Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Sessions Collide (Prequel to Dark Worlds) :D
Group TagsCanon OC AU P
Away 06-20-2017, 12:53 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Sessions Collide (Prequel to Dark Worlds) :D
Honestly, it kinda just goes down with the fact that Luis could be a vague motherfucker when it comes to feelings... She just walked off towards Snow and Rain, players she's comfortable with.

CERNUN: Basedd on t=ee journey's effect on ourr bodies andd nott t=roug== actuall estimation of time I'd sayy aboutt 2.31 sweeps.... Or 5 yearss in =umann time....
CERNUN: As forr my ownn sett of questionss firstt.... Is t=eree anyt=ing troublingg your game at alll...? As t=at is me andd my associates'ss reasoningg forr coming =ere....

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-20-2017, 01:32 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-20-2017 04:05 AM by The Vantas Inquision.)(Edited by The Vantas Inquision.)
Reply: #12
BIO: No+hing a+ all r£all¥. +h£ HI€ l£+$ m£ do wha+ I do and $kaia l£av£$ u$ alon£. $o don'+ worr¥ €£rnun. Now, £v£r¥on£ ha$ a job h£r£, I k££p £v£r¥on£ in lin£, and if +h£¥ don'+ lik£ i+ +h£n $o b£ i+. Bu+ ¥ou $hould und£r$+and +ha+ righ+?
HAL: Soon, in just a few hours, you'll have your body back!
Bio slid Cernun a list of jobs and told them to ask everyone what they wanted their job to be.
Vic looked down, and then walked over to Eau and Pem, two clone trolls that work grist manufacturing.
Malis walked out, of recovery, confused of what happened and why he was in a coma, and into the main hall hub where everyone was.

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Away 06-20-2017, 02:21 PM
Reply: #13
Cernun took a peak at the jobs before looking at Bio.

CERNUN: I'm guessing t=is is required s=ould we wis= to stay =ere....
CERNUN: Well, Ii s=ould =and t=is outt to t=ee ot=ers....
CERNUN: As forr me.... Consideringg ourr jobb =ere is to avertt w=atever tragedyy t=at'ss closee to befallingg unto youu.... Ii guesss Ii must work closelyy wit= t=is sessions'ss standing leader....
CERNUN: W=om Ii believee is youu.... Correctt...?

Just at that time they called out to Joel whom entered the room, closing the door behind him to prevent a pissed Louces from entering, he was assigned to hand the list of jobs to them.

The jobs assigned were the following:

Snow and Rain = "Doctors" in the recovery department.
Luis = Surveillance
Rei = Security
Utanne and Solces = Guarding the Silver Ship (not an official lab job tbh)
Mari = Preferred to just stay in the ship
Joel = Messenger (between Cernun's crew and their cherub "associates")

Louces just huffed as he looked at the job list, he just glared at Joel and said:

LOUCES: yOU kNOw IM jUSt gOINg tO St4y wIth yOU LIkE pREtty MUCh fUCkINg 4Lw4yS.
JOEL: to be honest, i rather you not.

Taking into account how stubborn Louces is, he just let him be his "bodyguard" if that makes sense. He HATED every minute of it.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-20-2017, 02:35 PM
Reply: #14
BIO: I am ind££d +h£ l£ad£r. Now, €arr¥ on wi+h +h£ job ¥ou'v£ b£ giv£n. I am h£r£ if ¥ou n££d h£lp.
HAL: Oh holy shit Blac your body is ready! *He starts prepping the soul switch*
MALIS: Uh, um... Hello?

Unfortunately for Luis, Vic also worked security. He was head of security so he had a lot of freedom. He mainly just sat in the camera room, messing around.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-20-2017, 04:49 PM
Reply: #15
CERNUN: U=.... Alrig=tt t=en.... W=at exactlyy s=ould Ii do...?

As Cernun and Bio started to work together for whatever project they plan on doing, Snow and Rain had already walked into the recovery room where they saw Malis.

SNOW: hey.
RAIN: So um... This is my sister snow and i'm rain, i guess we're doctors now?

