Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
|Somewhat Experienced RP'er Looking for an RP Buddy!| Can do ships, OC, etc.
Online 05-06-2017, 07:04 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-03-2017 03:50 AM by Metrion-The-Breath.)(Edited by Metrion-The-Breath.)
Reply: #1
|Somewhat Experienced RP'er Looking for an RP Buddy!| Can do ships, OC, etc.
My old RP buddy hasn't been online in over a year, and I think it's about time to find a new one. So, I'm gonna present what I'm all about, and if you're interested, hit me up! Either in private messages or just in the replies.

I usually RP as OC's, weather for HS RP's, other fandoms or even non-fandom RP's. Despite that, I do sometimes try to RP canon characters, though I'm not quite good at it.

I'm okay with ships most of the time, and I like to do a multitude of RPs.

I don't do smut, or fetish stuff.

My fandoms currently include Starbound, D&D, Stardew Valley, Homestuck, Oneshot, and Dragon Ball among many, many others. [/spoiler]

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Reply: #2
RE: |Somewhat Experienced RP'er Looking for an RP Buddy!| Can do ships, OC, etc.
Heyo! I have some nerds that I can roleplay! I'm game if you'd like to hit me up some time

[Image: xhRcTx0.png]
Original Characters
Ask for characters from other fandoms!
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-05-2017, 04:46 AM
Reply: #3
RE: |Somewhat Experienced RP'er Looking for an RP Buddy!| Can do ships, OC, etc.
yoo! i have a bronze-blood fantroll that i rp, named Bealox Bolina! you can hit me up any time you like if you want to rp! <3
Offline 07-30-2017, 04:58 PM
Reply: #4
Hi hello!

I have a jade-blood trollsonas who's a total sweet pea who needs friends!
Online 09-09-2017, 10:34 AM
Reply: #5
bump cause i'm looking for rp buds again

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Offline 09-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Reply: #6
Henlo!
I've got a couple of troll beans which i'd love to use for some rping. So just PM me if you're up for it .w.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)