Poll: How was my Psiioniic roleplaying?
5 - Fantastic
1 - Could use a lot of work :)
[Show Results]

Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Psiioniic and Handmaid - rank my Psii?
Offline 01-13-2017, 06:04 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-13-2017 09:12 PM by why-am-i-here.)(Edited by why-am-i-here.)
Reply: #1
Psiioniic and Handmaid - rank my Psii?
Hello again! Yet another log with the incredible, talented LostOzian, here for your enjoyment- and, if you have a moment, my improvement.

I haven't played the Psiioniic in a while, and am very, very open to criticism. Let me know, if you like, what you think! There's a poll at the top but specific comments, good or bad, are more than welcome.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read!

Trigger warnings: past suicide attempts, discussion of death, discussion of slavery, and attempts at violence including electrocution, burning, and charging/clawing. If I missed anything, please let me know!

As a warning - it is long. It's now split into two parts so it loads better, but still, don't feel obligated to read all or even most of it before commenting :P

Here it is!

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-14-2017, 04:22 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Psiioniic and Handmaid - rank my Psii?
Hey there! Very long time no chat :0 I'm terrible at providing solid constructive criticism to characterizations, but here are quick thoughts!

I found this to be a very interesting read! Some of the ideas/world building/headcanons that came up (more toward the middle and end of the log) are some of my favorite pieces. Unfortunately, though, those things kind of ended up making the read for me!

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-14-2017, 05:50 AM
Reply: #3
RE: Psiioniic and Handmaid - rank my Psii?
(01-14-2017 04:22 AM)LostRefrain Wrote:  Hey there! Very long time no chat :0 I'm terrible at providing solid constructive criticism to characterizations, but here are quick thoughts!

I found this to be a very interesting read! Some of the ideas/world building/headcanons that came up (more toward the middle and end of the log) are some of my favorite pieces. Unfortunately, though, those things kind of ended up making the read for me!

Thank you so much!! The 4 is MORE than forgiven, I think it's pretty generous tbh. I'm still working out Psii's character myself, so yeah, there's a lot where I'm definitely just fumbling through.

Trust me when I say it was a really helpful criticism! Thank you so much.

A walking choo choo catastrophe striving for horizontal width longening.
aight check it - Broadwaytier's looking for new talent!
x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)