Freshness Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs OPEN for the Time Being]
Offline 05-23-2018, 07:09 AM
Reply: #141
RE: Homestuck Sprites Dump with Yours Truly [RQs OPEN for the Time Being]
oh my lord I have been blessed by the beauty of your art, I will cherish it forever
thank you so much for the sprite!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-23-2018, 10:44 AM
Reply: #142
Hi! If RQ's are still open, I was wondering if you could sprite my fankid? [Image: 75e6ce81a7cd441b3dc088221f4e5fe7.png]

I apologize for not having very much for reference, I can't really draw that well and an acquaintance of mine drew this for me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Thanks!

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Offline 05-25-2018, 02:54 AM
Reply: #143
Yesssss
Thanks a ton

[Image: lurking_License.jpg]
Offline 05-27-2018, 10:41 AM
Reply: #144
Thanks for the art advice!!
Offline 05-27-2018, 10:51 AM
Reply: #145
hey can you make a talk sprite for this funny dude? and yes the symbol on his chest is supposed to be Virga

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I spend too much time on the inter webs lol ^u^
thanks starlitEnchantress for the profile pic
Online 05-30-2018, 06:05 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-30-2018 08:25 PM by Alienoid.)(Edited by Alienoid.)
Reply: #146
(05-30-2018 03:28 AM)calmingTrancendence Wrote:  If youre doing these, may I get a talksprite??

[Image: Q6fEygI.png]
This is my sleepy kid!! They really.. soft.. so if you could make them look kinda soft n sleepy?? Also they have big round owl eyes but theyre like.. always droopy!!

Hey, if you could maybe stop stealing this user's sprites, that would be grand. This isn't the first time, knock it off.
Edit: Not the same person, but the fact that that stolen character isn't yours isn't much better considering you still passed it off as your own, so this is staying up.

Offline 06-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Reply: #147
[Image: for_metrion_of_breath_transparent_by_sta...ce36yo.png][Image: for_no0ne_transparent_by_starrypelt2whit...ce36z2.png]

@Metrion-The-Breath and @no0ne, here's your talksprites! Sorry Metrion wasn't sure whether you wanted a walksprite or a talksprite so I went with a talksprite lol.

Also sorry for the 20/16 day wait respectively, been a bit less motivated to do sprites.

@Alienoid, thanks for the save, friend, u da best. Don't steal sprites, kids. Seriously. Don't.
Offline 06-13-2018, 05:17 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-17-2018 12:46 PM by CheekiComrade.)(Edited by CheekiComrade.)
Reply: #148
Hey so these are hella cool @starlitEnchantress, are you still open for requests? If so, I'd like a talksprite of my character. I can't draw but I can do photoshop things, my description of him in my mind looks a lot like Markiplier? I guess that's a good match to his face IRL... Anyways, have this reference picture I made:

Offline 06-27-2018, 04:18 PM
Reply: #149
hi! are you still open for requests? if not, it's okay. if you are, could you please do a talksprite of my character?

thank you

hey! I rp as roxy, and sometimes other characters if i feel like it!
Offline 06-28-2018, 05:14 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-28-2018 05:17 AM by TheAlmightyMouse.)(Edited by TheAlmightyMouse.)
Reply: #150
I don't want to pester you if you're busy or not taking requests, but could you make a talksprite for this girl right here? Sorry for only having the one pic of her in her Bard of Doom outfit. Her normal clothes are just black robes with a dark red shirt underneath, and the shirt has a little bat on it. But I'm fine with just the godtier outfit, it's probably a little greedy of me to ask you to sprite the edgy gorl twice.
[Image: c6876e414b6a8c5d35818d81dccf283d.png]

i couldn't get it to upload as an attachment please forgive me

[Image: tumblr_miasfbiKo31qf31e7o1_400.gif]
"Move and I'll shoot!!
I messed up.
I mean, shoot and I'll move. In a flash."

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)