Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The first annual de6ate mem9
Group TagsCanon S
Offline 06-01-2017, 06:14 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-01-2017 06:53 AM by AncientE%cursion.)(Edited by AncientE%cursion.)
Reply: #1
The first annual de6ate mem9
--- chronicGrievances [CG] opened a memo ---
CG: Firstly, I would like to applaud each and every one of you for taking the time to respond to the survey I messaged to each of you. I can understand if you may find my messaging annoying, particularly at what may be considered questionable times to be waking and waltzing, but I digress.
CG: Underlining every proper discourse is the participation of the masses, something that you have all taken part in today. When the great thinkers of Troll Athens devised the debate, they must have had some idea that they were about to give us the opportunity to tread the same sacred ground.
CG: Commencing the debate now, I look forward to picking all of your pans for useful insight and I'm sure all of you cannot wait to receive some vital responses and critiques from yours truly.
CG: 'Kankri, change your trolltag to 'theInsufferable'
CG: ...
CG: You all have grasped this opportunity to proper discussion with the expected type of responses. I would ask who suggested such a request, nevermind that it would make very little sense for me to call myself 'insufferable' THANK YOU.
CG: Of course, I shall not receive such an answer as it would not be in the spirit of things to divulge into the identities of those who asked the questions.
CG: Until I get this, pardon me, "fucked" program working, please feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. Please keep in mind all triggers for others and let's not have a repeat of the cultural gift exchange circle.

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-01-2017, 07:19 AM
Reply: #2
RE: The first annual de6ate mem9
--- CURRENT troubleArrived started responding to this memo RIGHT NOW. ---
TA: ahahaejhheaeaeaaehaehaeg
TA: im onkly in this clubb for sthiyts and gigles, adn thisth is a wodnerful distaction from cronusuthust's bullyign
TA: fitlhiy wader i swera to god hes trying to get latupla from me

don't talk to me unless you relate to this on a spiritual level
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-01-2017, 07:35 AM
Reply: #3
CG: Mituna, I must insist you correct your awful, awful use of slurs in this very public memo.
CG: Not only was it completely unwarranted, considering Cronus has not even responded to this memo, but it also lays a 'trigger trap' to those of aquatic descent and I will not stand for this bastion of discussion to be tainted by slurs.
CG: Really Mituna, despite your condition, it was not wise of you to come here unaccompanied by your ever-necessary matesprit. Her quick thinking and guile, despite her hyperrebelliousfemininity complex, is an invaluable tool to have for these discussions and I only wish you could understand that.
CG: Now, commence your public apology and do try not to make so many errors in your typing, you may set a bad example for those of a similar condition to yours.

Do the evolution
Offline 06-01-2017, 07:39 AM
Reply: #4
TA: srrory kanks
TA: and sorry to ayn privlidged seadwellers
TA: aslo latula does NOT have a hpyer masculinity rebelliuos whatever. sje is a rad grl and rad glrs are cool
TA: so sthetp off

Offline 06-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Reply: #5
---- CURRENT ardentlyGarrulous [AG] responded to the memo RIGHT NOW ----

AG: My salutations to everyone present. Kankri, I have to say, I am impressed by you in several ways. On one hand, you demonstrating 8asic decency 8y not throwing a tantrum over mentioning one of the nicknames from the vast repository like a pupa is to 8e noted and encouraged in the future. On another hand, surely you know 8etter than to make the first topic a8out yourself. After all, Troll Athens are stated to 8e a hatching ground not only for debating but for democracy.
AG: Allow me to elaborate. Democracy is a very intric8 concept, 8elieved, as stated above, to have origin8ed in Troll Athens during the dawn of 8eforan civiliz8ion. Of course, The Empress of that particular period is 8elieved to have reacted rather neg8ively towards such a concept 8ut we can see that this idea got vindic8ed by history.
AG: My point is that one of the pillars of democracy was for the leaders to avoid talking a8out themselves

#8esides i want this sweet spotlight too
AG: And Kankri, please do not 8e so rude to Mituna here. All things considered, he is only a pile of 8roken de8ris of his former self ultimately incapable of maintaining a proper conversation. It is not his fault that he himself has a rather lax grip on the surroundings, lacking situational awareness so do not 8e so harsh on the poor creature.
AG: Yes, racist slurs remain to 8e as offensive as they always are 8ut look at me. As you know,I have a friend who is a fuchsia

#meenah is my friend, #not yours, #::::P
AG: And yet I have restrained myself from 8erating Mituna 8ecause I know that, as the wise trolls say, it is pointless to try and milk a spleenfowl.
AG:
AG: Having stated all the a8ovementioned, I offer a new de8ating topic.
AG: what is your favorite nickname for Kankri?

