Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Humanstuck!AU *Details and information in description*
Group TagsAU P
Away 02-26-2017, 08:59 AM
Reply: #11
RE: Humanstuck!AU *Details and information in description*

Bro:

The older man is sitting on the futon in the livingroom, lounged back casually as he watched the television with his katana sheathed on the cushion next to him. He new Dave and DS would be up soon enough, and the cruel part of him wondered if he'd be able to work some Strife in before he left. He knew, however, that it would just be problematic for him if he walked into the classroom with fresh scrapes and bruises over him. Best to save it for tonight, he decides.

DS:

Dane wasn't going to class today, not if he could help it. He lay curled up, half asleep under the blankets and pointedly not budging even as he knew his alarm would be going off here in a few minutes. Skipping class was usually a bad idea that led to rooftop confrontation, but he would risk it today, genuinely not feeling like getting out of bed today.

*Gringes and snorks*

Hiya, I'm MM, and my main is Bro Strider, but I also play Davesprite and am working on other muses on the side.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-26-2017, 09:22 AM
Reply: #12
~
He kept his gaze on the clock, counting down the seconds in his head. It was now 6:49 A.M. and his alarm would be going off in 4...3...2...1..-
BEE-!
He immediately pressed the 'off' button before it could even fully beep. Alright. Now for one of the hard parts of the day. He quietly got up, watching the door as he did so, and moved to his closet to grab some clothes he had set out the night before. He tries to get in and out the house as quick as he can most of the time, so not having to search for clothes in the morning helps. He quickly-but carefully, so not to re-open anything from the previous strife- strips and puts the outfit on. A simple red tank top with a black zip-up and jeans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~
He had arrived at school extremely earlier and stowed away in the library about and hour ago. It was the calmest part of the school-and away from the crowds of people-so he spent most of his time here reading romance novels. He wore a black t-shirt, a gray pullover, and black, baggy jeans with converses. His eyes would dart around the room whenever he heard someone enter, then drop back to his book not even a second later. He...wasn't much of a people person.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~
This man is still sleeping, so he will be inactive for a while.

[Image: c13bc6dd9eedc0e5979ba517db8cbff2.jpg]
Find all replies by this user
Away 02-26-2017, 09:46 AM
Reply: #13
// What's this? A Humanstuck RP that seems to be organized and long-term? And people are already putting in applications? Hell ye, I can fuck with this. (Ya'll had me at Humanstuck tbh.)

Also, uh, no offense AS. I love Humanstuck TO DEATH, but I rarely see it done here on the Forums with seriousness or longevity in mind. Anyway enough dillydallying, time to do this thing.//

Don't tell my mom I like homestuck.
Offline 02-26-2017, 09:56 AM
Reply: #14
((Ohshit, hella refs and description
*Does the knight-thingy that I did to MM* a c c e p t e d application~
Have fun~!

Offline 02-26-2017, 10:34 AM
Reply: #15
Hmmm let's see. Yeah, this girl forgot to set her alarm. Poor Roxy, she's still snoozing away and most likely going to be late to school. She's snoozing in her room at the apartment her and Dirk share, her kitten sleeping directly on her face. Lovely... and cute, too, honestly.

[Image: ksfdl.png]
(made by OneBigParadox :D)
Away 02-26-2017, 11:04 AM
Reply: #16
Bro:

A small smile played out on his face when he hear an alarm go off, followed by a second one a few moments later. He glances down at the sheathed weapon next to him, thinking once again... Nah. He gazes at the TV and listens to make sure they're getting up. He hears one of the duo, however there's silence from the other. Hm.

DS:

Said other had simply turned his alarm off and buried himself back under the covers, staring at the crow which had landed on the windowsill outside. Pretty bird. Annoyingly loud when they open their mouths, but pretty to look at. They never seemed to leave him alone, either. Huh. He shrugged internally and rolled over to face the other way and waited to see who would be the one to make him get out of bed.

*Gringes and snorks*

Hiya, I'm MM, and my main is Bro Strider, but I also play Davesprite and am working on other muses on the side.
Offline 02-26-2017, 11:23 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-26-2017 11:32 AM by Kira-Striste.)(Edited by Kira-Striste.)
Reply: #17
~

Once he's dressed he brushes and styles his hair how it usually is-bangs swept to the left side and relatively neat(ish) looking-and puts on his shades. It's been exactly 15 minutes since his alarm went off and he's heard no other movements except for his own. He wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing that he didn't hear anything. It meant Bro could either still be asleep or just listening for him and Dane.

He glanced at the door, listening for any sounds from the room across the hall, but still heard nothing. "..." He grabbed his bag and slipped his red vans on, then quietly left his room and just barely knocked on the door of Dane's room. "Hey, you gettin' up?" He spoke quietly, but loud enough for Dane to hear from the other side and glanced at the hallway entrance every now and then.

----------------------------------------------------------
~
Don't mind him, he's still reading (and basically hiding out) in the library.

----------------------------------------------------------

~
He rolled over in bed, the sunlight seeping through his drawn curtains.
His roommate is usually a lot louder in the morning; strange. Maybe she left earlier and he was just too deep in sleep to notice?
Ok, yeah, no that would never happen. She's probably getting ready now, so he won't think about it too much and just try to go back to sleep.

Away 02-26-2017, 11:31 AM
Reply: #18
Bro:

He's simply listening, stone still and silent. If one of them hadn't gotten up by now, he would have to kick his ass. He wouldn't go so far as to describe himself as abusive to the boys but he certainly was a harsh man with discipline and wasn't afraid to lift a hand against them when they misbehave.

DS:

Dane hadn't moved a muscle since rolling over, but when he heard someone knock on the door, he flinched. He expected Bro to yell for him, so hearing Dave instead was a bit startling. He shakes his head, then realizes Dave couldn't see that, so he raised his voice just enough to be heard through the door. "No. If Bro asks, I'm sick." That lie never worked, of course, but he would certainly try.

*Gringes and snorks*

Offline 02-26-2017, 11:47 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-26-2017 11:47 AM by Kira-Striste.)(Edited by Kira-Striste.)
Reply: #19
~

Dave thought for a few moments, shaking his head. "Dude, you know he aint going to believe that. you feelin' bad today and just dont want to go to school or somethin?" He knew Dane had those days where he just didn't want to go, but he could at least pretend he was going. He didn't need to look at a clock to know that it was now 7:10. About 20 minutes had passed since both of their alarms had gone off. Bro would probably be wanting to know why they aren't out the hallway yet. He knew that lying to Bro would just get one of them in deep shit, but...
"Hey, you should at least fake it; head out the door with me then go into town or somethin' if you don't want to go to school today." He kept his voice low, looking at the hallway entrance more often now that the time had changed.

Away 02-26-2017, 11:58 AM
Reply: #20
Bro:

Twenty minutes without seeing either one of them out in the living room is long enough to tip Bro off that something is up. He gets up with a grunt and strides, no pun intended, to the hallway, looking down to see if either of them were up and about. There's Dave, at Dane's door. Hm, he couldn't quite hear him, but he could see him talking. He watched him for a moment, trying to see what was going on, as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. He remained silent as he monitored.

DS:

Dane just groaned into the pillow in the universal I don't wanna get up tone. He knew Dave was right, and he knew that by now he was probably already in trouble."I'm not feeling the whole 'get out of bed' thing today, man. Do I have to?" He sat upright though, running his hand through his hair as he watched the door. He still expected Bro to barge in, but with Dave there he knew he probably wouldn't. Hopefully.

*Gringes and snorks*

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)