Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Dancestor Trolltag Masterpost
Online 05-09-2017, 06:15 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-06-2017 08:18 AM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #1
Dancestor Trolltag Masterpost
Out of curiosity, I wanted to see what other people like to imagine the dancestors' trolltags as. I've definitely seen more than a few instances of trolltags used on these forums for the alpha trolls, but I haven't exactly found any sort of masterpost for them? So, I'm going to start just that.

I'm going to keep a masterpost here as we go along for those who don't want to read through the entire memo to find them. Here's how it's going to go.

trollTag [TT]
Original Author | Free to Use (y/n)?

This should all be self-explanatory but I'll elaborate on the last one:
When posting trolltags (please make sure you make them yourself), please note whether you're fine with other people using them for their own purposes or not. And if you're here to gather names for yourself, please, please listen. And don't be a shitty person.

Reason I decided to include that little clarification is because I felt like this memo belonged in Tips & Tricks for people to use as either a reference or a storage facility for trolltags for the alpha trolls for any reason. However, it's understandable if you'd prefer people not to run off with your ideas, hence, the 'Can I use' thing.

Kankri Vantas

Damara Megido

Rufioh Nitram

Mituna Captor

Meulin Leijon

Porrim Maryam

Latula Pyrope

Aranea Serket

Horuss Zahhak

Kurloz Makara

Cronus Ampora

Meenah Peixes

I'll add my own eventually but right now I just want to get this memo out there.

Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Online 05-09-2017, 10:42 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-09-2017 10:43 PM by Fubar.)(Edited by Fubar.)
Reply: #2
RE: Dancestor Trolltag Masterpost
I have only a small bunch of them but here's what I have. All mines are free to use, no need to even credit me.

Kankri Vantas - carefulGenerosity (that's how he can be percieving himself)
Mituna Captor - troubleArrived (for him)
Meulin Leijon - agitatedCreator
Horuss Zahhak - craftsmansTrade (Horuss is stated to have always been interested in consrtucting things, along other interests)

When roleplaying Damara I gave her a trolltag of antiquatedAbductor, referencing how posessive she is towards Rufioh and her Dancestor's (Aradia) love of archeology but I am not that happy with it. Still free to use for those who want to.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-11-2017, 07:44 AM
Reply: #3
I have some I've seen around. I know anon_h has a bunch in his fics but here's my go.

Cronus Ampora - cigaretteAspirant (Plays into his hopes of being a greaser)
Damara Megido - analAnnihilator (Lewd, crass and makes people uncomfortable. Exactly why she's so sexually charged in the comic.)
Rufioh Nitram - ascendedTaurus (Flying bull boy)
Horuss Zahhak - cravingTaurus (At least afternoon he and Rufioh become a thing)
Mituna Captor - twistedAftermath (Refers to his accident. Sollux' referred to his twice dying, I figured Mituna's could do something similar.)
Latula Pyrope - gnarlyCrailtap (Sk8tr Grl slang)
Porrim Maryam - genderAbberance (Means to go against the kind of assigned gender roles of Beforus)

And just for fun:

Cronus Ampora - cronusAmpora

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
Online 05-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Reply: #4
Speaking of Dancestors and their trolltags

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Online 05-11-2017, 04:32 PM
Reply: #5
(05-11-2017 04:27 PM)Fubar Wrote:  Speaking of Dancestors and their trolltags

Ah, thank you for bringing these to my attention. I searched in Tips & Tricks to try and find something like this but no dice. Guess I should've checked General Chat as well.

x1(list)
x1
Online 05-11-2017, 04:34 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-11-2017 04:49 PM by Fubar.)(Edited by Fubar.)
Reply: #6
the General Chat is pretty deep place so mabye it's for the better that you haven't been diggin up there.

P.S. Latula - grrrlsChampion, free to use as usual.

P.P.S. Also wonderful why-am-i-here once posted an interesting reasoning in one Alpha Troll roleplay memo over why it might not be, like, 100% necessary to have acronyms correspond between alphas and betas. After all, in canon Dave is TG while his Guadrian is TT while John used to be GT and his Guardian is GG.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

Offline 05-16-2017, 12:13 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-16-2017 12:21 PM by r o n n i e.)(Edited by r o n n i e.)
Reply: #7
Been thinking about these for a bit, I have silly ideas. Here's one for my fave Makara. I just use it for when I'm rping KLoz, go ahead and use it.
English is my third language so I looked in a thesaurus for the first word, and thought of clowns for my second. take a bow, me, take a bow.

Kurloz Makara: tolerantClownkind

baby ur a song

[Image: zacharie_by_k7vin-d64eb0t.gif]

u make me wanna roll my windows down
Offline 05-18-2017, 12:42 AM
Reply: #8
Aranea's could be ardentlyGarrulous. While this could possibly mean 'someone who is passionate on excessive talking about trivial matters', I believe that such a thing will fit Aranea. This is free to use, I suppose!
Meenah's could be coralCountess. Coral definitely relates to the sea and is a description of a shade of pink - and by extension fuchsia. Countess defines her royal status; it's noticeably higher than a Baroness (correct me if I'm wrong, please!) and describes how Meenah sees herself as. Also free to use!

[Image: 0EMev84.png]

^ !! my au !! ^
Online 07-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Reply: #9
Alright, it's been a while but here are some I've made. Not all of them, but a few.

Damara: akaruiArigatou
(Translates roughly from Japanese to bright/cheerful thank you, in reference to her sweet nature before the game started.)

Rufioh: aimlessTorchlight
(In reference to the Lost Boys, as well as the... "Ceremonial torchlight yaoi festivals" celebrated by the Lost Weeaboos. Also his hair kind of looks like fire. That too.)

Mituna: thunderousAdrenaline
(Thunderous serves too meanings: volume and psionics. Mituna's pretty loud, vocally speaking, though I also headcanon this to be a thing before his accident, given that he's with Latula of all people. And his psionics, well. That speaks for itself if you've ever seen them.)

Porrim: germinalAstraea
(Germinal means 'relating to or of the nature of a germ cell or embryo', referencing her ties to Virgo and Mary (as in, mother of Jesus Mary). Astraea is the maiden after which Virgo was based on, and Porrim is a Maid of Space. It all ties together.)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)