Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Sessions Collide (Prequel to Dark Worlds) :D
Group TagsCanon OC AU P
Away 06-22-2017, 12:15 PM
Reply: #21
RE: Sessions Collide (Prequel to Dark Worlds) :D
Aki merely nodded at Zeta as she continues with doing her thing, she's relatively friendly with the others, just that she could have way too many stuff in mind at times.

Black finally let's go of the two, she then sat them down to one of the beds where she starts to explain the relationship they had and what exactly are they to them. Snow and Rain felt really awkward but tried not to show it, they never knew her, hell they didn't even know they had parents. Welp, this is a lot to take in.

Luis merely stuck a tongue at Vic, if there's a place she'd always rather be, it is somewhere really freaking high. People find that weird and creepy but she don't care, she began walking off into the shadows, out of Vic's sight, but not too far as of now so if he'd want to he can follow her.

Cernun looked at Bio in shock, they realized they hadn't told Bio anything about the Void and their associate's connection to it, especially with those Black Holes they've finally noticed is starting to open around them.

CERNUN: We mayy =ave =add contactt wit= someone w=oo =ass extensivee knowledgee wit= w=atever'ss goingg on.... T=oug= we possibly aree goingg to need to =ave direct contactt wit= t=osee Dark Gods.... Trustt me w=en Ii sayy t=at is bloody riskyy....

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-22-2017, 01:57 PM
Reply: #22
Bio merely shushed Cernun with a pap. And continued to work. He refuses to hear that the lab is in danger, because he wants everyone to be calm and collect.
As for Vic, of course he followed her. He followed Luis all the way to the side of the lab, where you could stare into space through a window, and watch the stars. It's quite romantic actually.
Hal also explained some things and how he's connected to Blac. Honestly some of it is quite confusing but after a while it makes sense.
Zeta wasn't hitting on Aki, he was just being nice is all. Zeta isn't a very loving person, everyone can see that, but people really don't know why he's so suspicious. Is he a time traveler? Ha, no. He's just paranoid.
Cyris is spying on Cernun and Bio, listening in on their conversation.

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Away 06-22-2017, 02:33 PM
Reply: #23
After Cernun had calmed, they turned to Bio and asked...

CERNUN: Ii really must tryy to gett t=ee bottom of t=is....
CERNUN: I'lll be goingg back to ourr s=ip forr aw=ilee if youu don't mind....

They politely said before walking off towards their ship, there, Joel and Louces had been "talking" with a horrorterror, while in actuality that thing is some sort of "avatar" of one of their "associates". It was actually mundane for them, taking care of this tentacled beast with Joel being in charge of talking / bonding with it while Louces watches over him. Solces and Utanne however are just sitting in front of the ship very bored, though Utanne greeted Cernun as they passed her.

Luis is enamored of this view, she remembered looking at the stars like this back in her Medium, it's kinda sad. She didn't even noticed Vic walking up to her. She's like in a dream like state, part of the reason why she loved being on high places like this.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-22-2017, 02:38 PM
Reply: #24
VIC: Pr£++¥ good vi£w £h? I go h£r£ a lo+ +o +hink... *He joins Luis in the staring, looking at certain planets and stars*
Bio then slapped Louces across the face.
BIO: ¥ou do NO+ €ommuni€a+£ wi+h m¥ $ubj£€+$, +h£¥ ar£ +o b£ l£f+ alon£, ¥ou fu€king no-good moron! *He was way angry about this*

Art By Ekura
Away 06-22-2017, 04:09 PM
Reply: #25
LOUCES: thE fUCk 4RE yOU SL4ppINg thE ChOSEN gOD fOR?!
JOEL: i... wholeheartedly DON'T wanna agree with him, but YEAH! TERRY IS MY FRIEND!! D=
CERNUN: Yea= Biolinee.... Lett me explainn....

Cernun began explaining that that horrorterror had been with them since their journey began and that it had been useful for communicating with their associate.

Luis however was quiet, she finally noticed Vic following her, and kinda got shocked for a seconds that he would do so, but she didn't let it show and continued staring up the sky.

LUIS: Welp, hope that theyre doing well wherever they are...

She whispered. Sitting there with Vic for a long while, surveillance and security could wait.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-22-2017, 04:16 PM
Reply: #26
VIC: ...€an I admi+ +ha+ I kinda lik£ ¥ou?... *He says this with and awkward look*
BIO: ...*Frustrated now* Lo€k him up in €on+ainm£n+ NOW, or ¥ou'r£ all l£aving.
Bio's voidiness was acting up so he'd look kinda grimdark for a second, before wheeling the horrorterror to containment. He wanted to know who would live and who would die, without the others knowing... He was obsessed.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-22-2017, 05:48 PM
Reply: #27
LOUCES: why yOU-
JOEL: LOUCES! do NOT make this WORSE!!

Cernun was about to comply to Bioline but Joel stepped in and talked to Bio.

JOEL: im sorry but we really need terry, theyre our... messenger if you dont mind?

Terry by the way is what Joel named his little horrorterror, out of all the people Joel had been the one who has formed a connection to them, and he'd rather not let anyone take them.

Vic would notice Luis is already asleep, she was leaning close to him, but since it had been a few hours she seems to be conscious enough to whisper a response.

LUIS: Hmm... Im not sure about that....

Before going back to sleep.

Mari took a peak as to what is going on with Bio and the others while Utanne and Solces stayed on their post they could still hear the sound of arguing.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-22-2017, 10:24 PM
Reply: #28
Vic sighs, and let's Luis lean against him and sleep. He continued to look at the stars before he fell asleep as well.
Bio did not care if they needed him or not. He was obsessed with horrorterrors, not matter what they said, he would say no.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-22-2017, 10:41 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-22-2017 10:42 PM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #29
This pissed Joel off, he had been taking care of Terry for years! Them being taken by some stranger (to him) is an outrage. Joel starts to walk dangerously pissed towards Bio before Cernun grabbed him by the shoulders, preventing things from getting violent.

JOEL: NO! I WONT LET YOU TAKE THEM FROM US! I WONT LET YOU!!!
CERNUN: Joel.... Damnit, calm downn...!

This was the last straw, Louces was just starting to like him, but Joel being THIS FURIOUS to the point of almost crying?! Louces rushed to Bio and punched him in the face.

LOUCES: 4nd I thOUght yOURE 4 SwELL dUdE...
LOUCES: 18Ut dONt fUCk wIth My dUdE- yOU hE4R?!

Utanne was hearing all this commotion, she was about to butt in and try to calm them all down.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-22-2017, 11:06 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-23-2017 12:54 AM by The Vantas Inquision.)(Edited by The Vantas Inquision.)
Reply: #30
In retaliation, Bio tackled Louces to the ground, and started punching him in the face. He kept punching, and punching, outraged. Soon Hal and Black were on the scene. Hal separated Bio from Louces and Black kept Joel from snapping Bio's neck.
Cyris watched, he kept a mental note of this fight.

Art By Ekura

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)