Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Activation Code??
Offline 01-10-2017, 10:30 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-10-2017 11:03 AM by misa-chan.)(Edited by misa-chan.)
Reply: #1
Activation Code??
Hi! um I don't really know where to put this, so here I guess??
One of my friends recently got into Homestuck (courtesy of me) so she made a account on here and after we had to wait till the activation code would go to her email but its not there? like we waited for half-an-hour to see it pop up on her email but its not, and when she pressed the "resend activation code" it wouldn't let her saying how it can only be sent by the administrator??? its bugging her a lot so she asked me to put this memo in for some help if anyone knows what she should do please say so, do we wait more? or what?
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-11-2017, 08:56 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-11-2017 08:59 AM by misa-chan.)(Edited by misa-chan.)
Reply: #2
RE: Activation Code??
(01-10-2017 04:17 PM)risibleMiscreant Wrote:  Due to a recent problem with trolls, we have the site set to manual activation by admins. I've been activating people each night before I go to sleep, but I'll go ahead and do it now so your friend can come online.
Alright thank you! I just checked in with her now but I think she just got it? it says she's registered and all so thank you anyway. me and her were pretty worried about it.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)