Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Headcanon Masterpost
Offline 06-01-2017, 08:07 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-06-2017 09:06 AM by gaysofficial.)(Edited by gaysofficial.)
Reply: #1
Big Grin Headcanon Masterpost
Ever been stuck on figuring out headcanons for your character? Need help finding good reference pictures? Don't even know where to start when it comes to finding a voice? Well, hopefully this will be of some aid!
This is a master collection of headcanons, starting with my own and expanding as users add their own. Please be respectful of headcanons present, and if you see something that you don't quite agree with, make sure that if you give a comment on it that it's constructive criticism!

Rules;
- as previously stated, don't bash someone's headcanons just because you aren't a fan.
- please only submit sfw things.
- if you submit images, please put them in a spoiler to avoid clutter.

Updates;
- [7-1-17] added "screen name" to beforus trolls
- [7-5-17] added leprechaun tab
- [7-5-17] added skin tone organization for human reference pictures

If you have submitted something that is not yet here, be patient! It will show up eventually!

[Image: large.gif]
sometimes you just gotta
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Headcanon Masterpost
Headcanons for Dirk Strider
[Image: tumblr_oqlb8o75t11sliotxo1_540.png]

By danxiously on tumblr

[Image: tumblr_ont24rWyD51useuheo1_540.png]

By nolvini on tumblr

Just general headcanons:
Dirk was born with orange eyes, as we all know, and as a result, he's extremely sensitive to sunlight, or bright lighting of any kind. In order to avoid any migraines or other complications, his guardian gave him a pair of shades to wear at all times.

baby ur a song

[Image: zacharie_by_k7vin-d64eb0t.gif]

u make me wanna roll my windows down
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-01-2017, 08:14 AM
Reply: #3
I'm not sure if submissions are supposed to be entered here or privately or what have you, but I have a few rapid-fire ones I can pass real quick (I'll submit more later but time's of the essence and I have to leave soon so here I go.)

On the topic of Eridan, I have two headcanons: the first being that his wriggling day is on the equivalent of the 31st of January, like Karkat's is the 12th of June. I've got my reasoning here. The second is that Eridan's middle name would be Julius, after one Julius Caesar himself. It fits the six letter rule and just, sounds like a nice name.

And then on the topic of Rose, I personally have a headcanon that she's, ironically enough, afraid of the dark. Not of darkness itself, but simply being IN the dark, if that makes any sense.

I'll submit some more later when I actually have time to compile a small list of various bits and doodads but hopefully this takes off, I'd be interested in seeing how this goes.

Offline 06-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Reply: #4
Goldmine for Human Lil' Cal refs
[Image: tumblr_inline_msi6fhqiX91qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_814rzd7xn340...4o_640.png][Image: 101776291_tumblr_inline_mka9zewkuH1qz4rgp.png]

[Image: tumblr_m88rl3vWqq1rrfvlzo1_1280.png][Image: 101776309_tumblr_mnygv8N5751rrfvlzo1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_m9omxyaLpc1r955hv.png]

ALL ART SHOWN BY DOGROT ON TUMBLR

baby ur a song

Away 06-01-2017, 08:23 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-01-2017 08:26 AM by ambiguousTrials.)(Edited by ambiguousTrials.)
Reply: #5
(Knocks on door)

(Slides paper through envelope slot)

(Vanishes into the night)

I personally headcanon Jake as Filipino!

Also I one time came up with John's middle name being Ulysses and now I've always subconsciously cemented his full name as John Ulysses Egbert. It's adorkable, but I understand if it doesn't work as a "real" headcanon.

AND ANOTHER THING

Dirk can actually speak broken Greek, claiming it to be an "ancient, forgotten language."

"She stared at the king. The king stared back. It was a disaster." — One of my favorite quotes from Howl's Moving Castle
Thank you, Alienoid, for both my past profile picture and my current one! <>
Offline 06-01-2017, 08:27 AM
Reply: #6
BUSTS THE FUCK INTO THE MEMO

I HEADCANON DAVE, DIRK, BRO, ALPHA BRO, AND LIL' CAL AS GERMAN/AMERICAN

baby ur a song

Offline 06-01-2017, 08:33 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-01-2017 08:51 AM by origamidragons.)(Edited by origamidragons.)
Reply: #7
I'll probably be back later with more!

Offline 06-01-2017, 08:45 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-01-2017 08:47 AM by r o n n i e.)(Edited by r o n n i e.)
Reply: #8
TAVROS NITRAM REFS!!!
[Image: tumblr_inline_oqs8uwm9Lm1smrj0e_540.jpg][Image: tumblr_onk0d3MlX11w8m66bo1_540.png][Image: tumblr_inline_onee4lKb2s1smrj0e_540.jpg][Image: tumblr_inline_omdrfzZL031smrj0e_540.jpg]

ALL BYE CLOCK-HEART ON TUMBLR

EDIT: TOP RIGHT IS BY f0restleaves on tumblr!!!!

baby ur a song

Offline 06-01-2017, 08:47 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-01-2017 09:22 AM by clandestineAbattoir.)(Edited by clandestineAbattoir.)
Reply: #9
Dirk: Height: 5'10
Full name: Dirk Martha Strider
Has depression and axiety
Is a Germaphobe
Is Agender
Doesn't actually like wearing his shades
Is the Dad Friend
Got really sick when he was a kid and can't walk well for long periods of time because of it.

Jane:
5'4
Had a punk phase in her early teens and still like punk music
Can actually beat dirk in a fair fight
Allergic to beestings

Flowers of rage spring up in the depression. Monsters are born there of nuclear anger.
Offline 06-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Reply: #10
Scottish Amporas

All of them

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution

Board jump: