Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
SBURB Bug Help Desk
Group TagsCanon OC AU
Offline 04-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Reply: #31
RE: SBURB Bug Help Desk
(04-05-2019 09:41 AM)EmotionallyEmotionless Wrote:  --- PAST ScuttilingBugs [SB] is responding to the memo ??? from the past ---
SB: Zzo uh
SB: I guezz thizz would be (Your Denizen and You: Why Is The Boss All Weird)
SB: Zzo
SB: I went to meed my denizzen (Who the conzzorts zzay izz erizz) along with 2 other playerzz
SB: When i got there, the 2 other playerzz became catzz
SB: And my Denizzen izz now an apple
SB: Help Pleazze.

LC11: Eris, huh? Yeah, you're dealing with the Apple of Discord quest.
LC11: The cats your friends have turned into are gonna fight over the apple. You need to find a way to deescalate the conflict.
LC11: Either that or someone dies, and it's not gonna be Eris.
LC11: Keep them alive and the apple out of any game constructs' sights (any game constructs that have ever seen it, including cats formerly known as players, will be forever drawn to it and very aggressive about having it) until you can cure your friends from a bullshit quest line given to you by a Consort doctor.
LC11: Once they're back to being players, they should stop going after it.
LC11: As for your Denizen, she's hidden away. Probably in some part of the map you won't be able to access until you're done.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-02-2019, 05:37 AM
Reply: #32
>we/ve got @ M@JOR //OHGODWH@T\\ scen@rio on our h@nds here_
>i c@n/t_ fucking_ move_
>not @s in //p@r@lyzed\\_ #@s in //nothing i do will move me from this position\\_
>i try to w@lk @nd there\s no friction_ #my server pl@yer h@s tried dr@gging objects under me_ #i just CLIP THROUGH THEM @nd it FEELS WEIRD_
>we\ve progressed this f@r because gitij@ figured out she could move me with the cursor_ #but the g@te is @bove me so how the fuck do we set about moving me into th@t
>@nd ple@se respond quickly_ #bec@use the SECOND problem is_ #uh_ _ _
>C@NCERSPRITE H@S LE@RNED HOW TO TR@NSCEND SESSIONS @ND IS COMING FOR MY @SS
>it looks like @ glowing green sperm the size of @ pl@net so we c@n see it coming from pretty f@r off_ #i/m tent@tively c@lling th@t the good news_ #the FUCKING @BYSMAL news is it/ll be here in @bout 8 d@ys by our estim@te_
>so you know NO PRESSURE_

Error loading signature. Retry?
(Y/N)
(Y/N)
Loaded successfully.
hey eter
Offline 05-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Reply: #33
(05-02-2019 05:37 AM)communalAnxiety Wrote:  >we/ve got @ M@JOR //OHGODWH@T\\ scen@rio on our h@nds here_
>i c@n/t_ fucking_ move_
>not @s in //p@r@lyzed\\_ #@s in //nothing i do will move me from this position\\_
>i try to w@lk @nd there\s no friction_ #my server pl@yer h@s tried dr@gging objects under me_ #i just CLIP THROUGH THEM @nd it FEELS WEIRD_
>we\ve progressed this f@r because gitij@ figured out she could move me with the cursor_ #but the g@te is @bove me so how the fuck do we set about moving me into th@t
>@nd ple@se respond quickly_ #bec@use the SECOND problem is_ #uh_ _ _
>C@NCERSPRITE H@S LE@RNED HOW TO TR@NSCEND SESSIONS @ND IS COMING FOR MY @SS
>it looks like @ glowing green sperm the size of @ pl@net so we c@n see it coming from pretty f@r off_ #i/m tent@tively c@lling th@t the good news_ #the FUCKING @BYSMAL news is it/ll be here in @bout 8 d@ys by our estim@te_
>so you know NO PRESSURE_
LC11: Oh god, BlackCancerSprite escaped its doomed timeline? Shit that thing is overpowered. Looks like we're gonna need a Pocket to get rid of it.
LC11: If you can find a way to lure it to a preexisting one, that's probably your best bet.
LC11: As for your movement problem...
LC11: Yeah, you're just lagging. Horribly.
LC11: How do you even get a connection this bad in Sburb? Did you have any powerful magnets around your disk or something?
Offline 05-13-2019, 05:28 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-18-2019 05:18 AM by communalAnxiety.)(Edited by communalAnxiety.)
Reply: #34
(05-12-2019 12:00 PM)Luigicat11 Wrote:  LC11: Oh god, BlackCancerSprite escaped its doomed timeline? Shit that thing is overpowered. Looks like we're gonna need a Pocket to get rid of it.
LC11: If you can find a way to lure it to a preexisting one, that's probably your best bet.
LC11: How do you even get a connection this bad in Sburb? Did you have any powerful magnets around your disk or something?
>my computer is kind of @ st@rch vescicle but nothing else seems @ffected_ #so i/m not sure it/s th@t_
>gitij@ h@s been getting some re@lly worrying popups @bout grist when she dr@gs me_ #so m@ybe the g@me considers me @n object?
>sure isn't slowing down c@ncersprite who for the p@st 3 hours [th@nk fuck for time shen@nig@ns @mirite] h@s been exponenti@lly getting F@STER_
>spe@king of which_ #wh@t the fuck is @
pocket @nd how do i fix this so i can lure the sentient m@ss of r@di@tion into one:?:

