Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Turnabout AU: A needlessly complicated combination of Homestuck AU's!! (Oh god)
Offline 05-07-2017, 03:05 AM
Reply: #21
RE: Switcheroostuck! A needlessly complicated combination of "swap" AU's!! (Oh god)
Okay, okay. Name suggestions.

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-07-2017, 08:30 AM
Reply: #22
RE: Switcheroostuck! A needlessly complicated combination of "swap" AU's!! (Oh god)
oh hey this is a neat thing that exists

...still need any of those spriters, OP?
Offline 05-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Reply: #23
RE: Switcheroostuck! A needlessly complicated combination of "swap" AU's!! (...
@Fubar, you are a lot of help! I'd consider a few of them! (Especially with Dragni Vantas, I think I'm going for that). Also, about those fridge facts, a few of them are intentional (like Stitch), but I must admit, I actually didn't thought of the thing about BQ and Condesce, cool! XD

@Alex Prior, yeah! Although I am "attempting" to sprite, I think I'd need help on stuff like Talksprites, since I'll admit, I am far from capable on making them just yet :,D

Speaking of sprites! I finally finished Jack Harley's! Enjoy!!! :DDD

[Image: lblj8Wk.jpg]

Now to stop procrastinating and get on with Cali!! D:

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

[Image: oTCvtnR.png]
MY AU (Under Rewrites)

I RP with OC's only :)
Offline 05-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Reply: #24
Finally after days of procrastination, I pulled myself together, and released Cali! Enjoy!! :DDD

Cali Strider
Humanstuck!Calliope
Chumhandle: tastemakerGlobal
Classpect: Maid of Space
Land: Land of Warmth and Frogs
Guardian: Bud
Strife Specibus: Staffkind

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

MY AU (Under Rewrites)

Offline 05-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Reply: #25
I've gotta say, I'm a huge fan of that 'global/globe' pun there. Well done.

Offline 05-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Reply: #26
What now??:

Now that I finished the Beta Kids, I should just go straight on doing the Alpha Kids right? Well, not exactly.

Here are a few stuff before I progress on typing the Alpha Kids:

- Finish the sprites! As of the time I am typing this I am still starting Alex (10% DONE), I would be able to finish it by 2 days if Photoshop decides to cooperate. (Which is very unlikely)

- Other than that, I plan to type a few extra stuff regarding the Beta Kids, like info about their Lands, Strife Specibus, and most importantly... Their guardians. After dealing with their guardians it will effectively transition into the Alphas.

I also plan on doing a few extra dialogues between a Beta Kid and any human/troll character of your choice. Now to do this, I'm still going to keep up the TROLL NAMING SUGGESTIONS! So, yeah, anybody can suggest a six letter name for any of the Post/Pre-Scratch Trolls and if I like your suggestions, I would write a dialogue between 2 - 3 characters of your choice! The only rule is that one of your choices for the dialogue should be a Beta Kid (since I just finished them), DOUBLES ARE OK AS WELL!!

Anyways, I'm off finishing some sprites and... I really would appreciate those who'd choose to suggest some troll names. @Fubar made some fantastic suggestions, but I'd love to hear more from others as well! So yeah! I hope you're enjoying my AU so far! There's more to come! :DDD

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

MY AU (Under Rewrites)

Offline 05-08-2017, 10:53 PM
Reply: #27
I believe that Die could be named Pindee Megido. Die had the voodoo pins, and dee is just die with the 'i' replaced. If that doesn't seem too feminine enough, Dipina Megido?
Roseli Captor could also probably be considered. 'se' and 'li' are the first two letters of Rose's canon mythological titles, so yeah :^)
I also think Roroca Leijon makes sense somehow? She called herself 'roro l money' at some point in a convo with Dirk. 'Ca' alludes to… well, 'cat'. Rorola also is probably a better alternative, lmao. (Also, I really like how she keeps the RL initials, and is still associated with cats!)
I do hope this helped! ♥ I apologize that they're only three, though.

[Image: 0EMev84.png]

^ !! my au !! ^
x1 x1(list)
Offline 05-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Reply: #28
@la devotee, no I actually like your suggestions! :D
I'll keep them in mind :)

As for other updates! Photoshop is surprisingly cooperative! So I managed to finish Alex Lalonde! Enjoy! :D

(EDIT: Well it turns out it was Imgur that is being hard on me! I'll just edit this tomorrow.

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

MY AU (Under Rewrites)

Away 05-09-2017, 01:23 AM
Reply: #29
I've been lurking around this memo for a bit already
But I think it's time for me to say that this is amazing :0

((sorry for the fact that I can't make any suggestions, I'm bad at stuff with AUs :c

a mole is scientific now
thx starlitEnchantress for the talksprite(s)!
Offline 05-09-2017, 03:42 AM
Reply: #30
(05-09-2017 01:23 AM)Ekura123 Wrote:  I've been lurking around this memo for a bit already
But I think it's time for me to say that this is amazing :0

((sorry for the fact that I can't make any suggestions, I'm bad at stuff with AUs :c
((haha me too, youre not alone XP))

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)