Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
S H E L L
Group TagsFandom AU P
Offline 05-31-2017, 10:00 AM
Reply: #11
RE: S H E L L
((*Thummmmmmmmmmmmbs up* I'll allow this OC since OU PM'd me about it before hand and said that they only ever use Roxy as a muse and Roxy has already been claimed Nice!

I may be trash,
but I'm High Quality Trash.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-31-2017, 10:09 AM
Reply: #12
(05-31-2017 10:00 AM)arctic-trash Wrote:  
((*Thummmmmmmmmmmmbs up* I'll allow this OC since OU PM'd me about it before hand and said that they only ever use Roxy as a muse and Roxy has already been claimed Nice!

:33 yayyy

[Image: ksfdl.png]
(made by OneBigParadox :D)
Offline 05-31-2017, 10:18 AM
Reply: #13
((*The Muse applications are still open, just gonna go ahead and throw up a the first prompt-thing for those who have already applied*))

The hourly announcements from The Department of Evolutionary Advancements Detail (DEAD) can be heard all throughout the city, and even in some areas of the slums where a select few of people have radios or even T.V.'s.

"The Department of Evolutionary Advancements Detail is proud to produce and present to you the newest and most efficient technological advancements; from the latest and safest hover boards, to the next generation of AI's, we are here to make sure you are always happy and satisfied with your purchases. Remember: the old age of Earth's technology is dead and gone, just like those who continue to live in those ways will be! If you can't advance with the times, then you'll be left behind~! Be sure to check out the newest products brought to you by your favorite company, DEAD."

The female AI's chipper tone and appearance always turned heads away from the darker meaning of those words. Almost no one noticed or even considered what she meant by it; just assuming it was a company slogan or something.

...Is there a greater meaning to those words, or...?

I may be trash,
Online 06-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Reply: #14
((*rolls in* im just gonna take alpha mom too if that's k *rolls out*))

Ms. Lalonde: a charming, cynical-and occasionally sarcastic-woman with curious personal motives. Not much is known about her-at least to the public eye, who knows her only as a psychiatrist and an authoress. She’s known by relatives to be a wizard-at technology, of course, and her interest has been piqued by the nearly-formed company known as DEAD. While she has donated a generous amount of money towards the company and has benefitted off their profits, she remains curious about the company’s true motives, and spends part of her time searching for leads in the comforts of home.

One of the first androids ever to be developed by DEAD, Lil’ Hal (although formally known as Heuristical Algormatical and Literate-H.A.L for short-by the company itself) is also known to be a Lil’ Shit-to Dirk at least. All he knows about his past is he wasn't here, then suddenly was and got ‘forced into exile’ with ‘the heartless douche’. While he does enjoy Dirk’s company (for annoyance purposes, of course), he enjoys tinkering with circuitry and blowing the shit out of the fuse box. This is what you signed up for: an arrogant, apathetic, sassy asshole.

we are in the shit right now
Offline 06-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Reply: #15
((*Insert thumbs up and good shit meme here*

I may be trash,
Offline 06-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Reply: #16
Oriana glared at her radio for a long moment before standing up and casually tossing it out of her window. Piece of shit. Sighing, she poked her head out of her window, checking to make sure the radio didn't crash onto any bystanders. Thankfully, it didn't, but almost immediately scavengers started swarming around the broken mess and taking all of the bits and pieces they could get their hands on. Oriana scoffed and tucked her head back inside, shutting the window despite the hot atmosphere. She has yet to design an air conditioning system for her small apartment. Not that she doesn't have the time to, she's just way too lazy.

Today was going to be incredibly boring for dear Oriana. She had no projects to work on, nor did she have any paid jobs from the surrounding neighborhood. No goons to track down, nothing to build and/or fix for anyone. Just a boring day living on the outskirts of the slums. Great.

[Image: ksfdl.png]
(made by OneBigParadox :D)
Offline 06-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Reply: #17
Dirk had heard the announcement on the radio inside his apartment, but decided to pay it no mind. He's heard those words so many times before that he's got them memorized by now. It was an average day for him; his work for the day got done a few hours ago, so he's doing what he always does when he's home and has the day off.

He's sitting on his couch.
Doing nothing.
Absolutely nothing but staring at the wall ahead of him, his left robotic eye zooming in on it and mentally noting that there were a few dust smudges on it that needed to be cleaned before the week was over with. He'll get up when he's needed or if something happens; he usually just sits on the couch at the end of the day, then stays there until the next morning comes and repeats this process. Anyone would find it boring.

Of course, most people have the ability to find something that they are interested in so that they aren't bored. He's not exactly capable of doing that.

I may be trash,
Online 06-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Reply: #18
roxy hears the announcement, to intoxicated to really listen to it, let alone care about its implications. as long as she has a glass of wine she will be happy. in fact she would go so far as to say that life is nothing but a giant glass of wine, a martini which you jump into feet first. you wonder how much wine it would take to fill up a swimming pool with it?
Hey mom?
how much win wouls it takee to filll a sqimint pool wuth it
that woild be fyn
ane we could have a pool partu with alll out friwnds there
we wougld all sqim and dink winte at the same time
everybofy woule get berry drumk
abd we woyld all have so mych fun
Online 06-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Reply: #19
Mom looks up from her book. She was only catching up on her reading when the announcement played once again. One of these days she'll figure out the meaning behind that implication, but today is not one of those days.

Roxy, wouldn't it be unsanitary to drink and swim in a swimming pool filled with wine alongside other people? It wouldn't taste as sweet as usual, it would taste more like sewage.

--

Oh dear god, what's he doing now? Ah yes, Hal is currently rubbing a rather strong magnet over a chip he 'found' in the TV. He's absolutely certain he can replace it himself if he 'accidentally' fries it.

But how is he even holding the magnet without frying his own circuits? Call him a lazyass, but he's using something similar in function to this. Technology is so goddamn fun, these days.

we are in the shit right now
Offline 06-03-2017, 06:55 AM
Reply: #20
Mitty listens to the message, thinking about life in his quarters. He never quite understood it, but then again, he never quite understood anything. He heard some talking outside, something about pools and wine. He might as well go and ask if he can do anything for the missus. I mean, mithhthuth.

As he enters the main room where everyone is, a piercing pain goes through his head. Is Hal fucking with magnets again? Looking around, he discovers Hal is indeed fucking around with magnets again. Sigh. You can't really stop him.

mithh lalonde, may i offer you anythign? a drink, perhapsth?

don't talk to me unless you relate to this on a spiritual level

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)