Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[REBOOT] Fandomstuck; Testing the Limbt of Reality. [7/8] [LONG TERM]
Group TagsFandom P
Offline 12-13-2016, 10:04 AM (This reply was last modified: 01-18-2017 12:02 PM by Klarvier.)(Edited by Klarvier.)
Reply: #1
[REBOOT] Fandomstuck; Testing the Limbt of Reality. [7/8] [LONG TERM]
[[ THIS IS A REBOOT. THE CHATS WILL HAVE PREVIOUS ENCOUNTERS IN THEM. I APOLOGIZE. I JUST DO NOT WANT TO TRY TO MAKE NEW CHATS FOR SOMETHING OF THE EXACT SAME TOPIC. NOT WORTH THE EXTRA SERVER TAKE. NOT WORTH IT. IM SORRY. I WILL WORK ON TRYING TO MAKE IT SO YOU DONT SEE THE OLD ENCOUNTERS. TRY BEING MY KEYWORD. IF NOT. I APOLIGIZE. ]]

You've received a video game from a friend. Homestuck was famous for a game in their comic called Sburb. Although you knew the risk. You still gathered you're closest friends and enemies. And You plan to test the limits of Reality and Fiction.

REQUIREMENTS.

- A Complete profile. (you can disccuse stuff with me in ooc or pm. But it does have to complete before you put it to be accepted )
- Possible Time frames; so you can participate in the story.
- Some sort of google doc or online doc w/ your muses info linked in your muses prefix. Along w/ any referances.
- Since this is a long term rp. It will have a very large amount of things things you need to fill out to apply.
- Double of Classes or Aspects are allowed. But we cant have the same exact Classpects. ( so 2 princes, or two doom players )
- Members needs to send the rest of theirsburb info to the mods. (Klarion so we can start.)
- Members also need to decide on Servers and clients.
- and disscus the teams. [ Teams are by Dream Moon. We can disscuss leaders. ]
-

Rules:
- No forced shipping
- No murder w/o consent
-At least try to type more than one line.
-If an issue arises with another person, result to mods.
- Do not spam
-3 strikes.
- 5 days of inactivity results in removal. If you don't have a reason.
- Do not insult or bully another
-Mockery and overall bad attitudes will result in silences for about 20 minutes.

-- APPLICATION --
This is the short version. Theres a longer version; which i have done to the best of my ablitlies. To spice up the info on my Muse.
This application is not mine. I found it on Deviantart as a template to create a homestuck muse. Its quite helpful and i quite adore it.

-- RESERVES -- [7/8]
One Derse Spot Passve Class Needed
[HERE]

Chats:
OOC - https://msparp.com/fandomstuck-ooc
Actions - https://msparp.com/fandomstuck-actions ( New Users Silenced )
Pesterlogs - https://msparp.com/fandomstuck-pesterlogs ( New User's Silenced )

[Image: A5fUUQg.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-13-2016, 01:03 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-14-2016 06:47 AM by Nak0dile.)(Edited by Nak0dile.)
Reply: #2
RE: Fandomstuck; Testing the Limbt of Reality. [1/12] [ LONG TERM]
Edited~

Requiescat in Pace, Maggie.

Wait for us on the Rainbow Bridge.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-13-2016, 01:12 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-13-2016 01:38 PM by Alexander Hamilton.)(Edited by Alexander Hamilton.)
Reply: #3
[Image: e2ac1dcdc54038f27bec684579a1af82.png]

«BASICS»
Species
Human

Sexuality
it's complicated

Reference

«SBURB»
Dream Moon
Derse

Chumhandle
superficialHeretic [SH]

Hex Code

Typing Style
Proper syntax and grammar. Tends to use big words to seem smarter.

Fetch Modus
Mind Palace: think of the object and it's qualities to retrieve it from your sylladex.

Title
Mage of Mind

Title Abilities
• precise calculations and logical conclusions
• the power of deduction

Active or Passive
Active

Medium
Land of Memories and Mysteries

Denizen
Mneme

Your obt svt,
[Image: 13a6a9bcca714efe091036add2547008.png]

[Image: hxo3pzg]
Offline 12-13-2016, 01:53 PM
Reply: #4
~~BASIC INFO~~

Name: Doctor Who
Species: A time lord. (and the last one, too!!!!)
Sexuality: He would and HAS dated a chair.
Reference: here