#yes, Kankri, #I am interested in your opinion as well, #primarily in yours, admittedly

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Offline 06-02-2017, 05:44 AM
Reply: #6
-- CURRENT crabbyCutthroat [CCC] responded to the memo RIGHT NOW --

CC: i have a favorite nickname for vantas gimme a couple minutes to remember

-- CURRENT crabbyCutthroat [CCC] disconnected from the memo --

-- FUTURE crabbyCutthroat [FCC] 2 MINUTES FROM NOW responded to the memo --

FCC: rantas vantas
FCC: perfect nickname too ya cant argue with that not even you can vantas

#dont know why you wanna argue with a highblood anywaves #dumb shit to do

we are in the shit right now
Offline 06-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Reply: #7
TA: fvavaoriet nickname?
TA: id have to go for,,,
TA: kanny
TA: because it annoysth him
TA: aslo aranea, i am a sentinenient troll. i may be.. whahts the word for mentatally disabled?
TA: ruptarpded?
TA: yeha, i may be ruptarpded, but i can still be a living preson worty of respect, rigth?

Offline 06-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Reply: #8
CA: Yes, thank you Aranea, I'm well aware of what Troll Athens gave us as a civilisation!
CA: I didn't need your assistance in doing so. I was wholly autonomous in my knowing and was not contingent on any other troll whilst in the process of knowing!

#tw:h9le rhymes #c6mpletely self capa6le tr9ll here
CA: Now as to get onto this apparent topic of nicknames, I feel it necessary to educate you all on this term and why some members of this forum may find it highly triggering.
CA: Like most things, it came back to Troll Athens. The Troll Athenians were fighting against the Troll Spartans over the acceptable length of togas. I myself have many prepared sermons for this topic which I would be happy to expunge to all of you if prompted.

#and even if n6t #get c6mfy
CA: Where was I? Oh, yes, the dispute.
CA: It came to pass that this secret war had to move underground during times of festivities, and so methods were devised to continue this horrid stitched strife.
CA: Key members of the opposing sides were often marked or labelled by other members as ones who would be more valuable to take hostage.
CA: In a term followed by the Troll Victorians from their floating sky-manors, it became common to 'nick' the trolls from the public.
CA: As a result, names were given to these key individuals to deceive the enemy into thinking that they had not stolen anyone of key importance, whilst the non-antagonist side would know precisely who had been taken.

#yet m6re inn6vati9n 6r9ught 6y war #a great tragedy #classical realm j6ke
CA: So there you have it. Something seemingly as innocuous as a nickname is, in fact, trivialising sweeps of hardship and strife. I do hope now you will all understand the kind of chronological privilege you are invoking.
CA: For the record, nicknames are a pointless effort anyways. I would much prefer you all not label me as to avoid a cruel self-fulfilling prophecy.

#cant catch me

Do the evolution
Offline 06-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Reply: #9
TA: all that red text mdae my browser crash
TA: alos i didnt read any of that
TA: alk the mfiltihy mtuntant text fukced up my browser
TA: and i couldnt understhrgand most of those words

Offline 06-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Reply: #10
AG: Hello Meenah, haven't seen you in a while!
#or shall i say, #haven't sean
AG: And surely you didn't mean to insinuate such things as war hostaging, Kankri.
AG: I do understand that 8eing our leader comes with a set of grievances and yet there is a fine difference 8etween 8eing a prisoner of war and the one who oversees our little team

#a small difference, #you see, #TW: seer privileges
AG: 8esides, I am all up for reminding every8ody of the vast repository of what history has to offer and yet should we really deny the words the a8ilty to change and evolve over the sweeps?
AG: After all, what is the point of latching on the outdated concepts? This is not Troll Athens and we are not at war with any8ody.
AG: And yes, of course I acknowledge Mituna as a sentinent 8eing and treat him with as much respect as he can comprehend.
AG: To close the topic, my personal favorite nickname for Kankri (and to further my point, nickname is a sign of you having made an impact on us, our way to demonstrate appreciation) would 8e "Red Miles".
AG:
AG: Now, what else would you all like to talk a8out?

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)