Error loading signature. Retry?
(Y/N)
(Y/N)
Loaded successfully.
hey eter
Offline 05-26-2019, 06:02 PM
Reply: #35
(05-13-2019 05:28 AM)communalAnxiety Wrote:  
(05-12-2019 12:00 PM)Luigicat11 Wrote:  LC11: Oh god, BlackCancerSprite escaped its doomed timeline? Shit that thing is overpowered. Looks like we're gonna need a Pocket to get rid of it.
>my computer is kind of @ st@rch vescicle but nothing else seems @ffected_ #so i/m not sure it/s th@t_
>gitij@ h@s been getting some re@lly worrying popups @bout grist when she dr@gs me_ #so m@ybe the g@me considers me @n object?
>sure isn't slowing down c@ncersprite who for the p@st 3 hours [th@nk fuck for time shen@nig@ns @mirite] h@s been exponenti@lly getting F@STER_
>spe@king of which_ #wh@t the fuck is @
pocket @nd how do i fix this so i can lure the sentient m@ss of r@di@tion into one:?:
LC11: It takes an increasingly powerful Space player to make one, usually a Master Class. It'll kill that thing.
LC11: It kills everything that gets within its grasp, even immortal beings with timeline resistance.
LC11: And yeah, I just found out the game considers you an object due to a Player identification error. You'll never guess what it thinks is you.
Offline 05-31-2019, 05:27 PM
Reply: #36
I woold like to file an official complaint
if you are really as smart as you pretend to be then i'm begging you to tell me ehat in the name of a flying fuck is wrong with my players?
i ask you have you ever tried leading your Derse army on the battlefield while having sprouted two frog heads. wouldnt that be rather hampering towards your goal?
the udder sucks two. wait, i do have cool powers, nevermind then i love it. wait, no, what the fuck am i even saying
what have you all done at me
MY HEADS CAN'T AGREE ON SINGLE MOTHERFUCKIN PIECE IF SHIT AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY

see. this is what i have to deal with. can you fix it. ribbit

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 06-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Reply: #37
(05-31-2019 05:27 PM)Fubar Wrote:   I woold like to file an official complaint
if you are really as smart as you pretend to be then i'm begging you to tell me ehat in the name of a flying fuck is wrong with my players?
i ask you have you ever tried leading your Derse army on the battlefield while having sprouted two frog heads. wouldnt that be rather hampering towards your goal?
the udder sucks two. wait, i do have cool powers, nevermind then i love it. wait, no, what the fuck am i even saying
what have you all done at me
MY HEADS CAN'T AGREE ON SINGLE MOTHERFUCKIN PIECE IF SHIT AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY

see. this is what i have to deal with. can you fix it. ribbit
LC11: Ohhhh boy. This is gonna take a lot of analysis...
LC11: !
LC11: Okay, is anyone here familiar with a file called "untested_jailbreak.~ATH"?
LC11: Because its contents...
LC11: Well, basically it somehow resulted in every player having the properties Is_Carapacian and Is_Crowned set to "true".
LC11: The game thinks you're all those chess guys, and you're all wearing a Queen's ring.
LC11: On top of that, a glitch occurs when more than one ring is worn, duplicating the Is_Crowned attribute. If any of you actually gets their hands on a ring, it's not gonna tie the crowned status to the ring.
LC11: Instead, the effects will stack. You'll be double-crowned or double-ascended or whatever you wanna call it.
LC11: Ain't that a bitch? I still can't seem to find who authored it, who ran it, or when all this happened.
LC11: All I know is that unless you find a way to close the loop so the program can stop running, then run another program that undoes its effects, you're gonna be stuck like that.
LC11: This has to be one of the most insane versions of your session out there, I swear. Paradox Multispace is batshit sometimes.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)