Blac is already looking at how her new body is progressing, it seems to be progressing well, pretty soon she'll be "alive" again.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-20-2017, 04:53 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-21-2017 06:43 AM by The Vantas Inquision.)(Edited by The Vantas Inquision.)
Reply: #16
After a long array of processing and elite hacker shit, Hal manages to get Blac into her new body.
And into some clothes, which was awkward.
Malis looked at the two, and waved silently as Cyris walked past with some files in one hand. He waved at Rain and hurried off. He seemed so normal and he fit in so well...
Nearby, Zeta was having a bit of a secret conversation with an unknown player who worked corpse disposal.

As for Bio and Cernun. They both put their minds together and ideas, bluebrints, plans, new knowledge, and research was passed around.
This landed Cernun a job as assistant lab manager, which made Zia jealous.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-20-2017, 09:15 PM
Reply: #17
Said person that worked on corpse disposal is Aki, she wasn't part of Cernun's group but she arrived after one last ditch effort to survive when that black hole suddenly appeared in her dead session.

As Blac "tries on" her new body she looked up and saw familiar looking girls walking up to her in hopes of helping her get used to recovery.

She looked at the two in shock.

BLAC: Holy shit... Are you..?

The sisters looked at her in confusion.

RAIN: Erm... Yeah, im rain.

Both Rain and Snow were suddenly enveloped in a tight hug.

As Joel continues to speak with their associates with Louces watching over him, Cernun continued working with Bio, though they're secretly forming theories as to how this session shall end up "doomed".

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-21-2017, 12:01 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-21-2017 06:45 AM by The Vantas Inquision.)(Edited by The Vantas Inquision.)
Reply: #18
They came up with around four ways how a session can become doomed. Truly the two greatest minds of the lab.

Hal then joined this awkward group hug, feeling a bit left out.

Zeta was talking the rescue crew, mainly Louces and how he has a bad feeling about him.
ZETA: It's like, the more I see him the more my brain warns me. And after my session went to shit from Doom players... Well, the same thing can't happen here, we better keep an eye out in case Bio misses something..

Vic is casually drumming on his desk, bored, and watching the cameras. He noticed a little bit of suspicious activity from Zeta but it wasn't that suspicious. So he continued to drum, while watching Malis walk down the many halls, turns, twists, openings, and biomes, exploring.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Reply: #19
Aki merely nodded at him as she's continuing to work.

AKI: i believe its good that youre this speculative.
AKI: at least it prepares me for whats to come.

Snow looked at Rain and the other two awkwardly, she had no idea why they're being so loving of them, two strange girls they've definitely never met, though Blac remembers them fondly as her "daughters" back when she started playing SBURB as an "acting guardian" to the other two, despite them dying during the meteor shower.

As Cernun discussed the 4 possible hypothesis with Bio.

CERNUN: Before we do t=is Ii need to askk....
CERNUN: Tell me aboutt t=is labb.... W=yy it wass =ere andd w=at exactlyy =ave youu been researc=ingg.... Alll t=is time before we came =ere...?

Luis however is tasked with observing them all, feeling bored she began surveying them personally by literally walking on high places and using her Witch of Light abilities to attempt to see them, good thing that nobody really knows she had reached godtier at that time.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-22-2017, 12:47 AM
Reply: #20
BIO: I hav£ b££n r£$£ar€hing +h£ void, and +h£ horror+£rror$... I+'$ b££n $o long $in€£ an¥on£ arriv£d, onl¥ wi+hin +hi$ mon+h hav£ n£w p£opl£ arriv£d... +hi$ lab, i$ h£r£ b£€au$£ +h£ HI€ mad£ i+ for m£ and m¥ €lon£ $£$$ion.

ZETA: Well i'm glad you're prepared. Here, let me help you with that. *He helps Aki pick up an Imp corpse and drop it in a shute in the wall*

HAL: So... We're all together now?

MALIS: *Watching everyone else, honestly wishing that he could make friends with someone here other than Hal* Mmmhhh...

VIC: Lui$ wha+ ar£ ¥ou doing? +hi$ i$n'+ a $p¥ movi£ bu+ appre€ia+£ ¥our d£di€a+ion +o ¥our job. Bu+, pl£a$£ g£+ down b£for£ $om£on£ $££$ ¥ou g£+$ $u$pi€iou$.

Art By Ekura

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)