Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
500 Internal Server Error
Offline 01-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Reply: #1
500 Internal Server Error
I've been receiving pages saying "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR, The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application," and I'm not sure why. This has happened twice over the past few days, and only in one chat. As far as I know, I am the only one this has happened to, past or present. It goes away after a certain amount of time (about a day), but I don't know how to fix this. Any suggestions?
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-25-2014, 05:53 AM
Reply: #2
RE: 500 Internal Server Error
I have the same problem affecting one of my group chats (http://unsupported.msparp.com/chat/DoomedBubble3/log) on my desktop computer (Windows XP). It's been going on for at least a month, maybe two and it won't go away. I can read the log but not access the chatroom, only this one chat is affected, and only on my desktop. My phone and laptop (Windows 8) both can access the chat just fine.

I'd love to hear a possible way to fix the issue, apart from trying to change my desktop computer's operating system.

I've rp'd Elfangor (Animorphs), Beekiller (anon), Perigeebeast (Troll Santa), Nanna, Signless/Sufferer.
My AO3
GMT+2
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)