SBURB
Prospit or Derse?: Prospit
Chumhandle: anachronicTraveler [AT]
Hex code: #003b6f
Typing Style: Proper syntax and grammar. Prefers not to use profanity. Many big words that may or may not be made up.
Fetch Modus: TARDIS - It perpetually seems like there's limited space, but you can actually fit HELLA SHIT in there. It also annoyingly switches constantly from having endless space to only bearing a few slots.
Title: Heir of Time
Title Ability: It's a little complicated...because the heir class is just as much so, but in short terms, it's the ability to manipulate time.
Passive or Active?: Passive

MEDIUM
The Land of Clockwork and Constellations
Denizen: Kronos

-- yesterday we acted like there was no tomorrow, but when it finally came, none of us were ready for it. --
Offline 12-13-2016, 02:10 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-13-2016 03:18 PM by utopianEthos.)(Edited by utopianEthos.)
Reply: #5
^^;;;

Be the hero of your own story.
Offline 12-14-2016, 08:23 AM
Reply: #6
DENIED.
Theres a really good tumblr blog called Dani of Light. I think. And It owns a lot of good referance's for Homestuck. Including What a land should intale, and what Denzians are for each Ascept.

ACCEPTED.

ACCEPTED

ACCEPTED.

Offline 12-14-2016, 01:12 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-14-2016 01:51 PM by tricksterTestified.)(Edited by tricksterTestified.)
Reply: #7
RE: Fandomstuck; Testing the Limbt of Reality. [6/12] [ LONG TERM]
BASIC INFO

[Image: e593921518c62d456538cf956710439c.png]

{ Species }
Country!

{ Gender }
Male

{ Age }
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

{ Sexuality }
Homosexual

{ Reference }

SBURB

{ Derse or Prospit? }
Prospit!

{ Chumhandle }
affinityAccendancy [AA]

{ Hex Code }
#FF0000

{ Typing style }
Usually lacks punctuation, but completely perfect when serious. Usually uses emoticons like:
(・∀・)
(・ω・)
(>∀<)
ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ
(つД・)

{ Fetch Modus }
Marukaite! Modus Each item is assigned a certain verse of 'marukaite chikyuu', not the entire song, just the verse that is assign to a certain country, and Hetalia has to sing that small verse either mentally or out loud. [He put this as his so he never forgets all the beautiful words to the songs for each respective country]

Title

Knight of Heart

{ Title Ability }
Abilities would include the ability to feel how other's feel, and also to exploit whatever is there, like, if say, someone felt for a flash, a moment of hate towards the knight, the knight can amplify that and make it more real, and more lasting, the same can do to love, fear, or anything emotional.
one last ability is the ability to make their soul into a physical manifestation, but in hetalia's case, it's a shield due to Hetalia's protective nature, however, as of now, he only can summon it in a time of great panic, like if someone he cares about is about to get hurt, and out of desperation, he somehow pulls up a shield literally manifesting his soul. Later on, he may be able to bring this shield up at will.
A unique power of Hetalia however, is the ability to transfer any emotion from someone to himself, either it is joy, pain, betrayal, fear, anything. He can take it away from them, and give it to himself or someone else, however, it has to be there, even if it's just a spark.

{ Active or Passive? }
Active af

Medium

Land of Agape and Memories

{ Denizen }
Eros [God of Love (The Lust kind)]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Why Bluh alone when you can Bluh together?
Offline 12-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Reply: #8
(12-14-2016 08:23 AM)kindlyDevious Wrote:  
DENIED.
Theres a really good tumblr blog called Dani of Light. I think. And It owns a lot of good referance's for Homestuck. Including What a land should intale, and what Denzians are for each Ascept.

ACCEPTED.

ACCEPTED

ACCEPTED.

Just wanted to upd8 anyone joining this thread: SPN's application was edited, reviewed, and accepted in the OOC chat linked in the OP B33

Be the hero of your own story.
Offline 12-14-2016, 02:32 PM
Reply: #9
BASIC INFO:
Name: UTAU Fandom
Species: Android
Sexuality: Pansexual
Reference: here

SBURB
Derse or Prospit?: Prospit
Chumhandle: artificialSinger [AS]
Hex Code: #ff0074
Typing style: no capatilization, but correct punctuation. has a ten den cy to space out syl la bles
Fetch Modus: Singing: Sing a song about the item you want to get it!
Title:
Page of Life
Title Ability: Pages become a living weapon using their aspect and can provide their aspect to others. Utau would be able to regenerate really fast, and heal others. The thing unique to them would be to make stuff heal faster by singing. Just in case UTAU's not there in person to heal.
Active or Passive?: Active
Medium:
Land of Brightness and Forests
Denizen: Priapus: god of fertility
Offline 12-14-2016, 10:55 PM
Reply: #10
accepted!!
I rlly love the unique classpect ability.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)