Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hackers Gaining Modship and Kick Banning Everyone
Offline 02-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Reply: #11
RE: Hackers Gaining Modship and Kick Banning Everyone
Hey guys--

We've been working on the problem with the hackers. Right now there is not way to moderate all of the group chats at once, but we are aware of the problem. Most likely the person is using someone else's URL, not their own.

For now, just kick ban them as soon as they start something. Just know that we know it's happening, and we are trying to find a way to fix it.

I do Vriska, Rose, Dave, Mindfang, Eridan, and a wicked Doc Scratch.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Reply: #12
I just had the same issue while roleplaying as Equius on a chatroom. Midsentence, I was suddenly muted and then banned from the chatroom. I thought, oh no, lemme go on on my phone and tell them my skype so we can still talk, but it doesnt work! I'm really upset and I'm trying to find a way to get past it, but I haven't found any :c
Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Reply: #13
If your chat is taken over, go to the staff chat (msparp.com/chat/staffChat) and if that doesn't work, you can contact msparp.staff via Skype.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Reply: #14
(01-12-2014 02:54 PM)HWARGH Wrote:  This has been going on for at least over a week.

http://msparp.com/chat/sempai-telick ( and not on MSPARP, but here too: http://charatrp.com/chat/theoubliette )

In these rooms there are a bunch of neckbearded script kiddies who have been going into chat rooms on the msparp tag and silencing then kicking and banning people in those chat rooms. One user in particular goes by kawaiibungholio and I guess is spearheading it or something. Conveniently they have a tumblr too: http://kawaiibungholio.tumblr.com/ They're being so helpful by signal boosting posts of people who have been affected by them.

Sometimes these are long-used rooms with lots of logs and regular users. They've made it so you can't broadcast an open room on tumblr because they'll enter it and shit on it.

Fix this, please. Or implement a password feature, jfc.

Ive been going on sempai telick almost everyday for awhile now and i haven't seen things like that ever happen. I haven't seen anyone from there go and silence, kick, or ban people in other chat rooms. Once one of the people at sempai telick was in a different chat and someone came into that chat and started silencing people but idk.Huh Sorry if I am misunderstanding what you are saying.
Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)