Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Sessions Collide (Prequel to Dark Worlds) :D
Group TagsCanon OC AU P
Away 06-16-2017, 03:29 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-16-2017 03:32 PM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #1
Sessions Collide (Prequel to Dark Worlds) :D
((So this is a special one... Based on Vantas's Dark Worlds and Return to Bioline's Lab... Anyone may join, canon/oc/au, although I'll try to provide a reason as to how that'll work :)

4 years ago, a certain void session cheated their way out of their Medium through means made possible by two mysterious "associates", whom are both gifted mastery over the aspects of Void and Light... Now the formerly small 3 player session is journeying through various Mediums in hopes to find one that'll give them a fruitful enough outcome to finally end the game they had long been stuck in.

Oh course, since what they're doing was basically hacking their way through already screwed up sessions, there had to be consequences. Like what's going on with other neighboring Mediums noticing black holes starting to creep into their otherwise normal SBURB playthrough.

It seems that this problem shall escalate even further....

But that is all just future talk, for you see the session jumping trio (and their band of stowaway players they just happened to manage to "rescue") were now currently entering a new Medium, one that may or may not end up as being one of the last, though as of now they don't know that...

The people of this session would notice somebody mass messaging them:

---CURRENT calculateAdvocate [CA] ??? FROM NOW opened a memo---

CA: HELLO people who may or may not be WILLING to be our FRIENDS!
CA: i know this is WEIRD since you know a BLACK HOLE OPENED OUT OF NOWHERE!!
CA: but just TRUST US when we say...
CA: LOOK UP!! =D

Should the person that read the memo heed that instruction, they will see that coming out of that blackhole is a gray Battleship... On them, which they wouldn't be able to see from the distance, are three Godtiered players waiting for this ship to land safely....

What should you do?

((btw this takes place currently in Vantas's Lab Session, should you want to join, I gave that "black vortexes opening in various other Mediums" as an excuse for other roleplayers to join in. Anyways, thanks for reading! :D

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-16-2017, 04:13 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Sessions Collide (Prequel to Dark Worlds) :D
What Bio does is open the hanger so the ship could get in. This is great! New players to help him with his research.
Vic on the other hand is not very forthcoming, he gets into an argument with Bio as the ship enters the hanger. It was pretty heated.
Hal, who had been in the recovery ward suffering from wounds he sustained during his failed session, made conversation with his savior, Black.
Black arrived about two weeks ago with an injured Hal, and a scared to death Malis. And Bio was glad to help them.
Anything that could help him gain knowledge is useful.
In the far reaches of space, around the lab... Was Cyris, waiting patiently and very quietly.

[Image: sig_by_ekura123-dbatol2.png]

Art By Ekura
Quote this message in a reply
Away 06-19-2017, 02:06 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-19-2017 02:10 PM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #3
A little flashback as to what happened between Blac ((I changed her name a bit and Hal....

Blac looked on as they commenced the Scratch, she held Hal's hand as she saw a lot of their friends being swallowed into non-existence, believing they are next, instead, in a sudden burst of instinct, Blac stabbed herself, Malis and Hal. Hal would look a bit betrayed but Blac only whispered to him one thing...

BLAC: Don't worry...

Before being swallowed by the light.

Hal would wake up, with his stab wounds being healed by... what appears to be Blac? It turns out, Blac really did died trying to save him, but managed to revive him and Malis in the Dreambubbles through her very powerful Sylph of Life powers, though she had no way of reviving herself. She floated off, watching over the two as they're found by Bio ((Who I am guessing, healed them?, she communicated with Bio through possessing one of his computers (though it is a rather unpleasant experience), before asking him.

BLAC: I know ye said theres tons of bad crap that goes with havin a bot body.
BLAC: But really, i believe tis definitely better than bein stuck in a malware you know what i mean?

And... The rest is history.

What Blac and Hal don't know is that with the rescue trio is their ecto-children, Rain and Snow, though they haven't came out of the ship yet per Cernun's instructions.

When the ship landed, a long walkway emerged where Cernun's crew came down from. Louces is leading ahead of them, walking with his chin up in the air and his chest puffed, really, it doesn't take a minute to figure out that this dude has some ego. Joel however is the opposite, he's very casual like he's walking down the street, no big deal, though he seems to be holding back excitement to talk with the player of this new Medium. And finally, Cernun walked in a calm stride, later overtaking Louces, and walking upon Bio.

CERNUN: =elloo.... Greetingss.... Ii =ope we didn'tt came at suc= aa badd time....
CERNUN: Youu mayy call me Cernun Raapen, andd Ii am leader to t=esee twoo foolss.... Joel Ramirezz andd Louces Minuro....
LOUCES: h4h! yOU wISh j4Ck4SS!!

Joel slapped Louces in the arm, scolding him for his rudeness, while the two are arguing, Cernun sighed at them.

Meanwhile, back in the ship, Luis is taking a peak as to what was going on, she was one of the first to be saved by Cernun's group. Cernun gave her implicit orders though to not appear until they call her, as that did ended up very badly for them when she did during a few failed rescue attempts (in which the players there were way too aggressive). Back there there's also Rain and Snow, whom Cernun saved from a voided session, and a few others like Rei, Utanne, Solces, and Mari. (There's also a few more but the author was way too lazy to remember all their oc's)

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-19-2017, 02:15 PM
Reply: #4
BIO: W£l€om£ +o +h£ lab, I'm glad ¥ou €ould mak£ i+ h£r£.. Lou€£$ i$ +ha+ ¥ou? ((flashback to a dating memo))
Vic raised a rifle, and then searched their ship. As soon as he saw Luis he stopped, lowered his rifle, and offered a hand out.
VIC: Hi, i'm Vi€lin£, or ju$+ Vi€.. ¥ou?
BIO: B£for£ I +£ll ¥ou how I know Lou€£$, I am Biolin£, or Bio. I own +hi$ lab.
HAL: How's the robot body?.. Bio should have a real one constructed just like you soon..

Art By Ekura
Away 06-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Reply: #5
BLAC: Eh... Its *bzzt* fine, just a bit *bzzt* electrifyin? Is that the word Im lookin for?
BLAC: So... um...
BLAC: Sorry for the whole me killin ye *bzzt* without yer consent thing back there, *bzzt* no idea why I was thinkin..

Blac was just sitting down with hal in the recovery room, trying out how much movement she can do with a robot body like that, it wasn't much and she still has trouble even standing up, but it's better than nothing.

Before Cernun could speak, Louces looked at Bio, not really recognizing him since they were in a memo at that time, though to try to hide his obvious awkwardness he tried playing along.

LOUCES: Uhh.. yE4h! My REpUt4tION pRECEEdS ME!! I 4M INdEEd thE gRE4t gOd LOUCES- yOUR RESpECt MORt4L 4Nt RE4LLy pLE4SEd ME!! wE Sh4LL gEt 4LONg INdEEd.
JOEL: ok can we IGNORE louces's GODTIERED EGO PALOOZA?! ALRIGHT! so like my bro here CERNUN said, im JOEL and we are FROM A DIFFERENT MEDIUM!! CRAZY isnt it?! =D

Luis was startled and at first pointed her pocket knife at him, he lowered her weapon when he lowered his.

LUIS: Jesus christ man! I thought you were going agro on me like what happened on that last place.
LUIS: Nevermind, lets just start over, hello im luis and id rather not end up in a medium where everyone has issues with each other like last time alright?

She shook his hand, oh how she must've jinxed it.

Meanwhile, in a far off Paradox Space, two cherubian beings looked at each other with so much contempt. One shrouded with Void, the other with Light, and in the middle of them, a chess board lies in a stalemate... The two figures spoke nothing, though internally they know their bloody battle has just reached another chapter.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-19-2017, 03:58 PM
Reply: #6
HAL: You'll get a body soon, don't worry. Then i'll be able to see your real beautiful savior face again. Thank you, really, for saving me and Malis.
VIC: ¥£a, $orr¥, w£ +ak£ pr£€au+ion$. *He turns to everyone else* Alrigh+, £v£r¥on£ ou+, h£ad +o quaran+in£.
BIO: *He laughs a bit* I €an'+ wai+ +o $how ¥ou around! H£ad +o quaran+in£ and find Zia, $h£'ll g£+ ¥ou room$ and food. Pl£a$£, £njo¥ ¥our $+a¥.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-19-2017, 04:47 PM
Reply: #7
Rain began whispering to Snow.

RAIN: Quarantine? What's this a session of the living dead like last time? By the way i thought about that title on a whim so sorry if it was really corny...
SNOW: nah it's fine, i don't do jokes regardless of how funny it is anyways.

They both chuckled and followed Vic into the quarantine chamber where Cernun and the other two are already are in, Luis hesitated first before following.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-19-2017, 04:53 PM
Reply: #8
Vic met up with Zia and she explained everything there was to the lab while everyone was having awkward moments in quarantine. Then she led Cernun, Joel, and Louces to Bio's office.
Vic led the others to their rooms. Luis he stuck around the most, he kinda liked this chick, if only he knew.
Hal sighed and looked at Blac's soon to be human body. The last thing that needed to be reconstructed was her heart and a certain tattoo that Hal drew on her during their meet up and rescue. Hal had been a tattoo artist and Blac was interested in a tattoo.

Art By Ekura
Away 06-19-2017, 07:31 PM
Reply: #9
Blac appreciated Hal's company, considering they're the only ones to survive along with Malis. She sat there and smiled at him, happily waiting for that body and getting this nightmare over with. By the way, that tatoo was a cute little dog made of bones cause she lost a childhood pet at that time and she loved the grim reaper aesthetic, ironic since their session was themed around "Cheating Death" and all that random exposition.

Luis did found Vic's company enjoyable, despite getting a bi annoyed with him. She is conversing with him:

LUIS: I really must go...

She's still not really willing to open up to him, but someday... someday... They got like a year to spend here so...

Cernun is the one to talk to Bio in his office due to some... technical difficulties with their two friends.

JOEL: i SWEAR to the ACTUAL GODS louces that IF YOU GO AGGRO again i will personally SEND YOUR ASS flying off to the FURTHEST OF FURTHESTS RINGS!!
LOUCES: tRy ME 18ITCh, ShOw ME yOUR hOpEy MOO18E4St ShIt yOU 18L4SphEMOUS CUPId!! OR NOt, wh4t dO I ExpECt fOR 4 MILk SUCkER?
JOEL: I HAVE NO PARENTS JACKASS!!
CERNUN: S=ut up forr godss sakess...!

After Cernun finished mediating between the two possibly caliginously romantic partners (not confirmed), they just felt all "Youu know w=at...? Screww t=is...!" before walking up to the office.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Offline 06-19-2017, 11:50 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-19-2017 11:55 PM by The Vantas Inquision.)(Edited by The Vantas Inquision.)
Reply: #10
Bio sat at behind his sleek, oakwood desk with two shot glasses filled with faygo rested. He closed the door behind Cernun and a pulled a seat out for them.
He sits down in his own, looking straight at Cernun.
BIO: How long hav£ ¥ou b££n ou+ +h£r£?

Hal smiled and went over to see how Malis was doing. Malis was in a coma from an accident involving a guard and Vic. Malis tried to leave, it didn't end well.
Vic sighed as Luis walked off. Yea, he can be a bit annoying, he needed to work on that, but what was he doing wrong here?

Art By Ekura

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)