Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Turnabout AU: A needlessly complicated combination of Homestuck AU's!! (Oh god)
Away 05-03-2017, 02:45 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-15-2017 03:22 AM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #1
Turnabout AU: A needlessly complicated combination of Homestuck AU's!! (Oh god)
[Image: oTCvtnR.png]

definition Wrote:noun [ C ]
- a complete change from one situation or condition to its oppositesource

TLDR: This is basically like an Overhaul of various other AU's, at it's core however it is a Role Swap/Randomizer. How I swapped the roles? I did so through the overly long explanation, but this is all you need to know :)

Casting: 4 humans = 1 canonically human + 1 canonically troll + 1 canonically carapacian + 1 canonically cherub/leprechaun

Casting: 4 humans = 1 canonically human + 1 canonically troll + 1 canonically carapacian + 1 canonically cherub/leprechaun

Alternian Trolls: (LINK COMING SOON)

Beforan Trolls: (LINK COMING SOON)

Cherubs: (LINK COMING SOON)

Exiles (Midnight Crew): (LINK COMING SOON)

Exiles (Beta Kids): (LINK COMING SOON)

Felt: (LINK COMING SOON)

Final Notes:
I am now officially working on sprites! I can still use help on stuff like Gifs and Talksprites but main sprites are now gonna be made by me! ;D

Speaking of help, I am also open for headcanons, should you have some, please reply to this memo and I'll see if it'll fit with my AU :D

And finally, all of the characters are still very much W.I.P, so expect a character's stats to be changed just as long as they aren't too near completion, but even then, you might see these characters get mild adjustments or developments. I'll just let time decide on whatever development I'll come up with in the future. :)

Really, peoples's responses is what'll keep this AU going. I'd really appreciate if people tell me if they're interested in this project.
It's going to be pretty big and I have pretty notoriously short attention spans for these kinds of stuff...

Anyways, thank you for taking a look at this AU, I'll try to update as much as I can. :D

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh
OC count: 91 (and counting)

MY AU :V

PM ME TO RP! CANON OR OC, HOMESTUCK OR NOT! I'm a bit shy, sorry.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-03-2017, 03:34 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Switcheroostuck! A needlessly complicated combination of "swap" AU's!! (Oh god)
I like the sound of this, it's less of a complete mess than Homeswap is, and you've actually been able to plan out the characters a little more than me and the Homeswap crew actually did. Jack Harley seems particularity interesting, I will be waiting for updates.

Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-03-2017, 06:54 AM
Reply: #3
RE: Switcheroostuck! A needlessly complicated combination of "swap" AU's!! (Oh god)
I have to say, if the rest of the characters are pulled off as well as Dirk Egbert was, this is going to be a really freaking sweet project. Keep up the good work! And thanks for the shout-out.

Although real quick you misspelled 'Fosterquest'.

Away 05-03-2017, 11:40 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-03-2017 11:43 AM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #4
RE: Switcheroostuck! A needlessly complicated combination of "swap" AU's!! (...
Thank you for the kind responses! ;'D

@Alienoid, I noticed... I'll be editing it later to check on grammatical mistakes (since I also noticed a lot)

And @Ghostsoul, Jack Harley is 80% done! Bio and all! All that's left is me typing it and refining his characterization a bit. But overall, with the themes I've made on him, I must say it truly is close to done. :D

Anyways, thank you! I'm planning on focusing on the kids first before dealing with the trolls, I think with them I am mostly done with their cast list, the only ones I haven't casted are the former Leprechauns. But the cast can still change as it isn't as stable as the Kids'd cast yet.

