Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
S H E L L
Group TagsFandom AU P
Offline 06-03-2017, 11:42 AM
Reply: #21
RE: S H E L L
((MA, Dirk lives separately from the Lalondes and I think Hal lives with Dirk, unless Hal's at the Lalondes rn-

He watches Hal, not really reacting much to the circuit frying. He never really watches the T.V., since there's no real point in him doing so, so Hal can fry all the T.V. circuits he wants.

I may be trash,
but I'm High Quality Trash.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Reply: #22
((I'm late to the party, but I'm just gonna drop my Aradia muse application riiiight here if that's alright.))

Aradia Megido is one of the Forgotten in the new age. She lives in the ghetto, but she often delves into the familiar streets of the city to scavenge for scrap. She was raised by her older sister, Damara, who by all accounts vanished on Aradia's thirteenth birthday. Without a guardian looking out for her, she's survived the last five years off the little money she makes from selling scrap salvaged from trash cans and dumpsters in the city. All existing records will show that she's lived in the ghetto her whole life. However, records can be edited, and history changed. All may not be as it seems.

((It's kind of minimal, but I didn't know how in depth to go without avoiding spoilers for some tentative ideas I've got... If you want more details just let me know and I can add them.))

8^y
Part 2 is up and with more nonsense than ever.
Online 06-05-2017, 06:44 AM
Reply: #23
Wine Tasting like sewage? That's crazy talk why would wine ever taste like sewage?wine is good. Sewage is bad. Wine is life. sewage is not life. Sewage is the stuff that you don't want we need to get rid of all the sewage.where is the sewage you need to get rid of. Why do you always have to get rid of the sewage, why can't siri do it for you.
hey siey
You is sucj a addhole
Why can't yoy get rid of the sweahe
If you don't het ris of the seqagr right mow you ate firrd.
Offline 06-06-2017, 01:48 AM
Reply: #24
(06-04-2017 12:35 PM)captivatedBibliosoph Wrote:  ((I'm late to the party, but I'm just gonna drop my Aradia muse application riiiight here if that's alright.))

Aradia Megido is one of the Forgotten in the new age. She lives in the ghetto, but she often delves into the familiar streets of the city to scavenge for scrap. She was raised by her older sister, Damara, who by all accounts vanished on Aradia's thirteenth birthday. Without a guardian looking out for her, she's survived the last five years off the little money she makes from selling scrap salvaged from trash cans and dumpsters in the city. All existing records will show that she's lived in the ghetto her whole life. However, records can be edited, and history changed. All may not be as it seems.

((It's kind of minimal, but I didn't know how in depth to go without avoiding spoilers for some tentative ideas I've got... If you want more details just let me know and I can add them.))

((ur aradia sounds like someone oriana would get scraps from honestly,
i wouldnt be surprised if they interact at some point lol. she sounds great to me :33))

[Image: ksfdl.png]
(made by OneBigParadox :D)
Offline 06-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Reply: #25
(06-04-2017 12:35 PM)captivatedBibliosoph Wrote:  ((I'm late to the party, but I'm just gonna drop my Aradia muse application riiiight here if that's alright.))

((Rip, Sorry that mun died for so long, I had exams and shit and I'm moving soon too, so I haven't been able to get on for a few days
Aradia muse application accepted!

I may be trash,
but I'm High Quality Trash.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)