards rush in and subdue the two. Bio is put in a cell and Louces in a cell as well. It was basically time out.
Vic and Luis probably won't hear the commotion until someone yells at them for not doing their jobs.
As for Cyris, he has run into Rain by accident, awkward.

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Away 06-23-2017, 09:16 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-24-2017 12:30 AM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #33
Rain merely looked at Cyris apologetically before saying

RAIN: Oh sorry!

She begins to walk past him.

Luis woke up in a start, blushed after realizing how romantic the tensions between her and Vic and immediately stood up.

Joel is still sitting in the corner of the cell, glaring at Louces and wordlessly threatening him should he dare using his bs Prince of Doom powers to escape, seriously they're in deep shit he can't make it worse. Meanwhile, Cernun is trying to reason with Cyris.

CERNUN: Alll Ii am saying is we aree nott stopping youu in researc=ing Terryy.... Just t=at t=eirr custodyy remainss wit= us.... We just really need t=em is alll....

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-23-2017, 09:22 PM
Reply: #34
CYRIS: Unfortunately you may never see that horrorterror again. Bio is obsessed with them, ever since this void explosion of the coast of Alternia that killed thousands including Bio's Matesprit. My opinion? Let Bio have the horrorterror for a while, warm up to him, and then ask. I have to go now.
Cyris quickly walked away as he realized Zeta was giving him a look.
Meanwhile Vic gets startled awake by Luis's sudden movement and stands up, immediately blushing after realizing what happened and turning away.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-24-2017, 11:52 AM
Reply: #35
Luis also felt flustered, she walked away wordlessly to do her own duties stalking people, leaving Vic where he stands.

Cernun merely looked at Cyris a bit questioningly before he left, they just stared back at Zeta for a while and sighed before looking back to Bio.

CERNUN: If t=at'ss =oww youu want to do t=is....

They walk off and just continued with work.

Joel awoke from falling asleep in his timeout cell when he noticed Louces was already gone.

JOEL: son of a-

Suddenly he saw Louces opening the cell from the other side.

LOUCES: COME ON- yOU w4Nt yOUR fUCkINg OCtOpUS 184Ck RIght?!
JOEL: oh HECK NO!!
JOEL: i am NOT putting my BEST BRO into ANYMORE DANGER!!!

The two argue again, it was really noisy.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Reply: #36
Vic sighed, and walked off to continue his job.
As for anyone trying to free Terry, they'd run into two guards with dangerous looking guns.
Bio huffed, and sat in his cell, waiting to be let out to continue his research.
Cyris is watching Snow. A failed paradox clone? Well, this was certainly interesting.
Hal was busy doing his job.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-24-2017, 02:05 PM
Reply: #37
Since Louces wasn't able to convince Joel to follow him, he just went and did the mission himself, he... didn't make it far due to him ending up teleporting everywhere due to his unstable Rule-Breaking abilities. Remember kids, the princely power of destroying limits can be considered a cheat code if you're not careful, and as everyone knows, cheating screws you over!

Joel just waited for Louces to be kicked back into the cell as he's expecting to happen.

Cernun goes and tries to continue Bio's research for him, that is when they noticed a few notes lying about regarding horrorterrors. They begin reading.

And finally, Rain looked at Cyris awkwardly since he is staring at her sister for a few moments now.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-24-2017, 03:23 PM
Reply: #38
((Shit I meant to put rain my bad
((easily fixable tho right?

Cyris then looked away as Rain noticed him staring at her. Shit, this will get awkward.
The notes were organized, up until the last page which was a bunch of insanity. Repeated names of his dead friends. Names of those who will die in this session filled the page.
Vic eventually threw Louces into a cell for teleporting around. He also tazed him for good measure.
Zeta eventually let's Bio and Joel out, but Louces had to stay.
Bio wasn't happy to find Cernun with his notes.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-25-2017, 12:49 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-25-2017 12:50 AM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #39
Cernun didn't looked at Bio, still enamoured by the intricate theories and the foreboding prophecies as to who shall end up dying.

CERNUN: Biolinee.... We talked about t=is.... Sincee even t=ee firstt time we gott =ere....
CERNUN: W=yy didn'tt youu told me...?
CERNUN: We could'vee startedd trying to avertt w=atever badd stufff t=at mayy =appen.... Youu andd Ii....

It is by then did Cernun looked at Bio seriously.

The stare off between the sisters and Cyris continued for a few more minutes before Snow finally recognized him.

SNOW: you..!

She suddenly walked up to Cyris and began pulling him by the sleeve of his arm.

SNOW: you... let's talk outside for a while, just for a moment, alright?

Her voice sounded a teensy bit pissed and she didn't even waited for a response before she pulled him out of the recovery station, leaving Rain dumbfounded since 1.) She didn't recognized Cyris from the dreambubbles party and 2.) Snow is obviously not a fan of his for some reason.

Snow let's go of him and began talking to him with her voice down so no one could hear.

SNOW: you...
SNOW: you're the prick that was flirting with my sister back then, are you?

She asked seriously.

As for Joel he refused to leave Louces alone so despite being considered free he stayed and gave his kismesis friend for now some company.

Luis however is literally stalking the two from afar, creepy.

As for the others, Rei is walking around the lab, he is part of Security after all, when he stumbled upon Malis.

Blac is off helping Hal.

While the rest are either guarding or being lazy in the ship.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-25-2017, 01:50 AM
Reply: #40
MALIS: Excuse me, you're new right? Do you know if you ran into a player called "Maya"? I was in contact with her before my session got fucked up.
BIO: I... I wan+£d +o pr£v£n+ i+ m¥$£lf.. ¥ou hav£ no id£a how mu€h I lo$+ +o +h£ void..
HAL: Hey, Black, have you ever considered our relationship? Like, we almost kissed back in your session but...
Cyris looked at her, a bit scared from this sudden questioning.
CYRIS: Perhaps? Yes? Will I not be murdered?

Art By Ekura

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)