Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Classpect analysis post!
Offline 06-01-2017, 09:37 AM
Reply: #1
Classpect analysis post!
Hi! Alright so essentially I'd absolutely love to analyze some classpects. All you really gotta do is give me any classpect yo want, and I'll write out an analysis on it!
Others are also free to leave their opinions,
whether they agree or not, etc etc! Just do it in a different font or color than me!

baby ur a song

[Image: zacharie_by_k7vin-d64eb0t.gif]

u make me wanna roll my windows down
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Classpect analysis post!
Could you do Prince of Doom?

[Image: large.gif]
sometimes you just gotta
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Reply: #3
Oooh nice, How about Seer of Heart or Witch of Doom? :D (You can choose just one if you'd prefer)

Lor Lor, I'm Captor
Offline 06-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Reply: #4
Knight of rage, haha

Flowers of rage spring up in the depression. Monsters are born there of nuclear anger.
Offline 06-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Reply: #5
Oh, awesome! Seer of Time, please?

Offline 06-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Reply: #6
(06-01-2017 09:38 AM)gaysofficial Wrote:  Could you do Prince of Doom?

PRINCE OF DOOM
Princes are often stubborn people that will stop at nothing to obtain their goals. They walk a very, very destructive path, but their objective is to avoid destroying themselves in the process.

A Prince of Doom would essentially destroy doom. Extremely reckless, often pushing the rules to the back burner or just ignoring them in general. In their efforts not to fail, they'll often push their friends way past personal limits. They'll try and break everyone out of their boundaries, even if said parties are perfectly comfortable in their own boxes.

If push comes to shove, the Prince of Doom will likely sacrifice the wellbeing of others in order to get themselves to the finish line. Really, they do have a great chance of going down an evil path, but they aren't bound to doom their session. If everyone else drops out, the Prince will be the one to carry on until the end.

Prince of Doom has the potential to become reckless, though they also have a chance to become a very, very powerful player in their session. It depends on who they are, and how they choose to use their powers.

baby ur a song

Offline 06-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Reply: #7
Prepare thyself, but Knight of Mind

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Offline 06-01-2017, 10:00 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-01-2017 10:09 AM by r o n n i e.)(Edited by r o n n i e.)
Reply: #8
(06-01-2017 09:39 AM)lorlorimcaptor Wrote:  Oooh nice, How about Seer of Heart or Witch of Doom? :D (You can choose just one if you'd prefer)

Seer of Heart:
A seer knows and understands their aspect in it's entirety. The aspect of heart is heavily based on the soul and emotions. The aspect of heart is shared by Dirk Strider, Meulin Leijon, and Nepeta Leijon. The Leijons are known for dabbling in romance, seen by Nepeta's shipping wall and Muelin acting as a matchmaker for her and her friends.

I feel like Seer of Heart would act as a therapist of sorts, walking others through their thoughts and feelings, trying to help them out with either emotional baggage, or relationship issues. Rather than reading a players thoughts, they'd be able to read the player's emotions. They wouldn't be on the front lines, but they would strategize.

Witch of Doom:
Witches manipulate their aspects, bend the rules, and use their aspect to their advantage. Take Jade Harley for instance, the witch of space. She manipulates space.
I can see a witch of doom as being a hard core rebel, hardly ever following the rules. Though, throughout their struggles, the witch will realize why rules are in place, and learn how to control their own urges and powers. Alternately, a witch would want everything to conform to their own ideas of perfection, changing the rules to their own liking.

An unhealthy, unchecked, Godtier witch of doom would be a complete nightmare, establishing new rules and doing whatever they pleased. However, when put into their place, a healthy WOD could do wonderful things for themselves and their session mates, becoming a powerful ally.

I've hardly ever done these aspects before! Hopefully These seem okay.

(06-01-2017 09:40 AM)clandestineAbattoir Wrote:  Knight of rage, haha

Knight of Rage:
One who exploits rage, or uses rage in order to exploit. Let me explain.
For one, a knight of rage would be able to use their own 'rage' to their advantage. It's difficult to catch a knight of rage off guard, as they're almost constantly paranoid and on their guard. But, think about it, impulsiveness combined with some sick knight-battle skills? That's a fierce warrior right there.

They'd also be able to exploit the 'Rage' in others, sensing any anger or recklessness in their opponents. Taunting them whenever they miss a shot, or whenever they take a punch. Absolutely infuriating. And they know what they're doing.

A knight fears being useless or not helpful enough, and rage has a tendency to doubt or criticize. A serious case of low self esteem? Fuck yeah, buddy, But, they won't think about it too much, focusing on the adrenaline rush. Their challenge? Coming out to face and confront their fears.

baby ur a song

Offline 06-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Reply: #9
ooo, Knight of Hope?
please and thank

That's rude...no clothes... - Piano-Playing Red Guy
[Image: 55d7a7cc-6813-11e6-aefb-7513dde49d8d.gif]