Anyways, thank you all so much for the nice comments! :D
Constructive criticism is appreciated as well! Especially on the quotes since part of what took me so long to post this is that I am not too confident of my roleplaying for Dirk Egbert, like I said I never roleplayed canon characters before (thank god for Dahni's Heir of Mind analysis, Dirk's character analysis, and some inspirations from Fosterquest)

So... be on the watch for future updates! Next up is Jack Harley!! :DDD

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

x1(list)
x1
Offline 05-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Reply: #5
Now THIS is what's called having a method to one's madness! The amount of rules you have is impressive and hopefully it'll make for some fun experience! What surprised me is that despite all the randomness on one part and the labirinthine set of rules on another both Switcheroostuck and Homeswap ended up with Wayvard Vagabond as Jake English! More importantly, both Switcheroostuck and Transfusion have a female cherub for Lord English (Homeswap's LE-stand in will hopefully be revealed later after hiatus [what's with all the hiatuses anyway? Jeez, if Homeswap comes outta hiatus before Hiveswap we might as well make Homeswap fanventure])

(05-03-2017 03:34 AM)Ghostsoul Wrote:  I like the sound of this, it's less of a complete mess than Homeswap is, and you've actually been able to plan out the characters a little more than me and the Homeswap crew actually did. Jack Harley seems particularity interesting, I will be waiting for updates.

Now officially approved by Homeswap boss themselves!
(yeah, Ghostsoul is Homeswap's boss, I am merely a more vocal member of a Homeswap Crew)

Personally, I'm intrigued by Bess Crocker

My fan adventures:

Troll Jailbreak

Trolls but no SGRUB

A kid in some strange world
Away 05-03-2017, 09:06 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-03-2017 09:08 PM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #6
@Fubar, I actually noticed! I reread a bit of Homeswap and Transfusion to see what format this memo is gonna look, and when I saw Wave English, I nearly flipped! Welp, the cast list seemed stable enough and my characterization seems far enough from yours, so I just kept it (though I wish I thought of the name Wave! Man, I shouldn't name my characters in the middle of midnight, it rots my brain XD)

So Bess Crocker? Alright then! Since I'm doing this chronologically, it would probably be a couple of weeks before I work on her. I have a rough idea on what I'll do with her, but it ain't as polished as say... the Beta kids are, as of now. But I'll see what I can do! :)

Anyways! It's been a day, I think it's safe to post a single preview on Jack Harley! He's nearly done! 90% DONE TO BE SPECIFIC! Just need to type on his notes and do a bit of proofreading before posting!

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

x1(list)
x1
Away 05-04-2017, 09:47 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-06-2017 02:03 AM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #7
Finally finished Jack Harley! Holy crap it's midnight! @_@

Jack Harley
Humanstuck!Jack Noir
Chumhandle: goldeneyeGenocidist
Classpect: Prince of Blood
Land: Land of Veins and Gold
Guardian: Gramps (deceased) and Jazz (Jasper)

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Away 05-04-2017, 03:07 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-04-2017 06:13 PM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #8
I have finished making a preview for the Trolls! Though... considering how rough it still is, I have no idea if I should post it now?

Anyways, I'll deal with Alex first before that. :)

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Away 05-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Reply: #9
EDIT: I rewrote TT's lines in her convo with Jack a little bit since I thought I screwed up her lisp. I hope I can get this right...

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Away 05-05-2017, 10:24 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-05-2017 11:12 AM by freeMiliu_2K01.)(Edited by freeMiliu_2K01.)
Reply: #10
It's been a day... Why not post the troll list preview I've mentioned? Anyways, I'm really confident that this'll stay as the final cast list, since it had been revised a billion times already (and my head hurts), though we never know. I haven't developed them enough to even have a name yet, but I kept in mind to keep a rough concept of them.

NOTES AND RULES: I think that it is fair to note that this time I placed rules on who I'd Genderswap. Reason being that if I do it randomly like what I did with the kids, it'll be a nightmare to work on. So instead... the character's genders shall be based on the gender of the canon character they are replacing (example: Anyone who replaced Tavros becomes male). With this, I believe I am able to keep things close to canon (and preventing Fushia bloods from turning male)

Final Notes: While they are not gonna be in development until I managed to finish the kids, its good to keep a rough concept for the future of this AU.
Anyways, I'd definitely need suggestions on naming them, since I am following the naming rules and all. So if anyone has any 6 letter name ideas, please let me know! I'd definitely appreciate it! :D

Also I'll try posting Alex today so keep a watch on that! :V

muLTIfanDOM TRaSh

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)